General - page 894

[Deleted]
Yes, No, Your option in comment
  programmers from St. Petersburg?  (79   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
I would like a live dialogue (no internet) with private developers in the city of St Petersburg, to meet in person and discuss all issues. The work will go on until a profitable programme is made. I have been doing research for many years for myself personally, but have not been able to work with
Which one is better? Are they the same?
Hi, Is it possible to create a custom event for exemple with a indicator names IndicA and receive this event on a Expert named for exemple ExpertB ? For this test we consider IndicA and ExpertB are on the same Chart. Could you provide exemple ? Thanks! Ghen.
Hello, I'd like to store some information about open orders, closed orders, their relation to each other. Mostly for money management but also it's a part of my strategy. But it seems that in MQL5 it's not an easy thing to do. Normally I would go for some database, or a JSON file. Any SQL database
  Are there any wave traders here?  (166   1 2 3 4 5 ... 16 17)
I would like to get acquainted with a live trader who uses wave theory, because there are a lot of wave traders, but there are very few traders among them. In general, wave traders boast that they can "correctly" draw waves and assume some movement, and most assumptions are both in buy and sell
  webmoney deposit  (4)
Hello guys,  Why I cant see WebMoney when I want to deposit to my account? Is it related to my ip address or something like this or what? I am from iran and  i can see other methods.
New MetaTrader 5 Build 1730: Projects in MetaEditor and Synthetic financial instruments The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on December 21, 2017. End of Support for Older Terminal Versions Support for older versions of desktop and mobile terminals will end upon the release of the new...
  Need Help  (1)
Hii Everyone, I am Trading Forex For A Year.. After Using So Many Ea's And Buying Indicators Which Dont Work, I Decided To Go With The Indicators In The Metatrader Platform.. I Use 3 Indicators.. Bollinger Band, Moving Average.. 1. Values Of Moving Average : Period = 5, Ma Method = linear Weight,...
Hi. Is there a predefined limited number of steps of optimization, or it depends on RAM/CPU capabilities of the computer where the metatrader5 terminal optimizer is hosted? It is possible to extend the number of steps beyond the limit?
Can anyone provide an updated MT5 code for Constance Brown's Composite Index? I have the MT4 code but am not a coder!?
Hi, I am currently Investigation the data Quality used in the Strategy Tester. Therefore, I was wondering how the Tester treats missing data. For instance, let's say, for one month we have only tick data for 4 fictive time Points in H1 (not quite realistic but for the case of demonstration): 1. 2018...
Hello , I wanna to test my strategy with market historical data, but in MT4, EA and Indicators just can be test, I wanna to test my strategy with open and close positions in historical data, How can I do it?
I was wondering, now i that i have consistently profits  for a while, on demo…, how would that turn out on a real account?  Are there some limitations in the use of an expert advisor, regarding to how it is programmed, and which would that be, and does anybody know if FXOPEN, my broker, is reliable?...
Does anyone know where to find EAs for Stocks???? (or other assets besides currencies) thanks!!!!
Hi, I searched a lot for DXY good history data or good chart data, for example my broker has a very slow not 100% complete chart, I found  other broker who has perfect chart but only 1 month ticket history, I need a tick data for minimum 6 month to test an EA which use DXY as FILTER AND WILL NOT...
See the picture ,   One Click last  lot size  is   0.05 How can I use  mql4 code to  get  0.05 ?
Just downloaded the new MT5 because of a new laptop and it won't allow me to open up anything other than a hedging demo account? Also I can't load get a custom Composite Indicator to show up in my indicator list? Does this have to be recoded for MT5 and if so does anyone have it? It's Constance...
Hi does anyone here know how I can limit the amount of lots an expert advisor on metrader 4 can trade? I'm using 'extremefxprofit' from Kishore I'm liking it soo far but I'm not able to change the amount of lots it trades. Any help appreciated. Thanks, greetings
Well it sounds horrible for those who want to test, who want to provide their PC for others to test and who have VPS! "The Register" writes about: "'Kernel memory leaking' Intel processor design flaw forces Linux, Windows redesign Other OSes will need an update, performance hits loom". The problem...
  Training  (1)
Hi, I'm a 'broke' old pensioner who would like to know how to use the site. I would like to invest on a micro scale to begin with. Please advise. DD 
Hi, i have an unusual problem about my ea. I couldn't find any topic so I am writing here. The ea performs in different ways on different terminals or computers. I am testing it on demo accounts alive on different terminals and computers simultaneously. For example it opens eurusd orders in two of...
We are revising our EURUSD forecast path moderately higher in recognition of two significant developments since the start of the year. First, the increasingly apparent limitations of central bank policy and the resulting ECB shift away from negative rates as a form of easing. Second, rising Fed...
How copy array to another reversed. For example: Double aa[]={1,20,3,25,9} >> copy to array bb {9,25,3,20,1}
Hi. I want to know if there are any forex traders from India here.   I m tired of trading illiquid INRFXY pairs in NSE and I want to know from fellow Indian forex traders if they are trading with one of those forex brokers situated outside India, How to fund your forex trading accounts through...
I am having an custom data which references that particular order in my client system. I want to send that data over order so, that I can get that at particular time. So, Can I send any custom data in order in MT5 System. Note:- I traied with comment field on the order but as my data length is more...
Hi, I use an EA which use multi pair analysis and the second pair not available on my live account  so I need to use the EA on MT5 demo account and copy the trades to my MT5 or MT4 Live account on other broker, can I do this using mql5.com signals? or is there any secure and fast way to copy? Best...
How do i add indian stocks to MT5 excluding the 10 indian stocks 
  BO copier  (1)
Can someone tell me if there is a commercial product to copy BO signals to non mt4 brokers such a marketsworld and others or even if such a copier can be built in the freelance section. Thanks