epayments for US Residents??

epayments works for US Residents??

i see this new debit card for epayments, paypal option is now gone 

Bruce Webb:

try to register first.
I gave up after always 2 weeks communicating with their support.
It was frustrating for me.
Documents uploaded until the point the need the PIN to see my credit card statement to verify my address.
I printed the PDF for them, it was not accepted. It was "modified" according to them.
I explained that the original PDF is PIN protected, no understanding.

Google about their rating then you'll know.

Bruce Webb:

Some people are saying that this ePayments (ePayments are originally from the European Union; paypal is from the US) are not accepting the US residents
(but I can not check it sorry). You can ask them by yourself (they are having English language support).

----------------

Registration in ePayments (busness or private account) is easier than registration in paypal.
Yes, they (ePayments) asked same documentation incl taxation and more (same with business paypal but it is mich more easy in case of ePayments).
And ePayments is having less limitations by countries - paypal is having a lot of limitations for non-US residents.

Sergey Golubev:

Some people are saying that this ePayments (ePayments are originally from the European Union; paypal is from the US) are not accepting the US residents
(but I can not check it sorry). You can ask them by yourself (they are having English language support).

----------------

Registration in ePayments (busness or private account) is easier than registration in paypal.
Yes, they (ePayments) asked same documentation incl taxation and more (same with business paypal but it is mich more easy in case of ePayments).
And ePayments is having less limitations by countries - paypal is having a lot of limitations for non-US residents.

What might be possible issue in supporting both or many other payment gateways ?
Just wondering ...

Legal, technical or financial (cash flow) ?

Still hoping for the best in this great community.

Soewono Effendi:

What might be possible issue in supporting both or many other payment gateways ?
Just wondering ...

"supporting both or many other payment getaways?"

No idea ... it is political question sorry.
Example:

----------------

Paypal

1. My case. If I am receiving the money to paypal and withdrawing it so the tax dept in my country will know about it. If I am receiving the money to paypal on regular basis from the companies and/or people so I will be suggested to create business paypal account.
What is the business paypal account in my case?
Few weeks spending for the registration, and possibility to withdraw the money to "merchant account" only (without any possibility to use paypal to pay for anything) ... just one way - from paypal to "merchant account".
What is "merchant account"? It is the account where the tax department is looking for your money.

2.Your case?
If you do not scam your government so you have business paypal account paying taxes, right?
And, if you are permanent asking/waiting for paypal to be accepted here on mql5 - you are having different condition for your business paypal account, right?
Right.
Why?
Because of the countries ... because your country does not have much limitation concerning paypal.

Thus, everything depends on the country.
For example, users from Ukraine can register with paypal but they can not withdraw the money from paypal (not to "merchant account", not to Visa/Master card, not to pay for the ticket to anywhere, not to on the phone ... nothing ...).

It depends on the country, and it depends on the agreement between the US tax dept and your country's tax dept (and how all thing is going on in the common way for example).

----------------

Soewono Effendi:

Just wondering ...

ePayment.

Did you try to register your personal account there, or business account?
You are doing business ...
Well ... let's discuss about personal ePayments account.

Limitations:

• people from the US reported on the forum and everywhere that they can not register there because they are the people from the US;
  • people from European Union reported that they do not have any issue with ePayments (they can make ePayment Master card, and withdraw money to everywhere and do everything with their ePayment account);
  • people from Russia reported that it is very easy to create ePayment account but if you want to withdraw so you should convert your money to some other system (to Webmoney for example), or send from ePayment to "Russian bank merchant account" (where tax department is looking for), or attach Visa/Master card to ePayment account (Visa/Master card should be issued in Russia because "tax depoartment is looking for ..").

----------------

Webmoney.

Webmoney is most easy way (many people reported about it).
Many people are using webmoney with not a problem at all (webmoney does not have strict country's limitation).

Thank.you Sergey, glad that we see from the same.perspective.
Just like religions, every body make their own choices, until someone (organizations) start to __force__ (leaving no choice) for you.

;)
Trying to laugh at myself.... ;)

Let.those who can use PAYPAL, use it.
Let others use what they prefer too.

IMHO.

Unless there is CASHFLOW issues. Proof me wrong.

And just to finish this discussion ("first days of September" will be started from this Sunday for example) -

----------------

post in Russian forum:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

PayPal withdrawal does not work.

MetaQuotes Software Corp. , 2019.08.08.27 12:37

Since August, we have been carrying out legal reorganization and changing payment details.

Therefore, there is a shutdown of old systems and the launch of new ones. This is a very complicated process. Most likely, in the first days of September, most of the work will be completed.

Sorry for the inconvenience, please.
post #8 (the question):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

PayPal withdrawal does not work.

Elena Baranova , 2019.08.08.27 13:23

I see ... The possibility of withdrawing to PayPal, I hope, will remain.

post #9 (reply):

Thank you very very much Sergey ....

Really hoping to stay as part of this great community, est. 2004.

Amazing.

Soewono Effendi:

Thank you very very much Sergey ....

Really hoping to stay as part of this great community, est. 2004.

Amazing.

I'm with you here.  Hope everything go back to normal soon.

Reason: