QuadHedge cacus' way. - page 6

hello cacus:

thanks your system.Is your newest version on post36?thanks

Hey cacus, thanks for your interesting system. But I just noticed that the account behind cacus1.mt4stats.com is empty. Did anything happen? Did the EA wipe your account? Or is everything still running smoothly?

I can't even make a new demo account...

Could this be something with my 223 build?

Somebody has any advise?

Tried to recover the password with a password reveal tool but didn't work...

I found the problem!

There was an error saving the server file due to problems of disk space. So, the FXDD-MT4 Demo Server 2.srv file was empty. I replaced this with one i've found in another machine and it's working like a charm now.

It's now recovered and working.

mt4stats should be up again in a few moments.

Scary open P/L DD! -170usd.

Let's hope now that this is working everything come back to it's place.

Regards!

Great that you found your problem :-)

Looks like drawdown is getting pretty high from time to time, and takes long for the stages to complete...

Yes, and that's because i got 60/20 set back to work... it's riskier now that EURGBP is performing on huge movements. I recommend using 100/30 as set for now.

Ones this cycle finish i'll change back 60/20 to 100/30.

I'm trying to figure out how to make the EA to autocalculate those values by last bars pips range in daily charts. Maybe that would make a big difference.

I'll keep you posted if i make some changes on the logic.

Regards

What should happen in case of platform shut down?

Hi

I am testing v2.5 of this ea and there is one thing I do not understand.

It starts cycle 1 of 5 by opening four orders ... After closing the 1st pair of orders it is on stage 2 and we have to wait for the 2nd pair of orders to close.

I think that the cycle 2 of 5 will start only after that, but what I see is that if I shut down the MT platform for same reason (power failure, weekend, etc) with the the 2nd pair of orders still open, the next time I start the platform the ea immediately places another pair of orders to have a total of 4 open orders.

Is this normal?

Regards

I get a long chain of errors trying to run this EA in the journal. Invalid symbols mostly.

testing

I have been testing out the 2.5 version and it will open orders but will not close them unless I remove the ea and then reinstall it on the chart. does anyone know how to solve this? It also always opens orders in the same direction...i.e. buy eurusd, sell gbpusd. It doesn't seem to be actually calculating which direction to open orders.

Reason: