Any success with "financial astrology" ?

To add comments, please log in or register
Henry Latourrette
Henry Latourrette  

I don't have a clue of astrology. I barely remember my zodiac sign just to be prepared for when someone asks me for it.

But I've read something about "financial astrology" , I'm looking at it as open minded as possilbe and I know that most of us "quant-oriented" traders are more based on facts rather than on beliefs. 

So, I was just wondering if you or anyone you know has had any kind of success correlating trade types to astrology.

Basically I imagine the following:

If the XYZ instrument was born in - let's say 1999 like the EURO - you'd check for the XYZ horoscope and if it says something good about it you'd go long, and if it says something bad about it you'd go short. 

Has anyone expierenced any edge with that approach?? 

Young Ho Seo
Young Ho Seo  
Very interesting theory,  really. I had experience with chinese fortune teller. With my date of birth he could accurately predict quite a lot of my life events happened in past and in the future. 
Sergey Golubev
Sergey Golubev  

Astro: the key thread 

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Astro...

tropicalrecon, 2016.02.22 00:08

This is Gann's Planetary Square of 9. You can see it acts as support and resistance, the cycles should mark areas where the market will reverse.

david mackay
david mackay  

There used to be a group that did trading with astro, they did a lot of research. I read a lot of books about it learned a lot about cycles.

After a couple years I decided that I had gained little for trading.

I have seen some trading softwares designed for that purpose, costing thousands, I have not met anyone that is successful using those although I am sure that some people do ok with it.

My horoscope tells me that I am forever destined to use a simple approach with MT4 and MT5. lol

anna.serea
anna.serea  
I didn't hear before about this astro trading..
Chris Mukengeshayi
Chris Mukengeshayi  
Sergey Golubev:

Astro: the key thread 

Interesting

To add comments, please log in or register