General - page 384

VPS not working  (2)
i tried all the solutions available online but still my VPS is not creating order from the EA. on the website MQL5 it still shows migration required although i migrated a million times. can someone help with this before the 15 bucks i paid for the this month goes down the drain? much appreciated
How can i improve the rate? Help
  Payment  (3)
Why cant i either top up account or buy anything? The money is there but it just says "failed" without going through the normal procedures
So i am having a little challenge here . My phone was stolen last week and my current Mql5 notification number was in the phone and i am having challenge getting that same number back as my network providers can't help. I wish to change to a new number but the Mql5 system always sends code to the
Hello, I'm soon starting a new business venture, to make to work the best i ideally to to be able to have access/rights to use the metatrader servers/ API does anyone know a contact that could help
Is there a maximum amount of open charts for MT4 and MT5, or lets say a maximum amount where you would say its not reccomend to open more, because the terminal would stop to work good
2021.06.24 15:49:32.638 Notifications: synchronized with 12 positions, profit: 327.46 USD' sent to '1016C704'
hello so for some reason my mt5 is not working the ping on the bottom right says n/a but on mt4 its working perfectly fine.... please resolve this issue because i have other peoples money on stake... this is the screenshots of the journal and it keeps making the boing noise.... please i need help
[Deleted]
Hi All, My MT4 cannot connect to my broker frim. I don't change any setting. Is it any problem? please see right hand corner of the pic 
  oninit error  (8)
hello, i added additional feature to my robot. but oninit gave the hero. I merged oninit and the problems increased. Can you help me edit? i add the codes
Hi, Recently I shared my account with my cousin brothers to checkout EA for me. So is that a problem or violate any TOC or chance to get banned
  agent  (3)
i use agent for strategy testing and it charge me more than my balance to -60 $ usd .this is not my chosen fund... so what i must do
  Crowdsourced GUI. Open beta testing.  (580   1 2 3 4 5 ... 57 58)
I offer the community a GUI builder for MQL programs for free use . The GUI builder is a closed .ex5 file, in order to centralise its development and avoid confusion when distributing versions. The GUI engine is attached by an open file .mqh, but! - I do not recommend changing the code on your own
Hi everyone, Are there any EA for stock trading ? if yes, where can i search for them? Thanks
Greetings coders. There's an interesting task to do something really useful, and I think crowdsourcing would be a good option. First, the results of the work will be available to everyone in the early stages. Second, we will make something new using MQL. And perhaps we will even ask the MT
Hello, after purchasing an indicator on mql5, i can't install it on mt5 and i don't know what to do. help me please
anyone have this indicator
Hi, MQL5 taking Forexware-Live 3 server as free (demo)? what it mean Forexware is not a real broker
  OSMA  (3)
Hi ,does anyone knows how to get the value displayed on the OSMA sub window to use it in a ea
I recently purchased a indicator and I can't download it to my metatrader 4. I followed everything they instructed me to do but I still haven't got any good results. Can anyone help me install this indicator
Hello.. I want to ask how long normally additional verification will be complete? I already send a message at service desk 2 days ago but there is still no respond.. What should i do so the verification can complete? Thank you
[Deleted]
Quick question, does the following code mean "If either A OR B is true, execute position"? Many thanks if (BarTime != Time[ 0 ]) { if ((Statement A) &&() &&() &&() ) if ((Statement B) &&() &&() &&() ) { OrderSend (); } }
Hello,i come here with this problem when am uploading any version of my ea's can someone please help me to solve this out
I just bought an indicator from someone and need to contact them, it says to add them as a friend and I have but still unable to send a message, any help appreciated thanks. Regards, Justin M
I had a bad experience with mql I gave indicator modifaction job and developer havn't done what i asked for he just send me same code which i send and market job as complete and mql administrator did this in developer favour Developer is saying there is problem in the indicator which i gave if so he
Hi How to allow access to an entire site's pages in webrequest allowed list
I have a script that creates multiple hlines and I need to delete the lines as long as they meet the following criteria: 1- Name "Line Support xx" and parameter is the value of the line; Condition 1: Contains "Support Linexx" and Candle with opening price less than hline value and closing price
Hi everyone, I just ran into what i believe is a bug with metatrader 5 and i was wondering if somebody has experienced something similar. Basically i opened a short position on GBPAUD at 9:18 pm CET when price was at 1.84737, aiming for 1.84502, with SL at 1.84906. After about one hour the price was
Hi. I wish to get data from web API with internetlib . but web page responde 2021.06.23 08:24:02.848 token_dll (EURUSD,H1) aOut OpenURL=={"code":"rest_no_route","message":"\u0647\u06cc\u0686 \u0645\u0633\u06cc\u0631\u06cc \u0645\u0646\u0637\u0628\u0642 \u0628\u0627 URL \u0648 \u0631\u0648\u0634