General - page 891

I went to options in MT5 and input in the ID. Pressed the test button and it sends it to my phone, ONLY through the TEST button. When I put alerts on the chart, standard through the ALERT tab or right clicking on the chart and selecting ALERT, the notification only goes to my computer and not to my
Less than 6 monthsLess than a year1 - 2 YearsMore than 2 yearsComment to specify
Hi Traders How to Disable the Auto - "Show Trades" and "News Flags" please If I have my Charts Tiled, the Auto "Show Trades" covers up the Candles and the so do the "News Flags" Any help appreciated :  ) Cheers
hello unfortunately recently my meta trader 5 platform is not working.it worked for a few days (in a demo account) and suddenly the market couldnt update itself and also at the bottom of the platform where we see the connectivity signals (Traffic) is just spinning since then.so i uninstall my meta 5...
  Looking for investors.  (125   1 2 3 4 5 ... 12 13)
Hello, I am looking for an investor on a PAMM basis. I have been trading forex for 6 years, 3 of which I just lost my deposits in pursuit of crazy interest rates. At the moment profit in 10-15% per month I think acceptable. I have my own trading Expert Advisor. Originally the system was manual, then
Hello I found out ADX buy sell condition but i am confuse little.  BUY– indicator > 20 and +DI line crossed -DI line from bottom-up SELL– indicator > 20 and +DI line crossed -DI line from above-down class CSigi_TrendADX : public CTradeSignals1 {protected:    int m_Handle;    double...
Hello All, I'm in the process of writing a few indicators, i've done a few in MT4 however i'd like to improve the Quality of my code - Writing Alert("value") was on in my first 1 or two but not longer term. I noticed that MT5 has a built it Debugger and UnitTests Scripts/UnitTests I'm assuming I can...
I'd be very grateful for any help with this issue. The indi in question is the Macd Crossover Zero  created by ... ÁìÓòÍâ»ãÂÛ̳...( apologies I do not know this language ). When used on standard candles / bars which are time based they work perfectly fine. However when applied to the Renkos after...
Hello there! China MT4 / 5 Forex platform does not have the CRB index, may I ask the international MT4 / 5 Forex platform has CRB commodity index, know, please tell, thank you!
Hi all, I've recently been developing a few indicators for MT5.  Nothing ground-breaking or innovative, but I've identified several reasonably well known indicators that are available on Bloomberg and other platforms, have decent write-ups on the internet and yet are not yet available on MT5,...
  Expert Advisor  (1)
I'm looking for an expert advisor that does nothing more than look for open trades at a selected time of day and closes them. I'm sure one must already exist can anyone tell me its name or where to find it.
  Trade Signals  (2)
Hi! I 'm a newbie. EA (generate) has got 20 trade signals . How can I include indicators that I can download from the market and include it into the list. Assistance will be much appreciate it. THANKS
Hi guys, I am looking for a EA/script that places buy and sell market orders on two FX pairs simultaneously - for example buy EUR/USD and sell GBP/USD. I do not want any SL or TP, just to specify the particular symbol to buy and the symbol to sell, and the relevant volume. I am quite new to that,...
Hello, i´m new in MQL5 and i have a problem with draw short horizontal lines in candles. I had tested and i can draw line between candles using Trend Lines, without Ray. But i want draw a short horizontal line in candle not between. Is possible in MT5?   Thanks for help.
yes, no, sometimes
Hi, Is there any way to draw somes circles in front of chart by using only X and Y coordinates ? Because if I use price and time coordinate, the circle scroll with the chart and I don't want that. In addition, I need to have a different name for each circle for further detection event by using...
how to close all buy orders? or how to close all sell orders?
  DOM Ladder  (9)
Hi. How much would it cost to make this DOM?
Is there any forum which tells us the strongest and weakest currency of the day. Or any indicator which tells us what is the strongest and weakest currency in last 24 hours.
How do i call a function in an EA that runs on H1 timeframe. Since the Start() or OnStart() runs once per H1 Bar but I want to call the below function every 6 minutes  . Using OnTick() does not work for me , i don't want to call it on every tick. Just every 6 minutes   . Any help will be welll...
Hi coders, I trade different currency pairs at same time (manually) with trend reversal strategy. If I have an alert, is it possible or exists any function, that the chart with the alert opens (is showing) automatically over the entire screen. Thank you very much for helping!!
i want to create a walking FILO ( first in, last out ) time buffer where i use the symbol timestamp as array index value.  Does anyone know if there is any impact of performance using a 14 count array index value ? Example foo[1518776791280] = 1;foo[1518776791282] = 1;foo[1518776791283] = 1; Or i...
Counting on the experienced contingent on this forum, it will be useful to get opinions on the advantages and disadvantages of the PBX. The experience of the old-timers can then help us learn from many mistakes and avoid making the same mistakes. The best for the masses as they say. Feel free to
If I use a leverage of 500, in how many cross hair pips will a lot of 0.04 stop out, assuming a POINT of 0.00001 on a balance of 200 USD?
Hi Guys,  Continuing on from my last post :  https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/226823   I have established that I can run the built in EAs and get some sort of result for backtesting. Now I want to start getting more specific and start testing the Parabolic SAR. I have watched about 10 Youtube Videos to...
i noticed that there is a dot when a new trade is open. it shows as light green dot. How can I change its colour and not show this dot on chart. thanks
Hi  I have been renting  the VirtualTradePad One Click by in website by palpal then I try to click on  Install on the terminal for download It can not be after that I'm back to program in MARKET it's still call for rent or buy and I am back to my payment basket it is noted that money will be...
Hey, goood morning .... i'm trying to improve some code lines and i want to get reed of some code like this:    // store current buffer   int bufferRC = this.getBuffer();   if ( bufferRC == -1 ) return false; The method returns -1, 0 and eighter a 1 or a value greater then one. All values equals or...
Hello everyone; I've been testing an EA and using historical data on an Alpari Demo Account. When I run in Strategy Tester, the available bars are a little more than 500,000. However when I run in trading mode, there is a little over 50,000. The "Max Bars in Chart" is set to "unlimited. Does anyone...
We will present our latest developments and new services for the MetaTrader 5 platform at the FxCuffs 2018 event, which will take place at the ICE Krakow Congress Centre on March 16-17. It is the largest Eastern European conference of investors, which is expected to bring together over 5,000...