General - page 404

hi , I am registered as seller but can not add new product, becuase the draft I have made for the product just gets stuck at validation. So, I was going to try adding new product to pass this Stuck point. See attached. I am in Market>seller tab but nowhere to start new product entry. Any idea
Hi There, I have subscribed a signal service from MQL5 website but I donot know how to connect my account to the signal service to start automatic trading ? could you please someone help me to do this? Appreciate, Masoud
How do I setup an indicator in Tradingview for alerts with multiple conditions? I'd like to have my Stochiastic fire off an alert (SMS + APP) every time the: K/D cross up BUT ONLY when its ABOVE a specified Moving Average (90 Period EMA default) K/D crosses DOWN - BUT ONLY when its BELOW a
I know Telegram provides API for people to call. Lots of people have used it to prepare tools, games, fun sharing, etc. I would like to know whether have other social communication App to control MT4 for trading? Thanks
[Deleted]
  funds  (2)
Hi I went to add money but it says you are not able to use the money for trading if you add it? so whats the point in adding money? I signed up so I could trade, how do i add funds that I can use for trading
Hi; How can I reset my view settings on MT5? (my toolbox, market watch etc is out of place and i cant find a way to put them back.)
Hi, I'm trying to compile an indicator and some other indicators and keep getting similar errors; the consensus error is: 'MODE_...' - case value already used. Also besides the error there is a .mqh file named Smooth Algorithms that is related. I'm using a MAC to run my Metatrader 5 so i'm not sure
Hi, anybody knows how to make a telnet connection using metatrader network funcions or with any another method
have shared my mt4 account on telegram. but some people have added my mt4 account to their account. They have spammed my signal resulting in my account being locked. May the administrators unlock my account so I can share signals with everyone
  EA bot wont open  (1)
Hello, just bought EA bot, downloaded...activated.. got message that its activated.. when i click on "open" nothing happens. any help
Hello dears . Can I copy two signal in same time with same mql5 vps ? 
Hi all. Can anyone explain how to connect MT4 or MT5 to Bittrex? Ideally it would be great to trade directly from the chart, but just the ability to use my custom indicators to analyze the pairs available through Bittrex would be a big help. At some point I'd also like to connect to Binance....
Hi, I am facing an issue in working with resources (#resource) . When I include a csv as string resource, compile and then test it in the tester the string resource is only available once. After that, the string is empty unless I restart MT5 (or recompile). The problem affects only the backtest but
Hello, i really need help, i cant stand the chart on the middle screen, i got used to see the chart with the candles on the left edge of the screen. Can someone help me to put that little triangle above named chart shift more to the left? Its blocked to middle screen max. Thanks everybody
Hi! I can t connect to community through MT4 terminal.... I bought one indicator... but can t download it... I can t log in to comunity.... Any solutions? I use MT4 terminal
Hi, Basically, i want to highlight the specific area (yellow ones) as shown as below. It can be with multiple vertical line or maybe just fill the inside of specific area. Is there any way I can do this on expert advisor? Ps. Red line is also created using trendlines on ea
Hi everyone, when I subscribe a signal, I set parameters on my local mt5 platform. One of this parameters is deviation/slippage that advise to set to 5.0 (on guide in https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422). But what means this value? Slippage is the difference between my order price and the execution
Hello, do you know why I cannot follow signals and I get the logs below. I can trade normally EAs are allowed
Has anyone else noted the help desk arbitrarily closing help desk tickets, when the response is still waiting on them? Seems to me like a way to improve your KPIs without actually resolving the issue. (Much inline with someone who wrote about the complete inability to withdraw money is designed to
As I am working at office in open area where people can see my seat easily, how can I trade/ see market easily without letting other people know? I don't want to have market's graphs and jumping digits, etc. Thanks
Windows Update could disables  the EA's  activation every month... If you set the  OS update stopped, the computer will find that and fix it to update "these days"!!( I'm using my home PC , and  also ,sometimes VPS.) The  EA Invalidation occured to  MT4 by the Update of this time! (2018/12/12) Then,...
It looks like there isn't anything built into the math library for calculating various entropy types. 1. Does such a library exist, and I'm just not seeing it? 2. Would there be a demand for it? I'm considering making one if that's the case
  Should I trade forex  (62   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
I was a binary option trader. But have not been successful at all. Now i am switching to real forex trading. My questions are: Is it really 95% of forex traders keep loosing money? Is it hard to earn money consistently in forex trading? I've learnt a strategy called London Breakout strategy and i...
[Deleted]
Hello everyone, So I have a problem: Stars reviews aren't showing in my product page. Even after clients left some positive feedback. I tried to contact Service Desk about this issue, and they redirected me to the Forum. Please what can I do to solve this problem ? Much appreciated. Regards
Hi, I'm trying to Backtest with this broker that has its own currency. and I got this new field I don't know what it is. can someone help me out
Hi What is function in MQL5 for "spread purchase costs"! This is funcion of Ask-Bid price and LotVolume and Leverage I think....... How will look this in MQL5 code? THANKS for info
Hi MQL community, I'm trying to add an image for my logo to sell a product, but am getting the error message "Invalid Image Format." I've gone through the requirements checklist: Image is 200 x 200 pixels. I have tried both PNG and GIF formats. Image doesn't display money. The image specs are below....
I tried changing my phone number which I changed many years ago. I am supposed to send a code from both my old number and my new number but I don't have the old one any longer. How do I solve this problem
Is it correct to have a robot run 2 pairs together or each pair must run individually with robot. thank you