Regularity or Randomness - page 2

Martin Cheguevara:

1 statement - the market always has a pattern of movements which is the essence of a trader - its guarantee of success

2) The market is completely random and therefore it is impossible to profit from it.

It is not absolutely random. The only difference is that the market turns out to be random, and the only difference is that you cannot make money on it.

Martin Cheguevara:

Let's see who thinks what about it;)

• Lawfulness
  • Randomness

So far in my work I have relied on this statement: The market is regular, but the regularity is the more complex the more participants and their qualifications.
Let's take two extreme cases:
1) Sine-no one will make a trade, because it is clear to everyone where the price is going and in some cases there will be no sellers in the cup, in other cases there will be no buyers in the market.
2) Normal distribution - the maximum complexity, the total absence of regularities. It's impossible to reach this state because it requires an infinite number of players and a high level of skill.
As the result, the market is between these two states. It is as complex as it is necessary for the trading process to go on, i.e. for there to be enough liquidity in the cup and enough participants making operations on the market.

To begin with, it is a good idea to agree on terminology. What is randomness and regularity and how they differ from each other.

Martin Cheguevara:

• Lawfulness
  • Randomness

Polls are getting closer and closer to the ideal limit:

Yes/No ?

• Yes
  • No

transcendreamer:

Both statements are false

+

Maxim Kuznetsov:

The polls are getting closer and closer to the ideal limit:

And in the terminal, ideally there will only be two BUY and SELL buttons and perfect harmony with the market))

Andrey Gladyshev:

And ideally, the terminal will have only 2 buttons BUY and SELL and perfect harmony with the market))

Complete harmony will come with only one button TRADE :-)

Maxim Kuznetsov:

Complete harmony will be achieved with a single TRADE button :-)

Well, that's the realm of science fiction =)

Martin Cheguevara:

• Lawfulness
  • Randomness

Regularity 50%

Randomness 50%

Igor Makanu:

1. patterns (patterns? trends? .... these curves!) are repeated on the graphs - i.e. they are not random data

Give me an example of at least 2 repeating patterns

Reason: