Technical Indicators - page 126

Does anybody know this indicator that this guy is using on the second minute of this video? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNqmJjsSAIE thanks!
Hi all, can someone help me to do Winning & Lossing indicator? Like this: Thanks in advance.
Hello folks, do you know some indicator which output a line as the blue one on the following chart? I drawed the blue line by hand. the red line is a 20 period simple moving average and the yellow line is a 4 period simple moving average but those moving averages are not what i want because they...
  SCALPING M1  (8)
HAY... DO YOU HAVE INDICATORS NON REPAINT AND NON LAGGING TO SCALPING M1 ??? PLEASE SHARE
Hello could anyone advice in getting this indicator (Pointer-Sync ) to attach to a chart. I've installed it on an MT4 version 4:00 Build 670. Thanks Kindly
Hi, Let's say I hired a programmer to enhance an existing indicator which is in .mq4. After the enhancement, do we get it as .mq4 or .ex4? Thank you,
[Deleted]
Hello I have tried a lot of Pivot ,support and resistance indicators, non of them where that good, I even purchased three of them. If you guys can help me find a proper one with 5 or 7 lines with pivot in the middle, It would be great. cheers
Dear Fellow traders! Few years ago, I have designed and developed Japanese Candlestick pattern indicator that automatically identify Inside and Outside Candlestick patterns. My custom designed Candlestick indicator works with all currency pairs, all time frames, with both 4 and 5 decimal currency...
Hello guys, I've got an MT4 indi which plot the lines (pic.1). Can you tell me, what do I have to change in the code to make it visible like on the pic.2? (square instead of lines) Thanks F.
Hi there, I am looking for an MQL5 indicator to overlay charts e.g. EURNZD, NZDCAD, USDCAD or something like this to better identify correlations in chart development. Unfortunately I haven't found anything like it for MetaTrader 5, only MetaTrader 4.
My current strategy works best in charts with high Average Daily Range, it would save me a lot of time having an indicator that could identify them for me. I got this idea of ​​an indicator that identifies the top trending charts based on a sloping MA. I know that logic is completely different, but...
When calling a return value from an existing indicator by other indicator, does the indicator has to be in .mq4? How about if the indicator to be called is a .ex4?  For example,  1st indicator (A) function is to collect 2 conditions from two independent (B & C) indicators before executing a trade....
Hi, I am new to MQL and can someone able to write MQL code based on the following conditions. I would like to draw continuous line based on the following conditions: 1. If current bar close higher than previous bar close, draw the lower price level line (The lower price level is the lower price...
hi i have buy/sell arrow indicator based on triple ema crossover in choppy markets, there are lot of buy/sell comes, erases capital, to filter fake entries and reduce stoplosses, any trend indicator can be used for the same to give additional strength i used SEFC indicator, which is having lot of
Hi, is it possible to put an image and the code of my indicator into a dll? I want to include my own picture (bitmap) there. Perhaps it is easier to put not a hole picture on the chart, but a lot of small pixels (Grafical Objects). Because I only want to draw a shape, and the outline background...
Hi there, i've been searching for a horizontal straight line average for the volume indicator in MT5. i'm personally unable to code and was curious if someone would be willing to help out. below is an example of what i'm looking for. Basically it should be similar to the moving average, i'm not...
Hello! I have a script which plotted vertical lines from csv file. Now it is not working anymore. Can someone please help me and revise the code, and fix it. Attached is script and csv file, which goes under ...MQL4/Files folder. Thank you for your help, Best regards, Simon
Hello, have a strange problem. Data of my simple indicator are not shown, if the outside a specific level BUT still in scale range. The code below demonstrates this. If you select threshold >= 0.9, you can't see any dot in the indicator value. The value is a Sin(x), so between -1 and 1. To prove...
This thread will focus on how Real Volume and Transactions indicators can be used for trading in the forex market. Free download for Trading Station chartsTwice-daily updates www.dailyfx.com/volume Real Volume and Transactions indicators used to be hard to come by for forex traders. Previously, we...
Hello, I´ve been studying code for a few weeks and I plan to continue learning until i can say that i´m a expert :)... for now i´m a complete rookie and just trying to add simple functions to indicators that I like. So, what brings me here is something that has been driving me nuts and my only...
  indicators  (2)
When I add some indicators they do not appear in the MT4 window, why?
Hi, maybe you can help me please. I´m looking for some indicator of perform - which commodity will perform better (for example gold or silver). I hope that you understand me :-). Many thanks for your help.
Hello, I would like to ask a question about an issue with which I struggle for some time. I have written an indicator(no.1), which I would like to use in another indicator(no.2). If I place the iCustom function of this indicator(no.1) in the OnInit function of the other indicator(no.2), there is...
Hi, i just bought indicator from mql5 market. i have downloaded it on one mt4 platform and i working fine and now i tried to use it with different mt4 platform and journal says that i have invalid licence. The indicator that i bought supposed to have five different pcs activations and i have just...
Hello, If I want to bring out the value of the EMA. How to write code? The default setting is William Period: 5 EMA: 3 Thanks.
How do you get data from SQL for an indicator?
Hi my friends, I faced a problem during checking my written indicator. It sometimes doesn't execute properly , I mean, generally , my indicator execute well but sometimes when I change my input ( the number of my preferred candle) it doesn't do anything but when I change my time frame on the chart
Hi all, this is my first post here :) I have question, can I make some indicator which show me my account age? Like this: This picture is from ForexFactory's Trade Explorer. Can I make this indicator for MQL4? Thank you in advance ALL :) PS. Sorry for my bad English.
hi everybody. hopefully i'm in the right section here. i'm looking for an indicator which tells me the the change in price over a certain period of time as a percentage of the first price. for example, i want to know what the %change is from 100days/hours etc to today. sounds quite easy actually...