Is it possible to create a fully automatic (semi-automatic) scalping signal with a return of more than 5% per month and a drawdown of no more than 5%? - page 7

Boris Gulikov:

Go for it! Do the topikaster a favour. Open a signal she will subscribe to.

She's been looking for a long time, but can't find it.

May it prove to be the one fact that disproves the obvious.

REFERENCE TO THE SIGNAL HAS BEEN DELETED.

mikhael1983isakov:

THE MENTION OF THE SIGNAL HAS BEEN DELETED

I meant for you to open your signal.

And about the example, are you kidding me?

It's a bogus example. ))) The cent account at an obscure broker.

And 6 months is not a long term.)

REFERENCE TO THE SIGNAL REMOVED

mikhael1983isakov:

REFERENCE TO THE SIGNAL REMOVED

Are you serious? Are you sure you've been trading for 10 years? Can't you tell the difference between a fake signal and a real one?

mikhael1983isakov:

REFERENCE TO THE SIGNAL HAS BEEN REMOVED.

Remove the links before you are sent to ban.

It's all clear.

Boris Gulikov:

Remove the links before you get banned.

It all makes sense.

So you get banned, so what? I take money from the market, not from mql5, and that cannot be banned.

Boris Gulikov:
Are you serious? Are you sure you've been trading for 10 years? Can't you tell a fake signal from a real one?
I'm tired of your stupidity. Yes, you understand that the signal, which has more than ten thousand dollars of its own funds, and more than a hundred thousand dollars in management, is not fake, and immeasurably exceeds your intelligence. All the best to you.

mikhael1983isakov:
I am tired of your stupidity. Yes, you yourself realise that a signal that has more than ten thousand dollars of its own money and more than a hundred thousand dollars in management is not fake, but exceeds your intelligence immeasurably. All the best to you.

A doctor does not take offense to the sick. )))

As you learn to distinguish white from black, you can write even in private. Everyone has the right to make mistakes.

mikhael1983isakov:

For example:

it is confusing that this is the only signal on the server

and the second one looks like a martin and the drawdown is small because it's monitored recently

Olga Devitsyna:
They won't, if you choose a broker with 00x1 slippage readings, the expense is only the commission and subscription fee.

To start with, 00x1 is usually a pretty poor choice of servers . But let's say if you choose the same server then :

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/168242#comment_4035253

"Thereby our claude signal network saves 2/3 of the bad pings of the ISP. Just to be clear (simplified): if the ping to the server is 100 ms, then the ISP spends 100 ms to send the transaction, then 100 ms to confirm the transaction, and then another 100 ms to send the signal to the signal copying cloud. But since our network catches the transactions in parallel, the delay will only be 100ms + 1ms(roughly) instead of 300ms if everything is raced through the ISP's terminal."

that is in any case at least 100 ms loss, as for copying in general this is an excellent result, but if we talk about scalping then the results in annual equivalent may be different .

Подскажите, пожалуйста, способы, как уменьшить задержки подписчикам, если средняя сделка составляет 7-10 пунктов?
Подскажите, пожалуйста, способы, как уменьшить задержки подписчикам, если средняя сделка составляет 7-10 пунктов?
  • www.mql5.com
Подскажите, пожалуйста, способы, как уменьшить задержки подписчикам, если средняя сделка составляет 7-10 пунктов...
Reason: