100-300 Pips Per Day Any Pair Any Timeframe Using 2 Indicators - page 53

Know where I went wrong.

Hi. Many thanks to Masterv23 and also to Joesmoe.

I know where I went wrong now. I went through my trades again and again and it was all due to wrong trend expectations. Probably noone else who checks the trend did the same mistake yesterday as the trend was clearly in oposite direction thus all blame on is me. For some reason I took trades in wrong direction. Honest mistake. I dont know why (or how) I did it, what was the reason and how come I could mess up on so many pairs the same time... It just happened.

Maybe it would be a good idea to include something that would state the trend on bigger pairs more clearly or that would take away the need to change the TF...

Also I think I do it all right (inspite of the stupid thing yesterady) but still would love to see the "master" do it. Joesmoe, is there any chance you could make a small video (off of your screen, programs are free out there) where I could see two, three different trades? Just to make sure I (we, who are just starting) do the same as you do. Even though I know I made a mistake and even though I know most of my other trades were profitable, I still cant get rid of a feeling Im missing something. And it is quite a possibility on this forum. Mixed english here and there, terms that are misinterpreted, signals that noone knows what they actually represent... Not that all of these neccessary apply to this thread, but still.... Would be great and it wont take much of your time. Just two or three different trades, where you show how(where you enter) explain why (in a nice voice) and then wait (or skip ahead) and show us where you leave the trade and explain why again. Also at least one wrong trade would be great.

Thanks for your help anyway.

juchu:
Hi. Many thanks to Masterv23 and also to Joesmoe.

I know where I went wrong now. I went through my trades again and again and it was all due to wrong trend expectations. Probably noone else who checks the trend did the same mistake yesterday as the trend was clearly in oposite direction thus all blame on is me. For some reason I took trades in wrong direction. Honest mistake. I dont know why (or how) I did it, what was the reason and how come I could mess up on so many pairs the same time... It just happened.

Maybe it would be a good idea to include something that would state the trend on bigger pairs more clearly or that would take away the need to change the TF...

Also I think I do it all right (inspite of the stupid thing yesterady) but still would love to see the "master" do it. Joesmoe, is there any chance you could make a small video (off of your screen, programs are free out there) where I could see two, three different trades? Just to make sure I (we, who are just starting) do the same as you do. Even though I know I made a mistake and even though I know most of my other trades were profitable, I still cant get rid of a feeling Im missing something. And it is quite a possibility on this forum. Mixed english here and there, terms that are misinterpreted, signals that noone knows what they actually represent... Not that all of these neccessary apply to this thread, but still.... Would be great and it wont take much of your time. Just two or three different trades, where you show how(where you enter) explain why (in a nice voice) and then wait (or skip ahead) and show us where you leave the trade and explain why again. Also at least one wrong trade would be great.

Thanks for your help anyway.

juchu,

Give me the best FREE program and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks,

JS

These 2 days all currency pairs move in tandem with the US dollar sentiment.

Huge volatility and very large spikes. In strong trending mkt like this, no matter what indicators you use, never never go against the trend.

The character of the mkt changes over time hence we need to adjust trading method as well. The TSU system works fine under normal mkt conditions as you have time to analyse and react to those signals.

But with the G20 meeting going on this week, the mkt is very sensitive to news and information, it leaves you no time to think and react.

Always look at the majors like eurusd and gbpusd to know the general mkt trend. If signal conflicts with the trend, dont take the trade or reduce your position.

A lot of dollar bulls got killed last 2 days. And if you are short dollar, doesn't matter which pair, you would have make money.

Signals and indicators are tools, like surgical equipment to a surgeon. The tools when use correctly will save lives, but if use wrongly, it will kill.

Joesmoe

Even windows has utility to capture video from your screen. Read this: Make Videos By Capturing Screens with Windows Media Encoder

Hope this helps. If not, let me know and Ill find something else.

THANK YOU!!!

How long have you tested the system ?

How long have you tested the system ?

very very very nice system! thanx a lot!

here are my latest trades:

i start trading when thick trix line changes a color after the appearance of #3.

it prevents me from early enters and far stop-loss points. i set take-profit to the closest support or resistance - it could be dots of SR indicator or fibos (simple fibo ruler from the previous #3 to the current, fibo expansion between the last three #3s, or current levels of fibo pivot indicator).

that's my approach to F.I.F.O. strategy.

if you don't have trix indicator from the THV3 system, take mine:

http://starshow.com.ua/wp-content/100-300basil2k.rar

Trix line

Thanks basil2k,

do you wait for the bar to close before you trade the trix colour change; or intra bar as soon as the colour changes.

Thanks,

gray.

basil2k:
very very very nice system! Thanx a lot!

Here are my latest trades:

i start trading when thick trix line changes a color after the appearance of #3.

It prevents me from early enters and far stop-loss points. I set take-profit to the closest support or resistance - it could be dots of sr indicator or fibos (simple fibo ruler from the previous #3 to the current, fibo expansion between the last three #3s, or current levels of fibo pivot indicator).

That's my approach to f.i.f.o. Strategy.

If you don't have trix indicator from the thv3 system, take mine:

http://starshow.com.ua/wp-content/100-300basil2k.rar

Hey basil2k,

Looks amazing, first off, but could you please post all of the indicators that you have showing? Its tough to keep track of which indicators everyone is using at any given time (what version etc). Plus it'd be awesome to have a kind of "repository" at this late stage of the trading system development. Thanks basil2k!

Most sincerely,

pholvey

Hi all,

Thanks Joesmore for sharing this wonderful setup.

sorry i am still very new to forex ,can anyone teach me what are this file in Post #495? Thaks

Cheers..

joesmoe:
Here are the TSU'S so far. JS

They are

They are the 3 different templates for the 3 different methods for trading Joe's system.

Reason: