Cant see all forex pairs

Hi there,

I recently dowloaded MT4 platform on two different computers (One at Home one at work to get richer twice as fast). The one at Home shows all forex pairs including AUD/NZD, NZD/JPY etc.. The one at work does not show all forex pairs but also show gold and some stock market symbols .How can i get all foresx pairs??? Thanks in advance

Kris

If your Market Watch window isn't already open then click

View>Market Watch

Then on the grey column title box that says "Symbol" right click and choose "Show All" from the drop down list.

Leib

I recently dowloaded MT4 platform on two different computers (One at Home one at work to get richer twice as fast). The one at Home shows all forex pairs including AUD/NZD, NZD/JPY etc.. The one at work does not show all forex pairs but also show gold and some stock market symbols. How can i get all foresx pairs???

You could open demo accounts with different brokers at home and at work. Please try to open the File -> Login menu and compare the Server fields.
The list of symbols depends on the broker.

Thanks to both of you.. I think my brokers are different.. will fix today,,

I right clicked the grey symbol box and selected "Show All", but the pairs didn't change. The one I need is USD/CAD and it isn't there. Help appreciated.

John jhsweet2@nc.rr.com

I need to trade EUR/ZAR, but i can't find it among my currency pairs even after showing all, please what can i do?

You can only trade what your broker allows. Market Watch → Right Click → Show All.

Discussion about specific brokers is prohibited on the forum. You have to do your own research and due diligence.
          Forex Brokers Comparison & Reviews - 100forexbrokers

Reason: