Technical Indicators - page 134

The perfect filter  (97   1 2 3 4 5 ... 9 10)
Hello ladies and gentlemen. I'm definitely green, so don't mock me. I'm going to take a scientific approach. To do this I need to collect statistics. For starters simple ones, such as statistics on trends, flops, and their scale characteristics. To do this we need to filter price with a non-lagging
I need iCCIOnArray function in mql5 code.
Gives a message "Could not be Evaluated" with any indicator variable, even in indicators of well-performing gives as an example the MT5 platform. Bellow an example of ADX MT5.
I am trialing MT5 and am very frustrated at object creation, eg: Fibonacci Line Drawing Tool. It seems to always default to 'All Timeframes' in 'Visualisation' tab of object properties. This is a real pain, as every time I draw an object I have to then edit its properties, deselect all of the major...
I am signed in, but every time I try to download an indicator, I get the message that I have to sign in, but if I am already signed in, I can't sign in. I tried logging out and signing back in, but it does the same thing. Any suggestions?
  hello
another newbie on this community joined with all my fresh ideas to share and hope to enjoy my stay on this community
I NEED AN INDICATOR OR EA WHICH WILL OPEN PENDING ORDER LIST ONE AFTER ONE , EXPLANATION.. SUPPOSE , MY OPEN ORDER IS, (MANUALLY) EUR/USD 1.3250 BUY 1 LOT SL 1.3100 TP 1.3350 NOW I NEED TO PLACE FEW PENDING ORDER LIKE SELL STOP 1.3200 2 LOT SL 1.3353 TP 1.3103 (1)(IF THIS TRIGGER...
hy i need 90% accurate indicator
hi all i need signal template anybody please help  me i am wait..
Hey Guyz Thanks in advance for the help and advice on where or what I might be able to do to make the RSI+MA overlay!!! I seen an earlier post that sayd to copy one CODE and PASTE the code on to the other CODE. However I tried this and complied the instrument, came back ok however when...
It's a problem I've found in almost all the designs I have ... Although the indicator begins but does not update and informs zero values ​​from the next bar after loading into the drawing. I give the example attached indicator: normalized ATR. The trouble is that when using the indicator in EA...
Hello, I would like to set an alarm to an indicator that is directly shon in the chart windows (i.e. together with the chart like the moving average indicator). How can I do this? When I click into the chart window and then Trading=>Alert I can only set an alarm on the price. Can I also set an
  need of help me?  (2)
Who can help me put bars edited into a candle k-line? Thank you,
Hi all i wanna addd an alert on the Fisher_Yur4ik indicator, i'm novice with mql4 and i wanna inegrate and alert on this indicator Regards
Hey everyone, I'm looking for a case study or paper about the efficiency of different Technical Indicators with different parameters on different charts. I googled it, but couldn't find anything useful. I would be glad about everything that comes close. Thank you!
Hello, is there an indicator, which outputs an audio signal, like when you open a normal trade, if my limit order is triggered?
I have a habit to present results with proof, even live proof of my work on forex. Whatever I present here I show the live proof. I started to post MATA charts some 10 months back. Then I started to post AID charts almost 5 months back. Almost all of the charts had some projection so that you can...
Hello, I have the indicator " JMA slope " and " slope line direction " but I look for the indicator " JMA slope " in MTF and the indicator " slope line direction " in MTF (for MQL5) The code is complex but if somebody can help me to write it What do you think of these indicators and how you...
hi there, I am new to mql5. Really new to this. I am looking at the code for the simple MA function. I am trying to understand how the codes work and reflect the functions listed on http://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/analytics/indicators/trend_indicators/ma#sma. double SimpleMA(const...
  Equity oscillator by MQL5 means  (67   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hi all! I've been struggling for a day with the issue of building the Equity oscillator under the chart to which it is attached (because the chart in the Tester lacks the main thing, namely the ease of comparison with market changes, which others have written about, by the way). The problem, as I
  new indicator debugging  (17   1 2)
hello everybody, I have some troublein debugging new indicators. 1- the indicator is plotted correctly on historical data but it changes completely when receiving new data. the indicator is simply an exponential moving variance. it seems it starts reading tick by tick instead of using the correct...
hellow all Im looking for an indicator that calculate total of ticks per minite ..... thx
My code is: -------------------------------------------------------------------------- #include <WinUser32.mqh> #property indicator_chart_window extern string RcvWndCaption="Calculator"; int RcvWndHdl;//Receive window handle int init() { //Seek the receive window and get its...
Hi, I am looking for an indicator that represents the classical Turtle trading rules, e.g. the indiactor shows entry and exit signals for long and short orders. So far I have only found such an indicator for MT4:https://www.mql5.com/en/code/10735 Do you know where I can find this indicator for...
i want this indicator
Hello my friends!! Im new of this forum, I'm trying a percentage indicator daily (ex. SP500 -1.5%, NASDAQ + 0.5% etc), why I look that in MT is not present; Can you help me?? Many thanks!!!! Stefano
I am looking for an Indicator that plots a vertical line on both Session open and Session Close. At 00:00 GMT it would plot vertical lines for next 24 hrs...for the Australia, Tokyo, London, US session open and close lines with a description for each object. Also edits to color, type , thickness of...
Hi there, Im expiriencing a strange issue will copying data from an indicator buffer - the values of the buffer are never changes, so everytime the print function is called, the output is the same. What im doing wrong ? Here is the code: int rsiHandle; double buffer[]; int...
[Deleted]
&nbsp;What are the 5 most used technical indicators in following categories ? 1)&nbsp; Trend Indicators 2) &nbsp;Momentum Indicators 3) Volatility Indicators 4) Volume Indicators Totally i expect 20 indicators.
Hello ,guys,i am new arrivals, and i played no limit holdem cash game , and my college subject is computer sicence, eager to learn something from you guys.    I want to build a script to indicate the history support line or pressure line , so that i can calculate my cost and odds, then i can ease...