General - page 822

refund  (1)
need to be refunded for that product  how i get that refund?
Hello everybody, I have a problem about reading some double values from a csv file. This is the content of my csv file I'm using as example: 3;0;0.01;6;11.91346 63;1;0.02;5;2.786357 and this is my algorithm: void OnStart()   {    filehandle = FileOpen("WTI.csv",FILE_READ|FILE_CSV,';',CP_ACP);...
Hi The article about multidimensional arrays has a mistake. https://www.mql5.com/en/articles/567 It should be the other way around. The first index contains the number of ROWS. The second index contains the number of COLUMNS. double Variable[10][3] ==> double Variable[3][10]
  Indicator help  (10)
Hello, At times, the attached indicator does not change color according to the MA cross. For the correct color to appear, I have to change the time frame of the chart and bring it back to the relevant time frame. Appreciate it if someone could have a look at it and make the necessary...
I am new to MT4, Is there a way to create a scanner to list all the stocks from the watchlist where Open=Low and Open=High.If there is a ready MQL4, that will really help. Also I am looking forward to start learning MT4 and MQL, so what is the best learning point
I code trading panel on chart in MT5 Platform I create button and text label object for click to setting and show setting value on chart but value not changed when click suddenly. Must wait for change at the same time with function Ontick() which delay reaction. but MT4 don't have this problem. How...
hello i am working on an indicator and everything is good so far. the indicator shows lines on the chart continuously but what i want is that it should show the lines on a specific server time let say i want the indicator to show the lines only during 23:00 to 23:59 according to the server time can
For a month, I stubbornly solved the problem of decomposing color into shades. The task turned out to be difficult. I took the Windows color palette as the basis for the study (the one in the chart properties ). After a long study, I still found patterns. And here's how: First, I decomposed the
hello. i have an Ea that i need to add code so that when it opens a trade, that thade is closed at the closing of that bar. i have used diffent codes but none is working. i need help. int fOrderOpenBuy(){   RefreshRates();   double lts=fGetLotsSimple(OP_BUY);  // int SIGNAL_CLOSEBUY...
I have a couple of MT4 accounts on a VPS and also a small pc running 5 accounts at home 24/7. I am planning to buy another small home computer just to run some MT4 accounts on. What do you people recommend if I want to run 5–10 accounts? How much RAM and HardDrive size? The one I'm looking at with...
How do you feel about the riskiest trading strategy, namely the promotion of the deposit with maximum risk. This is an aggressive style of trading using scalping, hedging, locks. I would like to know traders' opinions, both those with a lot of trading experience and those just starting out. And also
Here is the code:   int file = FileOpen("candles.csv",FILE_WRITE|FILE_READ|FILE_CSV|FILE_COMMON|FILE_SHARE_READ,',');if(file!= INVALID_HANDLE){while(FileIsLineEnding(file)) Print(FileReadString(file));}else{Print("File Not Found : ",GetLastError());} I cannot see the header of the file. Please let...
  MQL5 community  (1)
Shall I log in same a/c into many PC to get profit from MQL5 community software (MT5 Tester)?
  Technical issues  (20   1 2)
Hey guys! Maybe somebody might be able to help me out. I'm getting some technical issues with the forum - I can't post replies in certain threads of the forum and I also don't see anything in my Sent Items folder in messages. I would be very grateful if you could tell me how to reach the moderators...
Hi guys need an advise with making my system automated. I am using semi EA. For manual trading , but want to make it auto. Looking for a good trend or reversal indicator that i can implant to it. Now it does not have any conditions. Want place nice panel to it as well. Anyone here to help? Thx
Hi all, I have a terminal MT4 running on window 10, but when I login or go to market tab, the terminal window always refresh and in journal tab displays "MQL4 Market: failed to get list of user products [403]". Any one can help me?
Hi, my terminal MT4 installed in VPS and running on window 10, but when I login or go to market tab, the terminal window always refresh and in journal tab displays "MQL4 Market: failed to get list of user products [403]". Can you advise how do I fix it please? I have asked service desk and their...
  VPS stopped for no reason.  (12   1 2)
Dear  My VPS is stoping for no reason. In log terminal, I can see this message: 2018.09.07 22:42:26.471 | Virtual Hosting|close command received. I didn't send any command. When I try to start the server, 1 or 2 min later the VH stop again. What is going on? Do you have any suggestion? Best, Victor
  Sinyal  (4)
Kenapa sinyal saya belum disetujui?apakah saya salah mengisi data ?
Hi, i have a question about security, for example, if someone has a trading strategy with 5 indicators, out of more than 10000 indicators found on metatrader, the different brute force combinations for testing are 832500291625001500, (according to numberempire com) which even the fastest computers
Hello, Witch are the best authors of articles that produce clean code, with the meaning of the Clean Code  book ?   Thanks, Pierre
Hello, Do you know articles whose source code uses Data Collections, or Generic Data Collections of the standard library? Thanks, Pierre
I have the following custom indicators "Aroon_Up_Down.mq4" //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                         Custom Aroon Up & Dn.mq4 |//|                                                        rafcamara |//|                 Upgraded by...
  Slippage in EA  (1)
Hello, I have one EA, which trade DAX. On demo acc it work perfect, but on real is not the best because of slippage. In EA I can modified, but I can not find best setup. Is here someone who can help?
1H chart 4H chart (same trendline) Am I above or below??? Just a bit confused...
Hey I am new to MQL.  I have the hardest time trying to get FileReadArray and FileWriteArray to work, nothing is written or read.  My goal is to read/write an array ("NextRunTime",datatype = datetime) from/to a file.  Below is a portion of my code, the the "NRT.log" exists, and I don't have problem...
Hy Guys does anybody knows how Long does it take to became seller status
  Payment Issues  (1)
Why are mastercard payments rejected when making purchases in the market?
[Deleted]
Hi I am about to rent MQL5 VPS. My question is I would like to use it by my forex demo account first  to test my EA and then later on (probably after 1 or 2 weeks) I would like to to switch the account my real Forex account. Is account switch on same MQL5 VPS allowed?   Thank you