General - page 818

Until few days ago, in the MQL5 messaging system we were able to see the full name of the person we were messaging. Since this week, on the top of our conversation, we see the username of the other party, which is often a code name, that means nothing, making difficult to understand who we are...
  Bot not trading  (1)
Hello could you please help me out?My bot is not trading
I've recently migrated to MT5 just to do some testing and i cannot find a way to fix this error. Any help or suggestion? the EA works propely on all the other pairs, while on those selected orders act strange I've seen online that there is a script to make a workaround but i would like not to use it...
Hi everyone,  I m discovering WebTerminal of mt4, it s very convenient when I use my Mac computer. Is it possible to change in WebTerminal : - to create a shortcut for Fibonacci expansion tool -to adjust size of window oscillator like RSI -to change color of candlestick Thanks in advance for your...
I down loaded Trailing Stop from Code Base onto my navigator and then moved it to the pair i'm trading, but all i'm getting is (TrailingStop w/an unhappy face) in the upper right hand corner. Could someone please tell me what i'm doing wrong? Thank you Peter
can somebody tell me please how to install std deviation channel indicator in mt5
Hi coders, I am looking for a JSON parser library for my MQL5 project . I have read some data online through WebRequest which is JSON data. I need to read it from MQL5 code to get the value. Thanks in advanced. #JSON_Parser #MQL5_Code
I want to know how can I change the FromDate and ToDate of the strategy tester using MQL5? I mean whenever I will launch the MT5 it should show exactly 1 month gap between "FromDate" and "ToDate" starting from today. ToDate should always be updated automatically to today's date. Is there a way to do...
Do I always have to keep my computer on? 
I need to stop couple of EAs from trading during the DST changes and upcoming mid term election.  My understanding is that I need to remove them from the chart on my local terminal , and then sync the changes to the VPS. However, after I do that I get this message in the journal that I find...
I have a quick question. If I install software/EA on another MT4 account on the same computer I used to install previous EA, but a different MT4 account. Will that count as an additional activation? Please, let me know. Thanks!
It's just a tiny little indicator to check the local existence of the bars that is started on GBPUSD H1 of the MQ-Demo account: //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                HaveAllQuotes.mq5...
  Signal Provider  (3)
HI there, can I as a Signal provider trade with 0.1 lot while the subscribers can adjust their lot size and trade with however much they are comfortable with ? Or do you have to copy the lot size too? Thanks
Hi all, it's 2 days that when I try to start an optimization of my EA whit cloud agents they don't start to work  and they connected and disconnected for many many many times. If only my computer's CPU work there aren't any problem. Only if I try to do whit cloud network. How can I resolve this...
Hello Coders. I am looking for a code of mql5 http get/post request in a particular port. I have searched in our previous topics but unfortunately, those are not working for me. I have found 'wininet.dll' http get/post request which is worked in mql4 code but mql5 is not supported. When I try to do...
How to add Symbol to Market Watch base in code
hi i represent a small fx platform and we would like to provide a robot for our clients for free. Thus looking to buy a robot under white label conditions. Do you know anything/anyone who can provide it? thanks and happy trading R
  Error  (5)
Hello very good, to open any indicator the candles are super fast and do not go to the same price that should go as it is ?, I open a new indicator and everything is perfect the problem is when opening an indicator through the web, Why is this happening? Thank you!
hey all, I am looking to set up my windows with... three seperate bollinger band settings, a 10, 20 and 50 day moving average, AND a custom setting on MACD, stochastic, and RSI. I really need to set this up in one window so I can see convergence and divergence with candlesticks.  Can anyone help?
Hi at all, after insert all info for seller profile, all my real data info now are show in public, how can i set my profile as private (or another) ? Thanks
Dear sirs, Is there any stop loss EA that stop loss setting is base on the amount, not by pips? Let's said I want to stop loss on 300USD and the ea will automatic calculate/set the stoploss price on all the current open trade.  Thanking you in advance for your kind assist.
I notice that my stop of the loss does not move or does not identify the compilation nda also reports //+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                      sidik trailing |//|                                      Copyright 2012...
I have an ICmarkets MT4 platform, with a 2.06 ms latency VPS. I have reset the system several times, with no result. Could anybody help? Thanks a lot in advance.
What can I do? The EA opens an endless Amount of Orders ( and shows "error 1"& "error 130") (important -> MT4) int total= OrdersTotal();   LongOrder=0; ShortOrder=0; //If i delete this line it still opens endless orders   int freeze_level = (int)SymbolInfoInteger(_Symbol...
Hi, can you help me please? I got indicator and I need send all signals to my phone. This indicator has only one option. It wrote in .ex4. I havent got some experience with programming.  My problem is: I have any strategy. Its working on timeframe M5. This indicator show me arrows (signal). I want...
Hi I'm wondering if any body can help me find a way to receive some data for checking AccountName or AccountNumber from the web . also I need to receive numbers for opening/closing/modifying positions. and we are behind of the sender website . how can I do that ? thanks
  Invalid SL/TP  (3)
I want to open and order on MT4 but it says invalid sl/tp..what's causing this
Hi everyone  Thread title says it all.  What does everybody do for a living