Technical Indicators - page 130

which indicator easily identify long term trend in technical analyis
stochastic formation details tell me
  Please Help  (2)
I am trying to modify this indicator coded by Wozniak but I have failed to add two more key buffers. How should I do this? //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| FisherTransform.mq5 |//|...
hi, firstly sorry for my bad english. I was working with meta editor and terminal version 4. After metaeditor 887 build, I thing some indicators are not working. For instance, iMA method's parameters count was changed. When I build my code with metaeditor 887, it is not working on terminal 610. What
Hello, I'm looking for multiple sound functions, so that my alerts can vary according to e.g. long or short situations. I have already read about differences between alert, playsound or print functions. The Cookbook also mentions MIDI files. However, my question is how I can simply make my alert...
  Key Support and Resistance  (19   1 2)
Dear all, Key resistances for XAU/USD today 1337, 1354, 1374 are seems good for placing pending order Sell-limit .. or not? or need to wait until next resistance ? but.. currently now .. still hold on EXP S/R.2 @ 1329
Hi, Does such a tool/indicator exist where I can change the colours of the Fibonacci levels individually? I don't want a consistent colour for the whole tool. I want to be able to have different colours for 38.2 50, then a different colour for 61.8 etc.. Thanks
hi what should be the back bars variable value you think.? it comes up with 125 as default setting. and should it be values according to the timeframes? any ideas?
[Deleted]
does the indicator fractale repaint the reality like ZZZ semaphore?
Hello, I'm completely new here and I have a problem getting the indicator data from the Fractals Indicator. The following EA (extract) only works for timeframes of 1 Minute. For all other timeframes I cannot retrieve the data of the fractal indicator although there are correctly displayed in the...
  cot indicator  (3)
Is there a COT indicator (or EA)available on MQL5.
Hello I am working on an alert tool that will alert on indicators events. I want the alerter be as flexible possible, so I don't want the user to fill endless properties in the indicator. I am looking for a way to receive the properties of a indicator already on chart. I wonder if there...
I have no experience with coding. Other than Googling for Indicators! Is it possible to use the comment function and the new line function "\n" to have an indicator show Currency Pairing,Stop Loss, Entry Price, Lot Size, Risk as a percentage of Free Margin, and then have inputs in the properties...
Hi everyone! We can manage the visualization of the indicators manually like as blow.   Then how can we do that in MQL5 ? I want to choose timeframes where indicators may be shown.  I couldnt find any functions for that :(  Thanks x    
can anyone tell me how i can delete my current signal account . when i want to delete it .it is showing me this message : Signal must be disabled before deleted....
Metatrader 4 and 5 how to apply trayicon? Or how to send near the computer clock?
Hi All, I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction. I've got a chart with two horizontal lines I draw manually. The lines are called "up" and "down". Is there any easy way to run a script or indicator (not sure which one to use to be honest) which reads the current value of...
Hello, I was wondering if it would be possible to get some advice in relation to an indicator I am writing please. This is my first indicator so it is all a bit new. I am building it up in stages with the first stage I want to do a check to see if the current price action is above the 50EMA on the 5
Hi, I found this link on how to use hotkey programming. I further use the hotkey to turn on/off the display of VLINE for US/UK session on hourly or below chart. See code: It works but 2 issues: a. After pressing Ctrl-J, I have to shift the screen using mouse in order to view the vLine. b1. I...
Hello there, As I am a newbie in mql coding ... is there anyone to help debugging this code from 31 errors ? It's a public & free indicator & have to stay free for MT5 so ... just avoid the "post in the jobs" ;) #property copyright "www,forex-tsd.com"#property link "www,forex-tsd...
  Activations  (2)
Hi is there anyway I can back up my indicators so I can re install windows without having to re activate the indicators? Thanks.
Hi, Im new, and unfortunetelly I dont now anything about compiling and programming. I found a very very usefull and greate indicator. Its name is RSI 3TF. It produces realley good signals, also when they sometimes repaints, it works great with filtering the signals. But I really really need urgent...
Hi, My problem now is: How to delete all graphical objects on a chart when one of the following happens: 1. Change indicator settings 2. Remove indicator from chart 3. Change timeframe My understanding is that it should be done on the OnDeinit event handler. Thanks for the help. Br, Candles
Hey guys, would it be possible for anyone who knows their way around meta-editor to alter the attached indicator to include a function alert (a message window plus a sound) when it shows a strong buy/strong sell signal? failing that could someone direct me to any resources out there that might allow...
Hello, In the Ichimoku cloud settings (Senkou Span A and B lines), these look forward some periods. How can this be specified in the settings of the cloud? In my current settings, they are at the level of current price. I have looked on the forum to find an answer, since I believe I read about it...
  indicators  (6)
which indicator is best for accurate trading trend identified?
Hi anyone have an MT$ binary options indicators for trial?
Been checking out the Point and Figure EA nd I noticed in properties it doesn't say what the box size is, for X or O.  It dies state Price step as 50.  So what are the X and O values and how does it correlate to price step.
Hi, this code, when run, give me error 4014. Can you guess why? I copied it from https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/series/indicatorparameters Thanks //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//| testIndicator.mq5 |//|...
Hi! I am using MT4 and just starting to learn howto use MT5 recently. I have a Indicator that will show the 'Timeleft' for the current candle, but it will not work with MT5. Anyone knows where I could find and download such Indicator for MT5? Thank you very much. cheers,