General - page 782

i have uploaded my id documents for verification. but not yet aproved my account as a seller.i think now around 5 days .its status 'waiting for approve' .pleas help me
Hello,  I have an ea that I want it to execute first (OnInit) an extern program (C#). When executing the ea, it opens (with shellexecute) the desktop application, the problem is that the application does not work: Normally, It requires login and password, when executing it from desktop or shell, it...
Hi, I am trying to register a server but I am be stuck on migration process. There is the following msg information: your enviroment is not synchonized with hosting server 'MQL5 New York 6' for account  0000(number) on 'XPMT5-Demo' What should I do? Thanks
Hello, I copy a signal using MT4 on my server which is on and online 24/7. I have several accounts with the same broker and copy the signal with the same settings on the MT4. Every trading account has a separate MT4 open on the server. Suddenly on one account (and it is not allways the same account)
Hi, Ive lost a lot of money buying EA builders that wont work. Ive tried EA Tree and EA Builder, and they dont work, i get a lot of errors. Could someone recommend me one that would work?
Hello, i would like to cancel a free strategy that was linked to a demo account that is no more. How can I do that ? On the back office, https://www.mql5.com/en/signals/my/all, there is just no editing options of the signals list ! Where is the support here ? No way to find any emails. Thanks.
[Deleted]
confirmation code does not appear in the phone
Sorry if this is not the correct place for this guys, but I have a question about how MT5 works. I'm just beginning to test it and things are not going as expected. I created a custom symbol and then imported data from another broker in order to do some backtesting. I followed the steps detailed...
Hi! I´m new to mql5 programming, and still learning. I´ve been trying to create a very simple mt5 expert advisor, with no success. It works like this: If candle0 low <= candle1 low, than buy 200 lots at market price, with a stop loss and take profit of 1 point. Could someone send me a code for this,...
I can't get in my accounts my I put incorrectly password thanks 
I am trying to modify the Demarker indicator for my trading as a signal. I was willing to indicate the current position with different color, Hence I tried using the DRAW_COLOR_LINE. What I found it that when I was using the normal indicator with arrows and DRAW_LINE, everything worked fine. But...
  Recovery EA  (6)
I purchased today the above EA. I placed it in the required EA folder. It was not working and I deleted it. How can i upload the .exe file again? thanks
Hi All, I am building a dashboard. Everything is ok except dropdown box shown in the picture below Do anyone know how can i draw dropdown in chart? Thank in advance
bool Profit()  {   bool exist =false;  int orderstotal=OrdersTotal();   int orders=0;   double ordticket[30][4];      ArrayInitialize(ordticket,EMPTY_VALUE);   bool Profits=posType==OP_BUY ? Ask-OrderOpenPrice()>(OrderTakeProfit()-OrderOpenPrice()) :...
When we optimize on Metatrader 5, we can choose to make a Forward Analysis on a part of the history. The results apear on "Forward Results" tab. What is the meaning of the first 3 columns in that Tab? Forward: I guess is the profit or loss in the forward period we choose before. Backtest: The...
I start to use the RegEx library https://www.mql5.com/en/code/15242 and get memory leaks and errors in the debbuger. I do not see the difference of my first try ex02(). I copied from Test.mqh Example1_1(). Example1_1() works fine. enum enum_example  {   Example1_1=0,   ex02=1,  };input enum_example...
I subscribed one signal last week from one VPS and now going to use another new VPS. How to continue such?
Hello! Today I found out that it is possible to change the VPS ... so I tried to change to the fastest one for me. But nothing happens???? ... And now the option "change server" is not here anymore ... can anyone help me? Thank you very much.
Hello, Signal - position #xxx buy xxx XAUUSD at xxx skipped as no symbol found In my MT4 XMGlobal Ultralow Standard account gold symbol is GOLD# How to fix it to copy from signal? How to contact support MQL5.com?
I have installed [...] and appear to have the VPS working ok, but I've got a number of small AUDSGD trades going through and I don't know how to clear what I suspect is an EA MACD Expert Advisor ID 16384. When I look at the AUDSGD chart, there doesn't appear any smiley face etc which I assume...
  Saying hello  (6)
Just wanted to introduce myself.I am Holly, just started trading at home as it fits in around my kids being at school.I wanted to join the forum to chat to others, learn and maybe even make some friends.
Hello. I have hired someone to write EA for 70usd, completed and the account is frozen. but ea is notified that the demo has expired. Can you tell me if the writer intentionally does this so I have to add money? If so, how do I solve this problem? I can request mql5. Waiting for me to finish the job...
  Creating a trading robot  (315   1 2 3 4 5 ... 31 32)
Indicator? Money management? Martingale? Something is missing for success... If you too are asking these questions and have advanced MQL programming skills and/or "advanced hardware" - to test strategies, I suggest we join forces and share the grail treasure. P.S. If you already know the secret of
Hi, I'm kind of a newbie around here. But I was looking at Forex signals on metatrader and seemed that every one of them that I went into was using a demo account. If I want to connect to my Live account with Forex signal provider they would have to be using a live account as well is that not...
Hi, I am setting up my product page to sell a utility . Why does it say minimum sales price $30 when I see a lot of products sold for $10 in the market. Thanks Mike.
i need someone who could be able to code a currency correlation EA 
Hello I put a job online to create an indicator. I chose a person to do it. Unfortunately, this person did not give me anything for work. So I asked for the cancellation of the work, because I found another coder to do it (he has almost finished the work elsewhere). But I'm still waiting for the job...
Hello, vps license is associated to IP, mac address vps id or what
Is there any possoibility to get the Ask and Bid Price from for example 03/17/2018 17:34?  If yes, how do I get it? Thanks in Advance 
hello , when i use backtest in mt5 i found its work by spread change like alive open market but in mt4 i must put spread dont move or change , How i do the spread move and change in backtest mt4 like backtest in mt5 ? and can i use about execution about ms  in mt4 like in mt5 ? thank you