how to collect data in .csv - from payable indicator in mt4

Dear all,

I have a payable indicator..i pay subscribtion. Indicator demands MT4 account number and password.I can see values on the chart.

I would just like to download all the history of indicator values.

We made a script collecting data via I-Custom function, but we get an error ("Cannot login, please make sure your loging credantials are correct, please also check that you've set the correct account number")

Any suggestions how to move forward?

thank you!

Contact the developer.

Marco vd Heijden:
Contact the developer.
ok, thanks

int OnInit() { //--- indicator buffers mapping // Create CSV file handle in WRITE mode. csv_io_hnd = FileOpen(Symbol() + "_TickData.csv", FILE_CSV|FILE_READ|FILE_WRITE|FILE_REWRITE, ',');

// If creation successful, write CSV header, else throw error if(csv_io_hnd > 0) { if(FileSize(csv_io_hnd) <= 5) FileWrite(csv_io_hnd, "time_milliseconds", "bid", "ask", "spread"); // Move to end of file (if it's being written to again) FileSeek(csv_io_hnd, 0, SEEK_END); } else Alert("ERROR: Opening/Creating CSV file!"); //--- return(INIT_SUCCEEDED); for more reference visit https://blog.darwinex.com/download-tick-data-metatrader/ if you need more support about any code or data topic visit Data Recovery Dubai 

How To Download Tick Data in MetaTrader 4 & 5 | Darwinex Blog
How To Download Tick Data in MetaTrader 4 & 5 | Darwinex Blog
  • blog.darwinex.com
This post describes how to download and save tick data offline, from both MT4 and MT5. Functional code samples (MetaTrader indicators) have been provided via GitHub, along with instructions on how to download and use them to begin extracting tick data from MetaTrader 4 or 5. Each tick data point extracted using this...
Reason: