General - page 815

Hello Dear Admin I want to bid on projects in freelance section as before, but that button isn't available any more. Please help me. What happened ? Regards M.H.Ansari
Hi, What would be the right code if I have 5 buy open positions and I want to delete only the last buy position the 5th one only? Thanking you in advance!
EA on my VPS was working fine till today. All of a sudden now the EA does not execute trades. The same local EA works fine. I tried migrating several time but still not working. The VPS journal says "1 chart, 1 EA, 0 custom indicators, signal disabled, last known ping to FXOpen-ECN Demo Server is 92...
Hello all, How a seller can discount a product by coupon code or any other way, case by case to buyers ?
Hi;   Good morning ! I'm a very new person for programming. I'm trying to program an indicator for mt4. What I need to do is show a up arrow in one candle and the down arrow in next candle. Can any one help me to do this? Regards   Vish
I am trying to upload one of my product through automatic validation in the market place. Since I have new build of MetaTrader 5 (1910, 12 Oct 2018), I am having some stranger error for my MetaTrader 5 products. Here is the error message from automatic validation. test on EURUSD,H1 (netting) 2017...
The obtained results are quite interesting: Note that this is a single crystal on the motherboard making it similar to a normal CPU. CPU - 2 500 EUR, fully prepared server - 5 500 EUR.
Why it´s taking more than a month to authorize a seller profile??
There is strange case for me.. that repeating many warnings
[Deleted]
Are you ready to entrust dealing centres with at least $10,000 per deposit, even if you have a profitable strategy
hye everyone, i used the TD SEQUENTIAL indicator who write number in label on the screen from the Tom Demark idea. But i need to always change the timeframe to have the labels refresh. This is very boring and an handicap for my trading. If anyone have an idea
Hi there, in order to be a Signal Provider, I had to upload my ID. Where can I check the status and how long does it take? Or should I just wait for a confirmation email ,once the process is done? Thanks
Hey I installed MT5 from metatrader5.com and it has only a few forex symbols.  I am interested in having commodities too (demo account), but I tried a few brokers who claims on their websites that they have 1000 intruments.  Yes when I downloaded their MT5, they only have 4 forex symbols, nothing...
[Deleted]
can one of the meta moderators  further instruct me on the settings of the SELL LIMIT and the BUY STOP !!   TO the requiring of the settings on positioned EA  to USD/MXN .  I HAVE POSITIONED THE SETTINGS ON MY CHART BUT NEED SOME FURTHER CLARITY ON WHERE THEY COME IN TO EFFECT .  THANKS  PAUL .
hi can anyone add email alert to this indicator? tq so much <Decompiled Code Removed >
The EA works fine on a other vps.... The Ea must open a buy stop order and does that on my other vps but not on mql5 server it is the same account so it is not the Brkers fault. Thank you in Advance
  mql4 help  (1)
Hi is their a newbar event? and when anew bar us starting how do i get the opne rates of the 3 bars befor him? thenks
Hi my follower traders i am attaching with a very simple profitable 2 EMA cross strategy which is clean and clear  1.10 ema 2. 20 EMA    3. PSAR    DEFAULT 4.MACD   DEFAULT 5. RSI       DEFAULT 6. S&R SPECIAL for ENTRY EXIT  result i m sharing it with all of you and also attaching the template that...
  Pb with EA  (1)
Hello,  I bought an EA on MT5 but i would like to have it on MT4.  The seller sell Twice.  How i can do ?  Thank you. 
Here is the image of the custom symbol that I am trying to create:   As you can see the values coming are not the values in the DATA section on MT5. I am trying the following code for that purpose:   ticks_array[0].time= StructToTime(running);      ticks_array[0].bid =...
How can I see the activate template name on the screen?
Until few days ago, in the MQL5 messaging system we were able to see the full name of the person we were messaging. Since this week, on the top of our conversation, we see the username of the other party, which is often a code name, that means nothing, making difficult to understand who we are...
  Bot not trading  (1)
Hello could you please help me out?My bot is not trading
I've recently migrated to MT5 just to do some testing and i cannot find a way to fix this error. Any help or suggestion? the EA works propely on all the other pairs, while on those selected orders act strange I've seen online that there is a script to make a workaround but i would like not to use it...
Hi everyone,  I m discovering WebTerminal of mt4, it s very convenient when I use my Mac computer. Is it possible to change in WebTerminal : - to create a shortcut for Fibonacci expansion tool -to adjust size of window oscillator like RSI -to change color of candlestick Thanks in advance for your...
I down loaded Trailing Stop from Code Base onto my navigator and then moved it to the pair i'm trading, but all i'm getting is (TrailingStop w/an unhappy face) in the upper right hand corner. Could someone please tell me what i'm doing wrong? Thank you Peter
can somebody tell me please how to install std deviation channel indicator in mt5
Hi coders, I am looking for a JSON parser library for my MQL5 project . I have read some data online through WebRequest which is JSON data. I need to read it from MQL5 code to get the value. Thanks in advanced. #JSON_Parser #MQL5_Code
I want to know how can I change the FromDate and ToDate of the strategy tester using MQL5? I mean whenever I will launch the MT5 it should show exactly 1 month gap between "FromDate" and "ToDate" starting from today. ToDate should always be updated automatically to today's date. Is there a way to do...