General - page 898

The best expert  (6)
What is the best expert for auto trade?
  Signal alerts  (1)
There some good signals on here but most do not have email alerts. Can anyone advise on how to add such alerts to existing signals. Would I need to learn how to use code? many thanks for your help and advise Tony
  EA on Mac  (2)
hi guys, i recently downloaded the mt5 on my mac and it works fine and i even have all the options on the lower toolbar (calendar, experts, alerts etc..) now i need to find a way to download and install EAs from the market to my MT5, do you know how? because when i click on download demo from market...
How to avoid Stop Out? Hi Traders. How to void the Stop Out on metatrader 5. Any clue? Any information will be much appreciated thanks, Antonio
Can you build an expert advisor in MT4 or is that only available in MT5?
hi there, i tried to download an expert advisor but it doesn't allow me to do so, when i click on "yes, i have MT4" doesn't shows up anything else.  i tried with other browser but still nothing, how come? my MT4 works fine, the only issue here is with this website, please guys let me know how can...
I have subscribed to a signal. The latest trade opened today was XAUUSD. The provider opened in 0.03 lot size and made £85 profit. Mine opened in 0.01 lot size and made £2.43.  My leverage is the same as my broker (1:400). Am I missing anything else? Why was the profit much lower? Shouldn’t the...
Thanks my friends for the help , I need to know : - who will take in charge of the " number of Activations of the EA " , is it automatically Done by Metaquote or should I add some codes in my EA ?
Hi, Does anybody know how I can set the default language of the website to English. I can't find it in the profile settings. Currently each time I login the language is set to Russian Daniel
Hello.  Started studing MQL5 3 days ago. My first language. Been looking at the Reference a lot. Some explanations there are a bit vague, so I still dont fully understood some concepts.  Return operator: The return operator terminates the current function execution and returns control to the calling...
In the Tool Box History we have four options to how to present it: Orders, deals, Ordens + deals and positions. We have HistoryOrdersTotal + HistoryOrderGetTicket to iterate over the orders. We have HistoryDealsTotal + HistoryDealGetTicket to iterate over the deals. But we have no...
I need to add lot multiplier if SL hit. Please help//+------------------------------------------------------------------+#define SIGNAL_NONE 0#define SIGNAL_BUY   1#define SIGNAL_SELL  2#define SIGNAL_CLOSEBUY 3#define SIGNAL_CLOSESELL 4#property copyright "Ronald Raygun"extern string Remark1 = "==...
Why mt5 tester can't work with spread?
Hi all! I would like to ask some examples of generic data collections. I searched it first, but i didn't find any good example to completely understand how can i use them. Code Example : CArrayList < string > arrayList = new CArrayList < string > (); arrayList. If i declare an object of CArrayList
London-based Prime of Prime brokerage Stater Global Markets has added MetaTrader 5 to its platform options for clients. The company is also launching a MetaTrader 5 White Label offering. According to Stater Global Markets, it will be in high demand from banks and brokers, particularly in Asia - a...
  american time  (1)
hello how do i get american time on the platform i think there is an indicator somewhere? thanks for help
Hello to everyone, I don't know if this is the right place, but I would like to share some ideas regarding the development of the Meta Trader platform.  More specifically, I'm interested in the potential possibility to create apps with MQL4/5 for the mobile platform and the web terminal.  Is this...
can some one help sort this out, the trailing stop loss on the platform does not simply work at all. my broker is pepperstone and they cant help me either can some one work this out for me
  lot size  (14   1 2)
hi i would just like to know if 662 dollers can hold a lot size of 3.00
  vps for oanda  (1)
hi I need help on setting a vps on my OANDA-live account but when I try it give me error with the web terminal like is not supported error#8578877, any ideas?
Why GlobalVariables don't work on tester mt5?
how to disable mail box from meta trader 4 terminal. reply
New MetaTrader 5 Platform Build 1745 The MetaTrader 5 platform update will be released on January 12, 2018. MetaTrader 5 build 1745 will be the last platform version supporting Microsoft Windows XP/2003/Vista A few months ago, we announced end of support for older versions of operating systems....
  Proposed NFA Capital Requirement  (630   1 2 3 4 5 ... 62 63)
The news about the NFA shaking up the forex industry by dramatically raising capital requirements has kicked off a lot of speculation. So I gathered everything I have learned about this new NFA proposal and am posting here for your review. As someone who has been burned by a bankrupted forex...
I'm using to a simple intraday stock scanner in Amibroker which generate signal based on High/Low breakout like this H20 = Ref(HHV(C,1500),-1);L20 = Ref(LLV(C,1500),-1);LTP = Ref(C,0);Buy =  LTP= H20  AND  (PDI(14) - MDI(14)) >25;Sell = LTP<= L20  AND  (MDI(14) - PDI(14)) >25; My problem is that...
  Bliksem (Counter Trend EA)  (151   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
Let me start by saying that this is not the first EA that I have posted, but it will be the last if people get full of nonsense. I have posted one of my EA's here before and eventuall deleted all my posts and joined a private forum. So please, if you don't like counter trend EA's, then by all means...
[Deleted]
I dont know y all my contact details(gmail, skype, yahoo, facebook etc..) are erased automatically. What could be the reason ? I could not even write to service desk ?
  Time
i want to and starting and ending time to my ea how plz help me
This EA will work on MT4 or Mt5, but I prefer Mt4. This EA will use 2 indicators that are already build into the MT4 1) The parabolic SAR ste as it is 2) the custom moving average set at 5. Entry will be conditioned to those 2 movements. Every time the market changes direction based on the parabolic...
Hi, I've tried everything, but simply can not download/install expert advisors from mql5.com to my mt4 working in a Linux Machine. It used to be very easy in the past, when I could simply download the files. But now, the browser asks for the application itself, but, friend, Linux is not Windows, the...