unable view selected pairs

To add comments, please log in or register
bigimage
bigimage  
to whom it may concern, I have been trying to use pairs on the chart  view but always written updates. this started last week and I have try to uninstall and installed again all the same on mt4. and is giving me an headache not trade since then being that I have conversant with your chart. David....
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Close charts, connect your Metatrader to the broker's server, and open the chart.
To select the pair/symbol: right mouse click on Market Watch - Symbols - and select the symbol and click Show button.
After that - open chart with this symbol.

But please note - you should have internet, and the Metatrader should be connected to the broker's server.

If you do not find some symbols on the Market Watch (on right mouse click - Symbols) - open the account with the other broker.
There are a lot of brokers proposing many symbols inck stocks, and you can open demo accounts with them for few minutes using one Metatrader instance.

Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  
Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5
Open an Account - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5
  • www.metatrader5.com
Two types of accounts are available in the trading platform: demonstration (demo) and real. Demo accounts provide the opportunity to work in a training mode without real money, allowing to test a trading strategy. They feature all the same functionality as the live ones. The difference is that demo accounts can be opened without any investment...
To add comments, please log in or register