Technical Indicators - page 132

Hello. I try my best to learn C++ and MQL5. But I have some problems, which you see in the chart below. Is it possible that the yellow indicator lines are not drawn if the indicator value is zero ? Is it possible that i create indicator lines in the chart window and a signal line from 0 to 100...
Hello friends, I have two indicators in metatrader 4, and they are not available for MetaTrader5, could one convert for me please? their names are: Hama and AdvancedADX Thank you!
  Best indicators!  (9)
What are the best indicators in your opinion?
  New Indicator  (8)
Hi All, I need an indicator that is not available for Metatrader could you help me to make it? Or if you have it could you share it? Thanks so... Indicator Name: SRDM Link of formula: http://finance.easychart.net/WebDemos/Explore.aspx?Id=27&File=Basic.fml
Hi, I’d like to open this thread about the usage and utility of the time shift parameter (which is present in many indicators, for instance those related to averaging methods). If I got it right, this parameter basically introduces additional lag between the indicator and the price movement. Since
Hello, I have looked for iPanel such as what is available in MT4. I checked on MT5 but no results appear. Is this available or is it planned to be developed from MT4 version? Thank you
Hi, I have indicator working on daily timeframe (comparing today close with yesterday close etc....). Now I would like to compare not today's close but close 10min before the daily close. Is is possible to access 10min value on 1day indicator or should I solve the whole indicator as 10min...
Hello, I'am looking for an adapt ZigZag showing the cumulative volume for each ZigZag, for expample like this. Do you have any ideas to build up a Zigzag with volume? Greetings Mike
Hi, is it possible to plot an indicator (separate window) using different timeframe from the currency's one? ex. currency plot is at H1 I'd like to plot ATR(M15) or ATR(daily)
  DSS Indicator  (1)
Hello, Here a great Indicator
Is there such thing available ? I didn't find yet I'm looking for a mt5 plugin that does sound alert when price crosses horizontal line and would work on both the chart and indicators below
  hello  (3)
newbie here, currently a financial advisor, joined to share my knowledge and to be an active user on this community
Hi! I have started learning Metatrader 5 and still progressing. I have written my first indicator of plotting two SMA lines. 1.Red Line Period: 13 2.Yellow Line Period: 25 What I have received is indicated in posted photo, successful red line and unexpected Slanted yellow line. I am...
Hello I grabbed myself a copy of Yurich's FastZZ zigzag indicator from https://www.mql5.com/en/code/1027 Looks good, but feeling responsible, before I rely on it, I need to fully understand the code.  I'm relatively new to indicators and had a little trouble understanding the way it carries on, so I...
Hello, I have just write my first very simple custom indicator (returns -1 or +1 for candlestick of a determined size) . It can be added mannually to a chart properly, but I have problems using it from an EA. The think is that when I test and visualize the EA, the indicator is shown well in the...
[Deleted]
Hi there, I am using the function CopyBuffer inside OnCalculate this way: if(CopyBuffer(DEMAHandler,0,0,rates_total,DEMABuffer)<=0) return(0); I understand that the programming sentence above generates an array with the info of all the rates (MN, month). But is it possible to call CopyBuffer in...
Hi my friends!Do you know any indicator to combining RSI Values and the Volume?( MFI or OBV or other indicators are linear and are not suitable for me) I want not only monitoring price movement and seller/Buyer strength, But also the strength of volumes are coming to a stock/market is important for
[Deleted]
Hi there MQL5 experts!, I recently created a very lightweight indicator (4 lines of code but is a bit slow, however) which takes the SMA from any given symbol and divides by the SMA from any other. It is something like a SymbolA-SymbolB ratio. My onCalculate's most slow part is the following,...
  GANN Fan  (1)
To MT5 Developer : I notice Gann Fan in MT5 can not be edited like the one in MT4. In particular, the main angle can be adjusted in MT4 but not in MT5. PLease fix the problem... Thank you Eddy
in this funtion: //--- Define the symbol code from the Wingdings font to draw in PLOT_ARROW PlotIndexSetInteger(0,PLOT_ARROW,code); in the reference, it saids: The default value of PLOT_ARROW=159 (a circle). so code 159 means to draw a circle, and what is the other codes? i want to draw a...
[Deleted]
Hi there, I'd like to plot a discontinuous indicator which is defined only in some intervals. My indicator only has one buffer: SetIndexBuffer ( 0 ,myOnlyBuffer, INDICATOR_DATA ); I am assuming that it is possible to assign NULL in some positions of myOnlyBuffer (if you assign NaN values to arrays
Hi all, I am wondering whether it is possible to apply an indicator, which used the second form of the OnCalculate event (i.e. Open, High, Low, Close etc.), to another indicator? For example, I would like to apply the Stochastic indicator to another custom indicator. However, the Stochastic...
  chart prediction  (1)
i spent a lot of time looking for indicators that predict the market, but no relieble results do u have new updates or new indicators that reall bring close predictions !!! link
Hi, I'm trying to build a mechanism within my EA whereby the value of the iATR buffer is assigned to a variable of the same type for use further within the code (i.e. rolling ATR). However, the results I have been getting is a very small number and to further test this I had carved out the relevant...
[Deleted]
Hi there, I need a technical indicator limited on two levels (eg, 100 - 0, or 1 - 0) to represent the price (not momentum or any other thing). Which one of the existing indicators would you recommend for this? Thks!
Good morning all. I've just begun using MT4 and I need help with the entries on a certain scalping method. I'm trading a 70 tick chart and the entries need to be fast so I'll be getting in using the 1-Click Entry box. My problem/need is that I'd like to have my entry followed automatically by a 10...
Hi Can someone explain me why the zigzag indicator behave like this? The red line is the zigzag, and the blue line should be the zigzag movement in my opinion, or m i wrong
Dear All, Tearing my hair out, trying to get this to work in MT5! This is a MT4 indicator that plots a arrow if the open on the current day is greater than the close of the previous day by a specific amount. MT5 seems to have the a problem with SETINDEXBUFFER, but when i try and fix that something...
[Deleted]
HOW to get %K and %D value of stochastic oscillator in an EA programatically ? both in mt4 and mt5.
  Order on chart  (4)
Hi,  When an order is opened and closed on MT5, an arrow and line are drawn on the chart from the opening and closing price/time. If the chart is closed and re-opened, these lines do not re-appear. Is there any built-in function or indicator/script that will interrogate your order history and...