Technical Indicators - page 133

[Deleted]
Hi there, I need a technical indicator limited on two levels (eg, 100 - 0, or 1 - 0) to represent the price (not momentum or any other thing). Which one of the existing indicators would you recommend for this? Thks!
Good morning all. I've just begun using MT4 and I need help with the entries on a certain scalping method. I'm trading a 70 tick chart and the entries need to be fast so I'll be getting in using the 1-Click Entry box. My problem/need is that I'd like to have my entry followed automatically by a 10...
Hi Can someone explain me why the zigzag indicator behave like this? The red line is the zigzag, and the blue line should be the zigzag movement in my opinion, or m i wrong
Dear All, Tearing my hair out, trying to get this to work in MT5! This is a MT4 indicator that plots a arrow if the open on the current day is greater than the close of the previous day by a specific amount. MT5 seems to have the a problem with SETINDEXBUFFER, but when i try and fix that something...
[Deleted]
HOW to get %K and %D value of stochastic oscillator in an EA programatically ? both in mt4 and mt5.
  Order on chart  (4)
Hi,  When an order is opened and closed on MT5, an arrow and line are drawn on the chart from the opening and closing price/time. If the chart is closed and re-opened, these lines do not re-appear. Is there any built-in function or indicator/script that will interrogate your order history and...
Hello, I try to create an indicator that Bollinger bands and the moving average changes color depending on the trend. I took the code already written "BB" but I have some problem writing the new code for several weeks. Could someone help me please , I don't know why the indicator does not work as
Hi, im new into Forex in general and into expert advisors tools, but im looking for a way to do the following and was told that it is possible using EA tools: Im trading the USD/JPY and I need a way to create an order but to have it valid only when the pair reaches a certain rate. For example, say...
Hello, I use the ADX Wilder buffer in my EA and realize that value in the array for the current bar [0] is different from the value I see in the data window of Strategy Tester, for the same bar. Values [1] and [2] are correct. For example the Data Window shows : - ADX Wilder(14) = 46.70 (for bar...
  Grail Indicator  (4)
Can anyone tell me where I can get the Grail Indicator that was promoted by Ben Richards
I'm having issues with the Hector Trader Indicators on my MT4 platform. It makes it very sluggish and to the point that it freezes. Has anyone had this problem? I also deleted the History folder and lowered the max bars in the charts menu from 65000 to 5000 and deleted the chart files in the...
[Deleted]
Hi, New to forum. Have searched custom indicators cannot see what I want. In a nutshell. 1 hour chart MA40 (simple) wma5 (weighted) Close value. At the commencement of each hour bar I want to calculate the value that the MA40 and WMA5 will (may) intersect indicated by a horizontal line, a...
Hi Guys I'm now learning about creating objects. How can I change colors of bar and candle in chart objects( OBJ_CHART ) ? I also wanted to know how to hide OHLC values in the upper left corner. Thanks
hi everyone please share customized alarm for (QQE ADV) indicator in MT4 when RSI line crossed signal line and 50 line at same direct (buy or sell) thanks alot.
Hi, I have a few years experience with MT4 EAs but now I'm trying to learn MT5. In MQL4, I could see the drawing of a custom indicator (called with iCustom) in the chart of the stategy tester. If I call the iCustom() from a EA in MQL5 (I know it's differnt with handle etc.), the indicator works...
Hello ... Is it possible within the same indicator script to display two data sets, one with DRAW_COLOR_CANDLES and the second set on top with DRAW_COLOR_BARS. Both data sets are within the same 0-100 range, so that's not an issue. If you can point me to some sort of an example script, that...
Hi, I would like to create an indicator that, when a couple (bullish or bearish) forms, colors an arrow (green-bullish) end (red-bearish). The size of the body of each candle must be at least 5 points is it possible?
Hello ... Is there a way to avoid zero plots? I am plotting candle sticks around e.g. the 900-1000 range, and when I get a candle where I don't have data for, the candle ohlc all plots at 0. This squeezes all the candles to a 0-1000 range. Is there an option to avoid this? In Sierra there is the...
  Candle indicator  (2)
Hi, is there any indicator who can give me a sound alert when for example 4 candles in a raw has close down or up?
hello friend I need the EMA indicator.will any one provide me the download link.I will so thankful
Hi, I have a custom indicator that calculates a MA line (like ma in MT5 indicator), I plot up arrow and down arrow for the direction. I have a problem when I put this indicator on more than one chart (different currency...it seems they are effecting each other. the last loaded chart doesn't draw...
Hello ...  Is there a function that finds the (closest) bar-index for a certain given datetime? Thanks.  
Hello ... I am trying to generate bars with data from another program. First step is to read a text file located in \files\ES3.txt, with the content below. The file reads fine, indicated by the comment "Success", however, when I try to loop through the lines it appears the code created an infinite
Hello ... I have been trying to write a script that displays the correct hours of my time zone, which is at -7h of the server time . I have been partially successful, the problem is that the time labels don't move when a new bar is added, and when I change time frames, some labels don't get deleted
Hi, in MQL4 I often grouped several indicators in one, filling the buffers with standard functions: GD[i]=iMA(NULL,0,FastEMA,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_CLOSE,i); Short[i]=iMA(NULL,0,SlowEMA,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_LOW,i); Long[i]=iMA(NULL,0,SlowEMA,0,MODE_EMA,PRICE_HIGH,i); Large[i]=iMA(NULL,0...
Hi there MQL5 community, first of all dont mind my english i hope itll be enough for you to undrstand the situation. I need a complementary indicator to the RSI STRIKE custom one which u can find here https://www.mql5.com/en/code/640. The idea is that this indicator gives good signals, but in flat...
Hi! I have the following problem: in one of my EAs, I want to change the lookback period of an indicator, depending on market conditions. I thought if(h_ind!=INVALID_HANDLE){IndicatorRelease(h_ind;} h_ind=iCustom(...) should do the trick. However, I constantly run into "out of memory" errors...
Hello, I am searching for an ADX Indicator for Metatrader 5 wich give me an alert with popup when +DI and -DI are crossing each other. I didnt found anything. Can anybody help me? Sorry for my English. I hope everyone understand what I mean. Ribolim
Dear Forum , with my Indicator Im evaluating tick data to paint some graphical objects in a subwindow. the objects doesnt have any releation to the time information of the x-achsis of my chart. Therefore I did not connect the objects to any timeseries like the way would be implementing an indicator...
hello guys, I'm making an indicator where I need open close high low of each bar. the problem is that open[i] == close[i] == high[i] == low[i] so if I need to compute Log(close[i]/open[i]); I always get zero!! why is that happening? I've used the debugger on mt5 built in indicators (ex ATR)...