What Is The Best Using Of The MA To Detect The Trend Direction For "You" ?

Hi There 

I Search for the best using of the MA to detect the trend direction , I am using now the Difference between two iMA()  , if the difference > a number of pips then Up trend and vice-versa , but it's not an effective way .
please some help . 
Thanks .

yassin.mokni:
Hi There 

I Search for the best using of the MA to detect the trend direction , I am using now the Difference between two iMA()  , if the difference > a number of pips then Up trend and vice-versa , but it's not an effective way .
please some help . 
Thanks .

There is a lot of way, it depends of your goal. For example you can use use the slope of the MAs, use shifted MAs.

angevoyageur:
There is a lot of way, it depends of your goal. For example you can use use the slope of the MAs, use shifted MAs.
Can you explain to me what is the slope of the MAs? ,  I want to know if the last closed candle is in an Up or down trend. 

check the price if is above or below the MA to determine the trend?

I Use 200 EMA to tell me the main trend..Most of the time that is where the price direction is heading.. for quick trend direction I use 20 ema, price above 20 ema= uptrend, below 20 ema= downtrend

Thank You Guys  

Goodlife77 , thanks ,  I will try your method ,  it seems the one I am looking for .
Reason: