Download MetaTrader 5

General - page 817

To post a new topic, please log in or register
  MT4 SCrIPT (7)
Hi all, I want to learn about script. what is the easiest tutorial out there. Lets say the price continously go up for 100 points (perhaps spike up) would a script able to make price locking every 10 points. Further, would it be able to close lower locking when it allready secure the higher up...
what is the 10 points 3 how does it work ?
Hi all, I'm working on an indicator that uses several timeframes' indicatorX's value. And then, I need to use the shift value of each of them, in regard to a specific history time point. Let me put it this way: "datetime iTime( string symbol, int timeframe, int shift) Returns Time value for the bar...
I created a SMA crossover indicator alert and am trying to set the alert to automatically e-mail me once the two sma's have crossed. I went into options/events and changed the alert from a wav file to an exe file but its still not working. The alert goes off but there is no sound and no e-mail...
Greetings, Would anyone have an indicator that would take the current market price of two different cross pairs, add them together and then plot their sum in a new chart window? thanks
  help me!!! (2)
Hi guys, I'm really fed up with trading, I cant seem to get it right, I started out with my own money but I lost most of it and then I figured I needed practice so I started a demo account and with the rate it’s going I would be in serious debt. So right now I just want an investment that way I can...
Hi, im programming an EA, it uses the "Pitchfork", but i have seen, that it looks that it doesn't have any property in "double ObjectGet( string name, int index) ", or the function double ObjectGetValueByShift( string name, int shift) you cant use it because the pitchfrok use 3 trenlines, what...
  Usd/jpy (87   1 2 3 4 5 ... 8 9)
USD/JPY Sell area 112.00/112.55 Stoploss 115.46 Target1 109.85 Targt 2 107.40
Napoleon was born in 1760 Hitler was born in 1889 A difference is 129 years Napoleon has come to power in 1804 Hitler has come to power in 1933 difference is 129 years Napoleon has entered into the Vein in 1809 Hitler has entered into the Vein in 1938 difference is 129 years Napoleon has attacked...
I have had this before and the issue is now becoming annoying. I have MT4 installed 4 times on my computer (under different names) so that I can test different systems. However, every so often, one of them acts starangely and the only way to fix is delete and reinstall. Let me explain - If you...
... based on an indicator. Any help is welcome. Jo
  New Member (1)
Hi all, Thanks to let me jump in, hope can learn and enjoy. Best regards.
I just wanna ask if it is okay to trade many accounts as possible, let's say 5 (different) accounts at the same time? with just only one Metatrader4 platform..? I am still novice in demo trading and I would like to hear your opinions about this.. Thank you!
  Hello
  Hello (2)
Hello everybody , I am new member , new in forex , following your forum for learning .Thank you in advance.
and does anyone know how to add it to the seperate window? mainly use it in H4
Hi all, I've installed metatrader on two different computers. Somehow I get data feed from alpari on one and metaquotes.demo on the other, even though I used the same installation file downloaded from MetaQuotes. How can I change the server from alpari to metaquotes? Note that the Tools ->...
which is better in determining if the market is oversold or overbought.. RSI or Stochastics? Any opinions from you guys would be appreciated.. Thanks!
Hi there Try demo with me for 1 month from now then Vote plz Starting today i'll post my live trading signals i use for my live account hope this signals help all of my friend here How To Trade with FXSignals? ----------------------------------- Signals Send Daily at 10:00/10:15 PM GMT. OR 03:15/03...
Guys, wondering if its possible at all to detach charts in MT 4. It seems like they can not be taken out of the right hand side pane. I have 2 monitors and I wanted to spread charts around. possible to achieve? Regards
  Meta Mobile (2)
Would anyone have any recommendations on using the MetaTrader in mobile format? Any suggestions on the type of mobile unit and the associated service provider that works well, or not so well? Thanks very much. Nick
While coding my own experts, I realized that the process for opening/closing orders, etc. is pretty much the same every time, and I kept reusing the same code every time I wanted to try a new strategy. Instead of having to write new code each time to open and close orders, I decided to write an...
  Custom Color (2)
Hi all, I want to ask how to get the custom color for an indicator. We always use the color available e.g : Gold, Blue, Red etc.. but how to put custom color code such as "23,67,48" etc in the indicator color property? I tried it this way #property indicator_color1 "25,25,25" or #property...
  TheHedgeLearner++ (29   1 2 3)
Although I'm gradually moving to NinjaTrader as autotrading platform, I found reason to polish up the TheHedge EA, and add a couple of alternative history review methods to it. It now has three methods, where the two new are due to Learner; the first one as he wanted it, and the second one as how I...
So lets say after a long long time, I finally have a system that I want to ATS. What is best server based solution to go with? Tradestation ? Is that code sitting on their server, 24X7 monitored, aloowqing me to monitor, reliable feed etc etc. Perhaps FXCM - I rad that if you have tradestation...
I want us to look into this trading system, build on it and write an EA that will trade any pair using this system. It does not require any indicator to make its decision, it is 100% price dependent. I have back tested this system using 1 min time frame to get the feel of the price action and it...
please am looking for this indicator if any one can help
  EBay (12   1 2)
Hi Fellow traders I had a quick look thru eBay to see what was on offer and found these and many other examples of tsd indicators for sale, they even have the nerve to state that they own and have the copyright to these indicators, i guess we will never stop this happening, i guess we can have 2...
Thread moved.