General - page 1433

My Agents are connected to the cloud to share with other users. I can see that they have performed some passes already but I wasn't at the computer when this occurred. I logged into the computer today and it was running at 100% CPU, and this turned out to be MetaTester64.exe but they had been...
  Gold & Silver Signals  (11   1 2)
Hi everybody , Is there anyone here who can analyze gold & silver charts or provide us with some Signals ?? Many Thanks
The world of trading has many parts that seem a little foreign to new traders. There are plenty of catch phrases, symbols, and other banter that can be intimidating or even confusing at first. One of the biggest sources of confusion includes the shorthand that you see for many markets. Understanding...
  Repainting indicator  (26   1 2 3)
helo, i am using in MT4 an renko indicator. So i suppose that it repaint. so my question is, what is the solution to solve the repaint problem? And maybe you know some other tools, which have an renko chart build in. Or a Broker with that software. thank you
  stable indicator  (1)
helo, i am using in MT4 an renko indicator. So i suppose that it repaint. so my question is, what is the solution to solve the repaint problem? And maybe you know some other tools, which have an renko chart build in. Or a Broker with that software. I have tried the prorealtime tool, there is an...
I have got two different platform of Meta Trader 5. I want to capture the price of EURUSD spot from one platform and use that price as an input for the second platform. How can i do that?
Hi there, Can anyone help me with an indicator showing price indication of moving averages ( those overlayed on a chart ) on Y axis similar to what we see when we put a horizontal line on the chart. Will be greatly helpful if someone can do it. Best Regards Anees
Hi, I want to buy an EA on MARKET, but I don't know how to do it. Can anybody help me? Thanks.
Why must there be an age minimum for the MQL5 championship? I am 15 and have two years experience programming EAs. I would really like to participate in the competition, however I cannot because the age minimum is 16.
the syntax of it is ObjectCreate( "andrew1", 19,0, gt1t,gp1,gt2t ,gp2 ,gt3t ,gp3 ) ; the main problem is that gt1t gt2t gt3t need to be converted from double format to datetime format as the function accept it i have for example gt1t=17 in double format,,, it means 17 bars before the current...
1. I downloaded setup file from this website and Alpari UK; 2. Install them on Windows 7 3. Cant register new demo account when the client is installed under Windows 7 (It's working fine under XP) 4. Have disable UAC and firewall on Windows 7, but the issue can be solved. 5. Tried run MT5...
Does anyone know how to import templates, indicators ect from MT4 into MT5
When I add parenthesis I get another error. Can any coder help? I am new and trying to understand this language. //Load the lot size from the last size.. if(OrderProfit() < 0) { if(OrderLots() == lotSize1) { gCalc = 2;...
  Binary Options Articles  (132   1 2 3 4 5 ... 13 14)
IMF Upgrades Global Growth What does a couple of days and some improving economic data give? Answer: It gives an IMF global economic growth upgrade from 3.3% to 3.5%. In what some may think is rather surprising move the IMF has upgraded global growth but has also said most major economies “still...
HELLO DEAR ALL i am new here and joined today, i have concept which you master mind people could develop or may be it could be existing, i am trading on Instaforex copy trader, most of the time my trades goes profitabale, all the trades are being executed by the good traders and draw down is 30% and...
  Agent on cloud  (1)
Dear, I guess I understood that each resource is evaluate and is getting a score PR. The profit is then depending of that score and number of jobs. How can you explain that with a less powerfull agent and less jobs ran I got more profits than with faster agent and much more jobs ran?
Just wanted to introduce myself as I am starting the dive into Foreign Exchange trading on the Saudi Stock Exchange (Tadawul/(السوق المالية السعودية (تداو&#1604. My background is that I worked as a prop desk trader at a boutique hedge fund in London. I traded strictly equities and used the...
  Hottest Forecast by AccentForex  (1078   1 2 3 4 5 ... 107 108)
This is my forecast for today, 18/04/2012. I suppose, if the price breaks the level 1.5858 than there's gonna be a bearish trend till 1.5725. If the price comes out from support level I think that bullish trend it will be till 1.6081.
  High Ram Usage  (5)
Hi I am running Windows 7 with 12 gig ram, but Mt5 is using is using 10 gig and causing my machine to crawl. Using build 597. Any solution to reduce memory use Gil
  25% Profit per day!  (13   1 2)
Starting this new journal instead as my goal is 25% profit per day. The $2.50 account did not last long, so I'm now trading with $7.20. Day 1 went great, made 26% plus rebates to follow. Will update daily.. let's hope it will last for at least a week or two :-)
Dear guys, Some traders exhibits some tradings result (Account summary) ,I see that they use a EA and their EA opens a lot of orders in a minute (buy/sell).I am looking for such kind Expert Adviser.If you help me I will be very glad. Regards
Hi am new to forex, have some code was wondering whether someone can modify it for me so that it BUYS when its supposed to sell and SELLS when it is supposed to buy. thank you in advance, wech...
Hi, I'm new to this community and would like to post a new job, but the system won't let me assign the credits or time? Any thoughts? Is there something I need do first? Many thanks, SF
  5 Pip Scalper  (3)
As the Title reads this is a scalping strategy, but HIGH RISK. I trade to double my account every week. I only start with small amount so that if I blow up I can try again. You can set your own risk by trading smaller lot size. Scalping can work against you, because of lag, but it can also work for...
Hey all, I know this topic has been brought up and discussed many times, but I'm opening a new thread again just to highlight the importance of this. As you all might know in MT5 you cannot use your own historical data, you can only use those provided by the server you are receiving data from....
hello please i have this expert http://www.mediafire.com/?aaj0h2t10enx8io i need every button to do its task the key is in this code ////////////....................////////// //logic of x1 button if(WindowSize[0]-XY[0]>5 && WindowSize[0]-XY[0]<540 && XY[1]<29)...
I wrote a speed test program for MQL4 extern int stops = 250;double lots= 0.0;bool buy=true;int init(){ lots = MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_MINLOT );}int start(){ static datetime lastTime=0;&nbsp;&nbsp; if( lastTime== Time[0] ) return( 0 );&nbsp;&nbsp; if( OrdersTotal()>0 ){ // since...
Hi, I'm very new to MetaTrader and have some ideas for things I'd like to code. I'm wondering if there is a way to code custom objects. For example, if I wanted to create my own version of the StdDev Channel how would I start? Are there any docs/guides relating to this? I think a custom object...
Hello, I am new to Metatrader5 and to forex trading so I want to get a lot of practice on the demo account. When I choose New Order the only options I get are Market Execution and Pending Order. I can't add a stop-loss at this stage, and am finding that by the time I navigate through to get a...