Technical Indicators - page 124

does anyone know how set up alerts using indicators ? Want to be alerted when the market reaches certain conditions using indicators not just price. Any help would be great
hey happy people ! i'm looking for an indiator that show on a 5 minute (or esle) chart , the candle of another time lenght (1h or 4h). something a bit like this (watch pic) thank you very much
I have been wondering if there is any technical difference between "Currency Strength" and "Heat Map" it seem to me they both have the same characteristics. Because they all display the relative market condition of each currency within a period. What do you think...?
how is the formula to calculate divergenze ? i want to add to custom indicator the function to found divergenze but i no found the formula to calculate it
How to update a paid Indicator from the Market? Please advice/help me - thanks.
CHART_COLOR_VOLUME - color of volumes and position opening levels How can I set different colors for volume and opening level? Thx, Sven
  Promotion of indicators  (111   1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 12)
On the occasion of posting the indicator on the marketplace, tried to put myself in the customer's shoes. It was a terrible shock :)). I understood that there is no chance for him to find the most useful and necessary (i.e. my indicator :) ) indicator. It's not that I did not understand before that
The MACD is best used as a confirmation indicator. What this means by that is that it should be used together with other indicators to realise more its potential. The MACD has 3 major features or parameters as the case, 12 (which represents the previous 12 bars of the faster moving average) 26...
Hi guys, I´m building one EA based on MA crosses. This EA uses trailing stops. I want to find out values that would cause profit in majority of cases. I was wondering if we can calculate somehow "max achievable profit" If I open a trade just after 2 MA crosses, what is the max profit I can reach. I...
Hello i have an indicator thats have a put or buy alert, it also shows the price. Only its always .0000 or less but i want to see 5 digits. This is the alert ................ ",Symbol()," 3-5 MIN "," METATRADER PRICE@", Bid); the bid price needs to be 5 digits and not 4 how can i change that?...
  help order  (3)
Hey guys, probably I am asking for a lot, but can anyone plase write me a program that makes an order, that i can control through the time (for example order for 6.00 p.m.)
Hello, can some one help me with this source. I got this indicator from here, and I'm trying to edit it so it can calculate standard deviation from the COT data. But the indicator result is like this source code: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|...
How to show a long description on the chart (more then 256 chars)?
I am switching from MT4 to MT5 and have very little experience with the new way of coding. In MT4 I used Hull Moving average to smooth other indicators (for example Stochastic). What I did in MT4 I modified the code from moving averages.mq4 to calculate HMA on an array instead of Price. I was...
Hi I have the attached indicator, but have been unable to get hold of the clever programmer. The indicator will change your chart back ground colour based on the price to open of the current candle. I have played around with it, but have been unable to make it default to the daily candle no...
How to code to put Market Watch in pull down list meaning to select any symbol in market watch from pull down list ( no prices or anything else just symbols)? example is shown on attached picture for something else but that is idea?
hi guys, how could i increase take profit in my mq4 code?? IM LOST thank you
Hi, I am calling the Zig Zag indicator with the following code but I am always getting zeros returned :- double ZigZag= iCustom(Symbol(),0,"ZigZag", 12,5,3,1, 0); The indicator code is below:- I'm assuming there is something missing in the indicator to buffer or return values but I cannot work...
Hello guys, I Have bought an indicator on the market but there is no documentation about how to get the data (buffers) of it. The application had downloaded an .Ex5 file but there was no additional instruction that could help me to create my EA. Anyone could help me? Tks, Tiago
Hi All, I think this is a fairly simple question, but somehow I cannot find the info anywhere. I know that when I buy an indicator in the store, then the code is locked and I cannot view it. What I want to know, is can I write an EA that uses the indicator? For example if I buy a simple...
Hi everyone, I would like to purchase indicators from the mql5, when we buy an indicator from mql5, it requires login from our mt4 platform. Once the indicator is bought, does the indicator transferable or more than one PC/platform use? ie able to be used on other mt4 platforms? Thank you,
[Deleted]
Dear Fisherman people, I'm in binary options now for 6 months and i discovered something, but the problem is i cant program an indicator.. now i have a question.. Is here someone who can make an indicator?? i would like to ask very polight if someone is able to make an indicator who gives an alert
Hi ive been searching for a broker who offers VWAP as an indicator. does anyone have any experience with this? Thanks
Hello guys! I'm looking for 123 patterns for MQL5. I'm really exhausted to search this indicator. There is a lot of versions for MQL4 but not for MQL5. For MQL5 I have bought the "Recognizer 1 2 3 Patterns" but it's not functional for an EA. Recognizer 1 2 3 Patterns Someone could help me...
  Pip Counter  (2)
Hi there, Does anybody have a pip counter indicator? I only have the MT4 version and i really need the MT5 one. What it does is, when in a trade, it counts the amount of pips against you or the amount of pips gained. (I have attached the MT4 version for reference) Have a nice day. Thank...
good evening, where can i fid this indicator in metrader 5 or where can i download it? how to incorporate them in MT5? thanks
4066 ERR_HISTORY_WILL_UPDATED Requested history data is in updating state 1, what the solution is ,how to prevent the error 4066 ,code 2, Why MQL5 don't have error code 4066 thanks
Hi, what is the equivalent for the "Refresh" button in MQL code? Thx, Sven
Hey there, i am trying to get a variable as a value into my indicator: for ( i ; i < 7 ; i++ )&nbsp;&nbsp; { // Define important variables double iADX_plus_previous = iADX(NULL,0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_PLUSDI,i);&nbsp;&nbsp; } But "i" always returns 0, why? Greetings!
Inside indicator I have buffer were I set value for bar[0], when new bar is created I set value for bar[0] and I need to clear previous bar[0] value. Is it possible? When I set 0 or NULL the value is still there and the arrow is visible :/