General - page 897

help please  (2)
double sellpoints() {if (fmod(Bid,0.500)==0 && Bid>a) {return (1);}else return (0);} i have this function.but the problem is that i cant set it to fmod(Bid,0.200).my ea doesnt do any action while it s working in 0.500 or 1.000.what is wrong with that fmod function.
Hello Traders, Someone, Please guide me that why my pending orders(LIMITS , STOPs ,TP, SL) do not execute in my rate that i have set for it and its always executed in different price. Thank You
Hi, I want to offer my indicator for rent on the market place for other traders to use. More specifically I want that traders who rent this indicator pay a monthly rental fee and at the end of the month the indicator stops working and they have to renew the subscription to carry on. I also want to...
  EURUSD signal  (231   1 2 3 4 5 ... 23 24)
If it gets below 1.1711, I will go short
Hi everybody! I would kindly ask you for your help. I opened a pending order in Meta Trader 4, but I would like to open 5 exactly the same pending orders (sell limit). Is there any chance that I just copy-paste it inside Meta Trader? Thank you for your kind reply.
Good evening everyone. Can somebody please assist me to create an EA ( I am not familiar with the coding language) that opens several buy stops and sell stops at a specified distance from the current price and specified distance between the orders. For Example, Lets say, the current GBP/AUD price is...
Anyone know why trades are disabled on the FTO web trader site?
after I sync signal to VPS I lost around $1200 and the comments of open positions have been changed, what should I do please help me
I would like to find out if it is possible to create a separate password and username that will allow a third party to view my MT4?
Hi Everyone, I have an EA I want to make available to the public for feedback but I want to keep it's source code hidden.  Can someone advise me on how to do this?  Thanks in advance!
I'd like to test a strategy to run only at 6 every morning. I think I can do it with the timer OK, but it's still incredibly slow to test, maybe half an hour to do a month.. Can I do something to speed it up? Here's the code I have: int OnInit()   { //--- create timer        MqlDateTime hari;...
Hi guys, I made these 2 small methods: int OpenSell() { double SL=Ask - (StopLoss*Point); // Calculating SL of opened double TP=Ask + (TakeProfit*Point); // Calculating TP of opened OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_SELL,lotti,Bid,2,SL,TP,0,0,0,clrGreen); return(0); } void OpenBuy() { SL=Bid - (StopLoss*Point);
[Deleted]
  Spread trade question?  (16   1 2)
As a fresh trader, i have a simple question which hurts my head. I have noticed in my ECN Account that EURUSD Spread goes 0 pipes many times. What happens if i open simultaneously BUY/SELL trade when spread is 0 and friday night the spread goes 4 pipes?
My integrated MT4 Webzilla VPS has stopped working and there is no help until tommorow. I am getting an error message in VPS journal: failed to get terminal logs (wrong data) and a: failed to connect message in VPS details. I 've contacted Webzilla and they told me that they sell servers to MQL5 and
Can someone please assist me with how to tell that the Volumes Indicator is green or red or for buying or for selling? I only know how to get the current value using variable Volume[0], but need to know if its for bulling or bearish movement if possible in mq4
Hi, What is the utility of the mode parameter if a list is always sorted in ascending mode? https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/standardlibrary/datastructures/clist/clistsort SortSorts a list.void  Sort(    int  mode      // sorting mode    )Parametersmode[in] Sorting mode.Return ValueNo.NoteThe list is...
  Figure out a strategy  (15   1 2)
How to figure out a strategy from a set of indicators and their logics, does a probability matrix exists that can test 10 logics in 5 indicators with all the parameters ? i tried to test a couple of indicators in MT4 and came up with billions of possibilities and quarter a million hours of testing
  cannot set millisecond timer (500)  (67   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Hello, client sent me a log file where i saw the entry cannot set millisecond timer (500) What does it mean and why
Hi, someone know how can I see in backtest  drawdown in $ not only in % ?
Can you please assist me with how to get the current price value of the keltner channel upper, middle and lower bands using mq4?
  Fibonacci  (4)
How do I remove the Fibonacci symbol from my screen? TYIA
  VPS HOME PC  (18   1 2)
Hello, once the VPS ir running, can i trun off my home computer? Also if the internet goes down at home or power outage occurs, will this effect the VPS?
I am trying to become seller of automated tradinf systems But i cannot edit my seller account. I have to upolad  new picture of document because previous picture dont meat standarts Bur i cannnot make any changes of my seller account. I wrote comment, but no answer. I dont know want to do. I am very...
Let's share films and music that we've particularly enjoyed? I recently spent an evening in a youth group and realised I'm an old dinosaur. Lots of cool rhythms, and I haven't the faintest idea. Sharing
Hi, What is used behind the Shared Projects of MQL5 MetaEditor, CVS, SVN or Git? Regards, Pierre
I want to use a trade manager software that open and close trade based on renko block colors and qty.  Thanks Edgardo
Would love to make a few videos of my charts. Any suggestions for a program? Also, do people prefer PC or Mac?
Hello everybody I am testing a EA that I created. I want to test it in one year range (from january to december) but the strategy tester stops  on february and the report displays almost all its values to zero. Not just february but march, april...and so on, it just runs the testing for some days...
  email alert  (2)
Hello guys  i have more then one month trying to set up email alert with no success . gmail ,   gmx, hotmail,  all not working any help would be appreciated iblackjaguar@hotmail.com  thankssss