Is it possible to create a fully automatic (semi-automatic) scalping signal with a return of more than 5% per month and a drawdown of no more than 5%? - page 5

Boris Gulikov:
It's obvious from your profile that you've created a lot of similar ones.

Just because I created this profile very recently doesn't tell you that I've been trading for over 10 years.

Olga Devitsyna:
And if possible, why can't I find one?) or can a successful scalping signal at a distance only be on manual control?

You are just very critical and that is not a bad thing.

Get used to having to cut out more than 90% of strategies and advisers.

if you are very lucky maybe you will find something like that someday.

mikhael1983isakov:

Just because I created this profile very recently doesn't tell you that I've been trading for over 10 years.

One signal that has been lost and the lack of others tells you that your assertions have no basis in fact.

Boris Gulikov:

One drained signal, and the absence of others, suggests that your claims have no basis in fact.

You are talking nonsense. I just needed the signal myself to see how it worked in general. It wasn't originally intended to signal something to someone, I just put a knowingly losing robot on it and forgot about it.

Olga Devitsyna:
And if possible, why can't I find it?)
Because the creators of this don't need any signals.

secret:
Because the makers of this don't need any signals.

Well, and the scalping signal itself is difficult to imagine. Transmission and execution delays will eat up all the scalping.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Well, and the scalping signal itself is difficult to imagine. Transmission and execution delays will eat up all the scalping.

Please leave this problem to the copiers.

jdjahfkahjf:
Please leave this problem to the copyists.

Well, well. The question for scalping is basically unsolvable). Or it's not scalping but something else.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Well, well. The question for scalping is basically unsolvable). Or it's not scalping, but something else.

Let's first show what to copy, after which, I'll decide for myself whether I can copy it or not.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

On the contrary, scalpers live 1.5 to 2 years without any problems. Unless something global happens. For Moyeh it was the Krymnash - scalpers, and not just scalpers, went bust because of a significant drop in liquidity and the consequences.

1.5 - 2 years at 80% p.a.? Maybe 2 - first year show their 80%, second year gather investors and die.

Reason: