Technical Indicators - page 127

Hi ☀ I wanted to change the line color from Input Variables, but I couldn't. I could do that with #property indicator_color1, though. How should I do this from Input Variables and PlotIndexSetInteger(0,PLOT_LINE_COLOR,~) ? #property indicator_chart_window#property indicator_buffers 2#property...
I downloaded 3 pivot points indicator to the designated folder. They are not shown in the MT5 indicators->custom indicators?
I sometimes see a yellow star when using TDI with alert. Anyone knows what it means?
  Change of color  (18   1 2)
Helou, sorry for stupid question, but in my mother language is hard to stady mql5. I dont know how to change color of MA line, which i add to chart : double maFast[]; ArraySetAsSeries(maFast,true); int maFastHandle = iMA(_Symbol,_Period,MAFastPeriod,MAFastShift,MAFastMethod...
HI, I have used the ObjectCreate() to create Fibonacci retarcements, than I change setting by ObjectSetInteger, everthing perfect, but what i need now is to get the value of Fibo Levels, in price exactly...... Is there any function I could use??? thanks a lot
I would like to know if it is possible to add a second currency pair in one chart window in MT4? I do not see this option but is there a way of doing it by editing the program or adding an script perhaps? There is a trading platform that has this option to have 2 currency pairs in one chart...
Hey, i saw a screenshot of a trading desk. Dont know which indicator is used. Does anybody know?
Hi! I have been using FXCM TradingStation for a while but are now moving over to MT4.On TradingStation I had this very useful indicator that takes Hline information from a file and put the lines on the charts. The file contains the price, style, color and description of the line.I have put the...
My MT4 platform is mapping to an incorrect indicator directory on my C: drive.  I've been able to remap to the correct template directory and would like to know how to do this for the indicators so that it pulls up my list of indicators.  Thanks,  Bob
I am going to trade 2 currency pairs: USD/CHF and CHF/JPY. I need to calculate how many lots of the second currency I need to balance my trade. USD/CHF is trading at: 0.97910 and CHF/JPY is trading at: 79.870 If I take USD/CHF as one lot then how many lots I will need of the second currency...
  find the nearest date  (31   1 2 3 4)
Good morning all, I have 10 datetime, and I wanna know which of these is the nearest to current time , which formula could I use? Thanks for support
Hello Everyone, How I can calculate Absolute Currency Strength. Please look at this link for more details: http://www.articlesbase.com/currency-trading-articles/how-to-trade-with-relative-rcs-and-absolute-acs-currency-strength-3100840.html Thank you very much
Hi, whats the syntax for setting CHART_SHOW_OHLC --> false, on a Chart object that was created as OBJ_CHART? Thank you, Sven
Hi, i'm a C programmer but new in MT4 programming. Is there any simple way to convert index buffer to Label. For ploting 1 calculation from different time frame in one separate window? picture ex.
Hi,   i downloaded indicator from market mql4, and i dont arrive to attach indicator in strategy tester, the demo button is not clickable  if anyone can help me please   thx 
Please i need to understand why the distance between 100 points of GBPUSD is higher than the distance of 100 points of EURAUD. Its confusing. Is there something i should be aware of...? Take a look at this snapshot
Hello I merged 2 MT5 indicators and have 0 errors and 0 warnings but outcome is not good : it shows all arrows and same alert all the time... Please help me to correct error. Supposed to be up arrow only on red bar ( then gives alert "buy"), down arrow only on white bar ( then gives alert...
i want to draw some vertical line displayed on k line. the first time i write the code and use the color clrRed. Then now matter how i change the color like"clrBlue,clrGreen,clrYellow" ,the line always diaplayed in red. how to slove this problem? here is my code void...
i want to write text diaplayed on the main chart just below the k line .i read the help document and write the script code below but failed to display text. can anyone tell me how to solve this problem? void OnStart()  { ObjectCreate(1,"j",0,OBJ_TEXT,Time[1],Open[1]);...
Hi, I am trying to add to doubles and I just can't get it... See screen shot below. Regards Rod
hello guys, I have been thinking over days already, it seems that for all indicators, any counter with i = prev_calculated could do more than fine as it points towards the previous candle which is already a calculated figure. why bother to do i = prev_calculated - 1 at all? actually it seems...
Hello guys,   As I was studying the code for MACD, I came across the iMA functions which the manual says return the MA handle, however as I google search MA handle it appears there is no such thing... Can anyone illuminate me what exactly is an MA handle, and hence what exactly does iMA do...?   I...
  indicator_buffer  (3)
Hello guys, I am new to MQL5 and I am reading over the 4000 pages long manual... but I just cannot figure out what indicator_buffer means... Can anyone illuminate me on that? Thank you! Regards, Bosco
The market direction depends on which type of fractal has broken last In order to determine the market direction, find the last broken up fractal and the last broken down fractal. Determine which of these two fractals broke last. If the up fractal broke last, the market direction is up. If the down
How to hide indicator in data window by MQL5 code
  Code Failure  (1)
Hi! I have added the following indicator to my chart: https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/83 Normally, only the lines of the current currency lines should be "lines" and have "width 2". But at the moment if i open EURUSD for example, EUR and USD are marked. Switching to GBPJPY for example, only GBP...
Hi All: I see lots of articles on this site on how to interface with MatLab, ENCOG and other such Neural Network engines using CSV, DDE, DLLs, and other such things, which is great. What I am wondering is if anyone has seen a neural net package written in native metaquates language? I have been...
[Deleted]
The goal is to pick the best indicators set. The challenge is to combine indicators in a smart way. This means that indicators should deliver different type of information about the market and confirm each other rather than duplicate signals. When two or more indicators provide identical information...
Hi is there any way that someone can add an email alert to this indicator. Thanks in advance. George