3rd time mt5 profile is changed on windows restart

Does anyone know wtf what is going on?  My profile has been altered 3 times without my input.  When windows restarts my computer in the middle of the night (and closes my MT5), when I re-open MT5, the charts in my profile are not the same as before the computer was restarted.

I have closed MT5 by myself several times over the last few weeks -- and it has opened with the correct profile every time.  But, when windows restarts my laptop when I am sleeping, and when I opened MT5, my newest profiles (used for at least 3 weeks - and opened/closed every day) were different (i.e. the charts that appear were based on saved settings from several months ago). 

As we all do, I have spent dozens of hours creating several charts.  And this is the 3rd time MT5 has changed my profile - even though I opened and closed MT5 at least 20 times without making any changes.  How can I prevent this from happening again so that I stop losing data/charts?

Has anyone else had this problem?  And, does anyone know how to make sure MT5 profiles are saved permanently?  Thanks.

David

Reason: