Do not bother yourselves/ Truth is annoying

Please, I have been searching, trying and using nearly all the indicators since 2010 till today (March 22, 2018).

Till now, there is no any profitable indicator in the whole world about trading in the forex market.

Either lagging, or repainting.

Playing in the market, it is a kind of gambling, or may be worse, since too many fake signals are already there to confuse you.

I would be grateful, if someone one day will invent or discover a true winning indicator.

I am ready to pay 1000 USD for any true indicator with a proof.

Have a nice day

ranjdarakram:

Please, I have been searching, trying and using nearly all the indicators since 2010 till today (March 22, 2018).

Till now, there is no any profitable indicator in the whole world about trading in the forex market.

Playing in the market, it is a kind of gambling, or may be worse, since too many fake signals are already there to confuse you.

I would be grateful, if someone one day will invent or discover a true winning indicator.

Have a nice day

Thats why the best way to go is price action itself, not indicators.

As you very well pointed out, most of them (if not all) are lagging or repainting.

The market is moved by news and data and not indicators.

ranjdarakram:

Have a nice day

Eleni is right! All are lagging, that's the way they're calculated, with historcal datas. BUT, a good MM and a relative good Indi can give good results.

ranjdarakram:

Have a nice day

thats a long time indeed! But do not be defeated.As sure as there are bad things n good things,there certainly is bad n good indis n EAs,bad n good traders.Indicator is good bt trader is bad also produces losses only.How you use an indicator is more important than any other thing else

ranjdarakram:

Have a nice day

There are only a few proven technique in the trading world, they are " Price action, follow the trend and money management " don't give up, how do you think the top traders survive by always being profitable, keep learning read books, get one winning technique and practice on it, you will discover the joy of trading.

Eleni Anna Branou:

Thats why the best way to go is price action itself, not indicators.

As you very well pointed out, most of them (if not all) are lagging or repainting.

The market is moved by news and data and not indicators.

I agree!

I think you guys off way the topic,after all as brother claim,he learn and tried every single tact for 8 years 

let us calculate the story (1000 US) mathematically

8 years = 0 profit

how many years experience needs to sell or offer or teach against 1000 $

or he was on the off road for 8 years

I don't understand that if something clearly isn't working then why would you continue doing it for 8 long years.

What makes you think the outcome will differ ?

Maybe you need to try something entirely different from what you have been doing all this time.

A radical change in the way of doing things.

And certainly not offer $1000 buck for yet another round of the same thing.

If eight years of indicators don't work then why would one $1000 indicator be any different.

I just don't understand it.

MACD is good, not the same like price action of course but if customized to show where price is going it will give a hint on momentum, but it doesn't work alone, gotta use support and resistance to know where are markets tops and bottoms

The fact that an indicator is lagging or leading doesn't give where the trend will go, but you can tell if momentum is high or low and this should be a key

Dude, 1 or several indicators will not provide a profit. That's normal and ok. It's like me telling here that no chocolate brand will make me profitable in the Forex market, well that's ok. No dog will help me in the Forex market, that's also ok. I have to find a combination of price movement, fundamental information, maybe indicators, and more and more strategies together until I make a profit because that's my job.

Note: Babypips backtested several indicators as standalone. The best: MACD with... only 30% profitable trades.

Chris Mukengeshayi:

There are only a few proven technique in the trading world, they are " Price action, follow the trend and money management " don't give up, how do you think the top traders survive by always being profitable, keep learning read books, get one winning technique and practice on it, you will discover the joy of trading.

Wow that's so true.....I'm a pretty green and fairly unprofitable trader but I have an ardent desire to become successful. I mean its so incredible watching markets fly past their daily highs and lows several times a day. I mean it seems so easy on the meta trader platform...nd currently having a lot of fun on my demo accounts, hence eagerly waiting the day my demos become some form of reality.  Oh and this shit is magical cause when you ignor an order for a while and come back to see it rose 2000% words cannot define or calculate the feeling you go through!
Reason: