Technical Indicators - page 125

Pip Counter  (2)
Hi there, Does anybody have a pip counter indicator? I only have the MT4 version and i really need the MT5 one. What it does is, when in a trade, it counts the amount of pips against you or the amount of pips gained. (I have attached the MT4 version for reference) Have a nice day. Thank...
good evening, where can i fid this indicator in metrader 5 or where can i download it? how to incorporate them in MT5? thanks
4066 ERR_HISTORY_WILL_UPDATED Requested history data is in updating state 1, what the solution is ,how to prevent the error 4066 ,code 2, Why MQL5 don't have error code 4066 thanks
Hi, what is the equivalent for the "Refresh" button in MQL code? Thx, Sven
Hey there, i am trying to get a variable as a value into my indicator: for ( i ; i < 7 ; i++ )&nbsp;&nbsp; { // Define important variables double iADX_plus_previous = iADX(NULL,0,14,PRICE_CLOSE,MODE_PLUSDI,i);&nbsp;&nbsp; } But "i" always returns 0, why? Greetings!
Inside indicator I have buffer were I set value for bar[0], when new bar is created I set value for bar[0] and I need to clear previous bar[0] value. Is it possible? When I set 0 or NULL the value is still there and the arrow is visible :/
Good Day, I am looking for an MT4 indicator using RSI and Stochastic that will send a message to my Samsung smartphone. Could you please assist? TKS, Stephen
Zigzag indication run a few days later, will be drawing wrong line? but drop zigzag from chart, then add zigzag to chart , the line will right . why? (my english is not well )
double iClose( string symbol, // symbol int timeframe, // timeframe int shift // shift ); Returned value Close price value for the bar of specified symbol with timeframe and shift. If local history is empty (not loaded)...
  Overlay chart  (2)
This indicator exist in code base for MT4. Is someone willing to convert it to MT5 version? ...add option to have bars instead candles only as of now. https://www.mql5.com/en/code/7933?utm_campaign=MetaTrader%204%20Terminal&utm_medium=special&utm_source=mt4terminal%20codebase%20job
Has anyone had experience with the following error: 2014.08.24 22:14:55.646 Tester: Cannot load Experts\Market\rebate-robot 2014.08.24 22:14:55.646 Invalid license 'C:\Users\dadmin\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\EC995AE331B545142198039AA7DFF030\MQL4\Experts\Market\rebate-robot.ex4' This error...
Hi guys... I'm newbie metatrader user and I need help for a modify in a DSS Bressert. In this code I want modify row 80 and 90: row 80: MitBuffer[i] = smooth_coefficient * (MIT - MitBuffer[i+1]) + MitBuffer[i+1]; ==> I want smooth with a EMA like: EMA(MIT,n) where n is EMA period the same in row...
Hi there, i've been searching for Donchian Width Indicator for last few days and i can't seem to find any mt4 or mt5 version of it. it would basically be the same as the bollinger bands width indicator. would anyone be willing to edit the bandbwidth indicator for mt5 to allow it to work with...
As we all know, the Bank of Japan is printing money at an alarming rate. The Japanese Yen has plunged against every major currency including the U.S. Dollar since late 2012. This was when the Japanese joined Ben Bernanke and the Federal Reserve and began diluting their currency. Now it should be...
Hi! Is here some indicator, who count all open trades and count your TP and SL and get to you numbers if you hit TP or SL how many money you have? Hope you understand. Thanks!
Hi Is it possible to have two RSI's overlaid on-top of each other in one indicator window ? Thanks N
Dear Friends, I need a help from you guys regarding mql4 coding. I need the mql4 code for the below requirement, please help me guys. I need to find the highest high of the candles in which macd histogram > 0 I need to find the lowest low of the candles in which macd histogram < 0
Hi, How can we change the default settings of the MT5 builtin alert system, e.g. Limit=2, Timeout=60, so we don't have to adjust on every new alert? Is there a menu or do we have to edit some .ini file (which one)? Thx, Sven
Greetings, my first post.. My EA enter trades based on Indicator signals. I trade from 2 locations; 1 location runs my EA using Trader login, the other location I use Investor login and applied the indicator. Recently, I got different Indicator signals between the Investor vs. Trader logins....
Can anyone point me to a real good candlestick pattern alert?? And if I am not satisfied with the indicator, is it possible he/she can tweek it a bit for me
  Freezing code  (18   1 2)
Here is code of indicator that freez MT5 Aand computer...Tried on two different computers with different OS...same thing freez everything...As soon as I remove indicator from the chart everything is back to normal again. Indicator was converted from MT4 to MT5...MT4 version works perfectly good
Hi I have been using the SEFC084 custom indicator and found out that it repaints but I have two questions on this; 1. Why does an indicator change information (bars in this case) after the bar has closed ? 2. Is it possible to stop it repainting ? Many thanks N
pls does any one has rsi divergence indicator that shows arrow just like the mt4 version?
Hello mql5 community. I have this problem and I can not find an explanation anywhere, but maybe somebody ran into this situation before. Let's say I have written 3 indicators. All of them work fine, all of them use the full version of OnCalculate. First indicator just use price data. Second and...
Hi, So here it is. I want an indicator that shows cross between two MA, running on - example - TF 5min - to show the signals on the current timeframe of the moving averages set for running on a higher/lower timeframe. So I just set the handle of the MA to the timeframe I'd like (5min) but the...
Hi there, Need help with a simple crossing code in an indicator : if ((close[bar - 1] < Pivot[0]) && (close[bar] > Pivot[0])) { BuyBuffer[bar]=low[bar]-Range*SignalShift; } if ((close[bar - 1] > Pivot[0]) && (close[bar] < Pivot[0])) { SellBuffer[bar]=high[bar]+Range*SignalShift; } Error (not...
Hi guys, Want to commend you a good free tool. I installed new free double profit indicator by Max Navis and was suprised. I liked it 'cause 1st it's not only robot or indi, it's a combination and allow to combine both manual and automated trading . Moreover it's quite stable and trades pretty
Yes No Sometimes
Hi, I'm wondering if there's any trick to find the best settings for an indicator on a symbol ? Thanks.
Well I tried to read tutorials and try to code myself and can't do it. ;( All I need is to draw lines based on change of direction in MA indicator. So I got color MA indicator and I want to make it draw 2 lines, one for ceiling, one for floor. I should be able to tell how long the lines are....