General - page 780

VPS Question  (4)
. I would like VPS only for continued electricity supply, internet connection andMT4's trailing stop. 1]  Does this mean I migrate only my local terminal? 2]  And out of interest, does my chosen VPS provider have fullaccess to my terminal? Thank you. .
Hi, Iam a newbee on this platform and trying my self forward... I would like an Expert advisor that only buys/sells on a specifik time on the day. any tips on this? Thanks?
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+//|                                                  tester rect.mq4 |//|                        Copyright 2018, MetaQuotes Software Corp. |//|                                             https://www.mql5.com...
Hello dear Community, I would like to program an EA that gives me a fixed Lotsize per day. If I am allowed to set 0.1 Lot per day, then 10 x 0.01 Lot can be set. Or just 0.1 lot. So that i cant overtrade! Should normally be a very small code and not difficult but I am unfortunately not a programmer....
what are the 2 indicators used in this image?? can anyone tell me.. 
  VPS set-up  (2)
Hi I need help on vps. i am new to this.  I bought an EA recently and it was advised to use vps. how do i set it up? i already purchase vps directly from mql5. how do i make it run? please somebody help me. thank you.
Dear Sirs, I would like to do the following>> I have a script made in Metatrader,, and I would like this automated forex system To be traded in TWS Interactive brokers. In other words,, when my script make a signal,, that automatically places the Order in the TWS ? Many thanks for your...
I am looking for a MACD AND RSI Indicator with an alert
Hi, I have written a small expert advisor. If the price is above the moving average you buy and if the price is below moving average you sell. But it only sells... what am I doing wrong? If I remove the code to sell it only buys. Help
  show indicators  (3)
Hi I have an expert that works with ichimoko and moving averages .. I want to see these indicators on the chart. Is there any way to call them to be shown on the chart without coding too much... for example I want a simple moving averge with default values to be shown after I initiate my expert
Where i get free indicators
I'm just looking at switching to MT4/5 and I am surprised that neither platform fully implements the standard copy and paste functionality with the Windows clipboard. I use an Excel spreadsheet to determine the stop and various target prices so I tried to copy the calculated stop price into the stop...
I'm subscribed to a signal with MQL5 and I'm using MT4. I woke up this morning and found that all the opened positions on my account were closed and reopened which caused me to bear all the floating loss at the time which was around 800USD. I checked the master signal and I saw that it didn't
Hi all, I am completely new to the metatrader concept. I have traded forex etc for quite some time but only recently discovered metatrader and the fact that I can backtest with it, and wanted to see if I can put it to use. My broker offers metatrader platform but I have not used it up to this point...
Is there any way to free up memory if we use too many CopyBuffer() or Copy...?
All tools with alert!? Where?
Please, house,  You know very well that back-testing an indicator is not a sure way to test the reliability of an indicator, I found this out in a hard way. I want people to help me out Thanks
After copying a signal for a few days and see that the slip was very high I decided to connect to another server, I made the change in the configuration panel of the signal changing the server and the account but I have difficulties to reconnect to the application of MT4 with the new account as it...
  Mt4 and Mt5?  (1)
Can someone tell me if I can have both MT4 and MT5? I had on two different computers, but when I began using my MT4 more frequently (because only certain indicators were made available) I was not able to pull up the MT5. Where and what do you recommend to retrieve the MT5? Thank you
I have subscribed 2 signals. I have following question: I am using VPS Server and have activated push notifications in the => tools => options => notifications. But now I get tons of synchronisation messages from the signals, sometime a few per minute does anybody know how to switch off only the...
Hello,  while coding my brand new EA recently I came accross a quest.  Basically i need to avoid orders which met a certain condition to be modified by my tick-bound modify function.  So i thought about making it the way the expert advisor creates a sort of "Blacklist" with the Ticket numbers of...
  Signal  (7)
still can not see between sales signals why?
Hello every body I upload my QR picture for approve my profile but I can't get a selfie with >> Resolution should be at least 2048 x 1536 pixels How can I do it without any edit ? Thanks 
Hello, This is not quite a MQL5 related question, but I want to integrate some info in an MQL5 based application. So I need for example to see how Eurostoxx 50 futures variated from previous session. I found this information on reuters.com, which apparently takes it from eurex. Do you know any API...
If i apply an indicator to a chart then save this setup as a Profile in MT5, lets call it 'Profile1' for this example, when I load a different profile i can easily get back to the 'Profile1' setup by reloading the profile. If however i make a change to 'Profile1' by removing the indicator then move...
  MT5 programming  (1)
Hello I would like to learn to program under MQL5, I can not find anything to start with, as I am a real beginner, is there anyone who can help me Thanks a lot Kam
Account has been banned for 10 years which I think it is unfair just for commenting in many posts. I need help because I bought products with the account and I cant ask question I cant do anything. 10 Years I think It is too much. Kind Regards
how can i add my mt4 accounts in mql5 signals but somebody already registered this and i am failed to add. now i changed my investor password but failed again to add how can be resolve this issue?
My acc started day is difference. Now my growth is suck. Anyone knows why? Help me~~~ Link : MQL4