MT version archive. - page 7

I can't say anything about TesterStop(), and ExpertRemove() has never stopped code execution instantly. The code was always executed until the nearest return.

Even if a user function was called from OnTick() and ExpertRemove() was called in it, execution will reach the end of this function, return to OnTick() and on reaching the nearest return OnDeinit() will be called

I would buy cheap nails. But not such as Cheburashka was offered.

Alexey Viktorov:

I can't say anything about TesterStop(), and ExpertRemove() has never stopped code execution instantly. The code was always executed until the nearest return.

Even if a user function was called from OnTick() and ExpertRemove() was called in it, execution will go to the end of this function, return to OnTick() and upon reaching the nearest return OnDeinit() will be called

And I would buy cheap nails. Just not the kind of nails Cheburashka was offered.

)))))

Both work the same way. The only difference, as I understand it, is that TesterStop() doesn't unload the owl.

I don't know, maybe there was a flaw in their work in previous builds, maybe in this build control was added in OnTester(), but this very change caused problems for me.

In the announcement of this build, it hasn't said anything about this change (or maybe I wasn't attentive enough?). Hence the whole mess. ))

Reason: