Is it possible to create a fully automatic (semi-automatic) scalping signal with a return of more than 5% per month and a drawdown of no more than 5%? - page 2

Alexey Viktorov:
I don't agree with you. It's not the ISP's problem at all. You just need to understand that you have to earn by trade, while money received from subscribers is only a pleasant bonus to buy lipstick for your wife or new pliers for your husband.
I believe Provider should take care of the most comfortable conditions for Subscribers when creating a signal, describe all possible pitfalls in the signal description and communicate with Subscribers in case something goes wrong. It is sufficient to trade in the PAMM account as you wish, even if you take 1 pip 1,000 times, as the cumulative result of the account is most important.

Olga Devitsyna:
I believe that Providers should take care of the most comfortable conditions for Subscribers when creating a signal and describe all possible pitfalls in the signal description in details and communicate with Subscribers in case something goes wrong. It is sufficient to trade in the PAMM account as you wish, even if you take 1 pip 1,000 times, as the cumulative result of the account is most important.

I'm not going to challenge your opinion. Communicate, yes. To answer questions, yes. But to create any special conditions if the provider has enough to do... why should he care?

So I think the developers are trying unnecessarily to protect subscribers from trouble. Everyone has to decide for himself. The country is getting crazy. They are discussing the possibility of banning forex as such. But I do not want to comment on it, so as not to fall into a political discussion and not to be banned.

Olga Devitsyna:
I believe that provider should take care of the most comfortable conditions for subscribers when creating a signal and detail all possible pitfalls in the signal description and communicate with subscribers if something goes wrong. It is sufficient to trade in the PAMM account as you wish, even if you take 1 pip 1,000 times, as the cumulative result of the account is most important.

Why would a provider care about subscribers? The provider will take care of himself. Signals are almost always created to "shear the sheep". And especially scalpers, because scalping can quickly show big profits. And as soon as people sign up - you can safely score this signal, "the wool is collected", you can open the next similar one...

Georgiy Merts:

Why would a provider care about subscribers? The provider will take care of himself. Signals are almost always created to "fleece the sheep". And especially scalpers, because scalping can quickly show big profits. And as soon as people sign up - you can easily forget about the signal, "the wool is collected", you can open the next similar one...

I will try to refute this statement with a real example of my signal (which is 45)

Olga Devitsyna:
What does this mean?

warnings and direct pruning of large returns

direct warnings about scalping (I could be wrong, but I think there are some warnings about pipsing)

blocking (or unsubscribing, I don't remember exactly) the signal for excessive traffic

TheXpert:

warnings and straightforward pruning of big returns

direct warnings about scalping (I may be wrong but I think there are some warnings about pipsing)

blocking (or unsubscribing, I don't remember exactly) the signal for excessive traffic

You could be wrong and don't remember exactly

Olga Devitsyna:
And if it is possible, why can't I find it?) or can a successful scalping signal at a distance only be on manual control?

Impossible. If you mean any significant distance. From a year or more.

And it's certainly not possible to successfully scalp over a long period of time on manual control.

Aleksandr Borodavkin:

I'll try to refute that statement with a real example of my signal (which is 45th)

Your signal, my friend, has only $200 Equity. That means it's worth $2 a month. You're selling it for $30 a month, so $28 is a straight "sheep shearing".

Actually, there's nothing wrong with that, sheep exist to be sheared. Good luck in this difficult business.

Aleksandr Borodavkin:

You could be wrong and you don't remember exactly

so show me one outspoken pipsqueak who has at least 10 subscribers)

Boris Gulikov:

Impossible. If you mean any significant distance. A year or more.

And it's certainly not possible to successfully scalp over a long period of time on manual control.

Then why are there so many scalper robots and EAs on the market if none of them work over a distance?
Reason: