General - page 895

[Deleted]
How is the "Swap" cost calculated on a trade? What is it
  Question  (4)
If a strategy giving the same Loss trades % on all tested currency couples, should i trust that it will work the same on all these couples, or is it just coincidence
  Deposit account  (3)
I can't deposit my account there is another way or mode of Payment?
Why some messages disappear from the forum? For example my post #4: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/225879#comment_6429410
Title says it all! The reason being is that currency pairs all move along side with another. If you think for example the daily and weekly trend on eurousd are up, and decide to enter long at first sign of pullback you could be waiting 2-4 weeks for a potential entry. And forget the other currency...
Credit Suisse: Mixed Signal, EUR/USD Rallies Post-Meeting A Long-Term Sell.  Our European economists expect the ECB to deliver new easing measures, but also see a risk that the central bank will simultaneously point to the possibility of tapering asset purchases in 2017. This type of mixed signal is...
  Advice please  (2)
Hello , can someone suggest advisor/anything similar for mt4 which can help with opening of new orders ( I mean: I will select the opening points myself, but it needs to estabilish the t/p and s/l , i will preearange them myself)   ! it is a way too time consuming to write t/p and s/l when there are...
I have written an EA, however it keep modifying the Stoploss and TakeProfit and that is for Forex... I have also written an EA for Binary Option...its working fine, however it keep placing same trades particulaly the first one...even though I have writen conditions for 2nd trade and so forth......
Hello friends, I mostly trade in Indian commodity market MCX.  I need code  which will help me buy and sell signals. looking for free once if paid that also i would like to  give a try. Please help me with the same Regards, Ashraf Mob: [mobile phone number was deleted by moderator]
hi there guys, i was reading few days ago about an interesting topic on withdrawing money from your broker, a successful trader said that he keeps withdrawing money on daily basis and then funding back his account for safety purposes. now my question is: why? i made some researches on internet but...
Watch two new videos about MetaTrader 5 mobile platforms on our YouTube channel. The videos will guide you through the MetaTrader 5 for iOS and Android in just 2 minutes. The MetaTrader 5 mobile platforms feature everything you need for successful trading on the Forex market and global exchanges:...
The new version of MetaTrader 5 for Android provides the possibility to easily create preliminary brokerage accounts. When opening a new account, select "Open a real account" from the menu and find your broker in the list of servers. Specify your personal details and attach two documents, including...
Bitcoin buy rate in WM 1BMX=19.57USD, 1BMX=0.001VTS Reverse rate 1BMX=16.9USD Bitcoin exchange rate in MT4 = 17730 USD. I bought 0.05 BMX is 0.00005 VTS for 0.98 USD. The experiment has started
  trading robot  (2)
Who knows a trading robot which inmediately trades buy or sell orders when a forex pair has a sudden big move up or down?
Some of the traders may choose ADX to determine whether the current market situation is ranging or trending, but ADX seems ineffective in predicting the ranging? Is there any indicator which can be used for predicting the ranging? Therefore, we can make the preparation for it. Thx
  Unexpected loss  (17   1 2)
Hi, I have trusted my broker, and I lost money. Maybe my fault, but I don't understand what happened, and my broker is unreachable. I have positions as below (currency in PLN): TicketOpen TimeTypeSizeItemPriceS / LT / PClose TimePriceCommissionTaxesSwapProfit 225136562018.01.17 11:51:22sell1.00wig20...
  Liquidity problems?  (11   1 2)
Has anyone of you noticed execution problems at f4u? Have they got problems with their liquidity provider? I get offquotes all the time. This is unbelievable. Cannot get out of my positions, neither my EA, nor manually...
[Deleted]
Folks, explain the structure - there is a FOREX exchange, by the way where is it headquartered? There are major participants - the major banks and central banks of the states. How did the main participants get admission to the exchange? What are the requirements for accreditation? Then market makers
Hi all. Is there a way to retrieve the index of the candlestick that my mouse pointer is currently pointing at? For example, if my mouse pointer is currently pointing at the candlestick in the yellow circle (refer to screenshot W1), the only information that is reflected are contained within the red...
[Deleted]
Is it possible  - in the default MT5 platform - to put the MACD and the Stochastic in the same window on a PC or Laptop screen like it is done on the Mobile MT5? On my laptop, the Price chart, the MACD and the Stochastic are really three windows. There is a new window for every additional indicator...
Hello How can I get and display the hour and minute from market watch in mql5 ? Display hours and minutes individually and together thank you
What are the dotted blue and red lines when testing a stratedgy. They are dicating buy, sell and closes instead of the actual MA's. How do you correct this? Everybodies stratedgy I have tested ever. (hundreds and hundreds. Paid and unpaid) Kills accounts via testing. And see why in the testing other
[Deleted]
Then we will summarise and send to the regulator in response to claims that forex should be banned. My opinion is as follows 1. Create a preferential tax regime for Russian and foreign brokers Forex with offices in Russia to compete with the offshore, in exchange for higher taxes on income / profit
I am looking for a broker that supports the following: Metatrader 4 Allows scalping and hedging Supports micro and standard accounts with 0.01 lot size Straight through processing / no dealer desk No commission Tight spreads for major currency pairs Which broker would you recommend? 
  Money Management  (3)
Hi! I'm new at all this. Pls help. I need to trade a set % Margin, eg 10% of the all-time high of Portfolio Value . So when then portfolio value decreases, it will be adjusted by buying more to equal the margin, eg 10%. Also when the margin% increases to an adjustable margin%, eg 12%, the extra 2%
I am looking for code to implement both queues and stacks on MT4.  I realize they are built in and available on MT5 as part of the Standard Library under Data Collections (CQUEUE, and CSTACK).  I am assuming these MT5 resources cannot be used in MT4, so I am wondering if anyone has implemented this...
Hi, i downloaded mt4setup.exe from https://www.metatrader4.com/ , after installing it, i could see via  "Help > About.." that the client is in  Version: 5.00 build 175 18 Jan 2018. Where can i download metatrader 4? Cheers
  timezone  (22   1 2 3)
How is possible check what timezone is the price at mt4? This way, If chart shows execution 21:04, does this hours is from what utc
  help please  (2)
double sellpoints() {if (fmod(Bid,0.500)==0 && Bid>a) {return (1);}else return (0);} i have this function.but the problem is that i cant set it to fmod(Bid,0.200).my ea doesnt do any action while it s working in 0.500 or 1.000.what is wrong with that fmod function.
Hello Traders, Someone, Please guide me that why my pending orders(LIMITS , STOPs ,TP, SL) do not execute in my rate that i have set for it and its always executed in different price. Thank You