General - page 781

Hello, i've recently updated my Windows 10 system with the latest Microsoft release (10.0.17763). First of all, all my Metatrader installations (I've 4 different brokers, 3 on MT5, 1 on MT4) lost their saved accounts and I had to re-enter login and password for each account! Second, the most...
Hi all When you are subscribed to a signal and you open your terminal in Journal tab you can see the latency to your signal server: That is the Metatrader Signal Server in this case is 80.29 ms but what about trade server? Is anyone can explain what referes that "trade server"(here 86.53 ms)? In...
Hallo I'm currently following [---] trading signals. I also have subscribed to [---] : 5898657 webzilla I noticed that both accounts buy and sell prices are not same. Sync process is not accurate. There is a delay. When he take profits. My account takes losses due to this delay. What is the reason?...
  VPS on MT4  (3)
Very simple question. If I have VPS rented on my MT4 and have an EA, will EA still run and execute all the commands even if I switch off my platform on windows? Thanks
  tester doubt  (2)
I have a doubt.if I do the bactest to an EA that gives me € 1000 of profit but forward gives me € 100 as I have to wait if I put the EA in real?
Hi Everyone, I have a panel expert advisor that allows me to place orders when certain conditions are met. The panel works great in the terminal but when i try using it meta tester it appears but does nothing when i click on its buttons. I was wondering if i did something wrong or if the ChartEvents...
Hello, Earlier I made a post on this this issue but people seems to misinterpret my issue with compile time error. here's the topic https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/300946 As you know that the proof reading is done now my an Automatic product validation. So there is no human to whom I can explain this....
  Signals not coping!  (13   1 2)
Have just joined and subscribed to a paid signal provider. In MT4 I followed all steps, gave full permission to signal provider, then registered a virtual server and authenticated signals. I've checked Journal and no errors found, then turned off my laptop (since I registered a virtual server), a...
How to search on forum based on words?
Hello guyz.. I want to connect with meta traders 5 using api.. I am using .net mt api i.e https://github.com/vdemydiuk/mtapi/..I installed mtapi5 from site..I added reference of .dll files(after installing mtapi5) in my project . I want to develop my own application.. My application will take
Hi there, I am studying to learn about E.A. and I came across a problem that is beyond my knowledge, I have already tried and I have not been able to find a solution. The think is,  I need to know what the last opening price is, after the last take profit, I'm doing this loop, but after the last...
  Signal Alerts  (1)
Can someone please help? : I want to subscribe to signals on this metatrader platform and I want to know if it is possible once connected, is there a way of getting alerts when trades are opened, preferably to my phone as a text or email
27 Spanish economy indicators are now included in our application for the fundamental market analysis. Tradays data is collected in real time from public sources, such as the Treasury of Spain, the Bank of Spain and the National Institute of Statistics. By regularly checking the service, traders...
Hello , Why does Forex broker get hurt if a client wins? Or is this incorrect? There are those who say that the currency broker fights customers to win? And there are those who say and why the customer broker is harmed by customer profit? In fact, I do not know, the broker wins every sale and...
Hi, I am currently backtesting an EA on mt4, and I would like to find out the average drawdown of the EA. Means, neither max. dd  nor  relative/absolute dd, but the calculated average drawdown. Is there a way to do that in mt4?! thx
I've been trying to find a broker offering a zero spread account. Do any of them actually offer such a thing. All the ones I've looked at so far seem to offer variable spreads on EUR/USD starting from 0. Are there any who offer zero spread on a particular forex pair all the time and just charge a...
hello im working with a code using arrays i need to save the equal values from 2 arrays to another one to use it after i search every where but didnt found such subject here is the code bellow any help? int Array1[5] = {1, 2, 3, 4, 5};int Array2[8] = {22, 8, 32, 5, 15, 65, 4, 13};for(int x = 0; x <...
I am trying to setup the MetaTester 5 agent manager. I can see the agents in services tab, I have checked 'Sell computing resources'. But in services tab, i see that in cloud column, every agent is disconnected. How do i get them running? Also, i can not see these agents on the webportal under...
I am trying to create and indicator and i keep getting this error message on this one line of code declaration without type ;buy_entry close > open[1] and close [1] < open[2] what is the type i need to declare?
My take profit isnt being read sometimes but it work. Its reading off of painted vales on the chat.
I wonder how MetaTrader calculates the current value of CCI (i.e. the value based on current price). Let's suppose we have prices from timeframe T. The last closed bar is closed at time j. The formula for CCI calculation is: (where M is period for SMA and stdev, TP is typical price). When I...
Hello, I found in mql4 and mql5 documentation both https://docs.mql4.com/basis/operations/other and https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/basis/operations/other, they call it Comma Operation something like this for (i= 0 ,j= 99 ; i< 100 ; i++,j--) Print (array[i][j]); I tried to add control for j loop like
Hello, I would like to know what is the correct way to provide a DEMO of an indicator in the MQL Market. I tried to find information about it and found nothing. Looking at some products users can clearly see that before the purchase a DEMO could be downloaded and the MQL engine keeps track of its...
[Deleted]
Strategy using Stop loss and Take Profit, Averaging, Martingale
If i rent VPS with prolongation and on my mql account i have 57$ left ,and my rented time will expired.then which period will be used to renew rent of VPS that i need to run my expert advisor... Please answer kindly and fast ;)
Can anybody create an indicator or EA such that if attached to the chart will Auto Disable AutoTrading when platform disconnects and when platform reconnects again, it would enable AutoTrading again after x minutes. Is it possible anybody?
Hi,  I´m trygin to add in  my indicator the information in Text about the status of the week. I mean, current week with minimum, compared with previous week, max or neutral (wihtout max or min) .  Values of max, min of previous week and current week are ok. I have printed it and confirmed throught...
Good evening everyone,I wrote an Expert Advisor, which open position at certain time of the day but I have a problem. When I upload the EA on 10 currencies, I don’t work in all this 10 currecies, but only in some of them. For example, today it works on six of them, tomorrow on five of them and the...
hi, everyone. I need a simple indicator to get a signal of every candle. #1. first starting check the previous 3 candles. if that candles are same then execute signal to same direction. (e.g. if there 3 bulish candle. signal will be alert to put trade). #2. if trade won , trade again to same
  Buy a profitable EA!  (151   1 2 3 4 5 ... 15 16)
I've been surfing freelance and am amused by the "I'll buy a profitable EA for 30 quid" orders (God, that's so sweet). Let's talk about this thing. What is the real price of an owl that makes the owner money, for example. Of course, I understand that there is no point in selling the hen laying