General - page 379

As from the title. Thanks
[Deleted]
Hello, I want to buy MT5 version of an indicator, but I bought MT4 instread. I have not download yet. How can I ask for a refund
[Deleted]
Ambition is a gateway to every successful story. If you are not ambitious, I am sorry to say you will not get your dreams. You have to die for your ambition and make it succeed. But, we gonna do that in trading? Yes, by following some easy steps. Yes, you heard that right! We are going to follow
Hi, I want to create a library, i.e. a set of codes around a certain subject that can be used in different applications. To use a real world example, I want a library that will handle a database that will manage my use of Magic Numbers in order to guarantee my many instances of different EAs will
Dear Bro , If the lot size of the signal provider was too small , how do we adjust the lot size of the receiving signal opening trade
I am not sure where this should go and this is my first time here. The https://www.mql5.com/en/contact portion of the website does not give the option to address this issue. I am having an issue with the MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester ( https://cloud.mql5.com/en ) is the thing that users can install
Hello I have two trading account and i connect both of them to a signal provider and purchase each one seperate, but in one of my account the signals copy and no problem but in the other one the signals dont copy at all, please help me to solve this problem. I can see the name of signal provider at
Hi, I would like to change my phone number. Unfortunately, my previous contact is already terminated and i am not able to generate the code for it. Please advise how to change the number
I would like to know on what basis reliability of signals are considered what are the factors. Thank you
Hi All, I know this thread has been bashed a number of times, but what's the general consensus on getting reproducible backtest results from the MT5 optimisation outputs? 1 - I've been running our multi-timeframe expert which we developed in house perfectly with regular backtests; the code is good
  Price Charts  (1)
What is the accuracy of the price charts in the demo version. I'm presuming the historical price data in MT5 is the same whether you are in a demo account or trading in a real account
  margins
free margin of 35.898.00 but keep getting not enough money to trade £10 a pip message
Hello everybody.. After accepting update of the new version build 2988, I cannot see my custom symbols in the Tester and in the symbols window, and this on my 2 different computers. Apparently the historical symbol data are still in the "base" folder.. Please help
I have followed the instructions of copying trades every step. I log on to the commination tab, the signal tab and ticked every box. I also rented VPS but it seems like the trades are not being copied. Trades were being made in the trading history of the signal provider but on my mt4, nothing is
[Deleted]
The "Financial operations are limited. Please contact our technical support team" prompt appear.        I contacted with the Support Team, but the Support Team lets me use the forum to ask for help.        Who can help me to solve this problem?
Hello, I'm trying to use the OnTester events, but it seems to me that they don't fire. Code for testing: double OnTester (){ Print ("Hello OnTester "); return ( 0 ); } void OnTesterPass (){ Print ("Hello OnTesterPass "); } void OnTesterDeinit (){ Print ("Hello OnTesterDeinit "); } After finishing
how can I reveal the trading account password when I click on >>>> File>>> Login to Trade Account
Hi support team, I want to create an signal seller, but I cannot register the phone number in the security setting as requirement because there is no SMS code sent to my phone. I tried 3 times but still no code sent to my phone. I have tried with the other phone number but still no SMS code sent to
I was regegistered as seller but my application got rejected. what could be the reason
Hello, I am in Vietnam and I cannot receive "Text massage" to activate the seller. Please guide Thank you very much
Hi, i have purchased a indicator for mt5. i see it on my purchased tab under profile. but when i open the mt5 platform on the VPS and open the market tab to install the indicator. the indicator doesn't appear. when i use the search bar to try and find the indicator in the MQL5 market , it doesn't
  EA backtest  (2)
Hi everyone, I'm a new programmer. I created a robot that I find works a bit well on gold in M1. I manage to do the backtest from 2020 to today. If I want to download the data histories I get like. notification that there is no new data. If anyone can do a backtest for me from 2010 to today I would
  server problem  (9)
Hello, I hope you are very well, I have a server problem. I have a lot of server, and I use EA, the time and reference of the position is not the same. Can any one help me
How do Increase the text size of points during crosshair mode(when you press middle mouse button),it is too small for me and it give me eye strain..how do i increase it
when i click on "ass chart on my platform ...nothing happens...so i have no charts
I have an indicator which is an .ex5 file. Initially when creating the program, I choose the expert advisor template. However my program does no automated trading or execution. It simply prints text to the chart with indicator values. The trouble is, when i try to upload that product file, I get
Dear experienced traders Do you know any way to copy signal in local Area Network environment from 1 PC to another? We designed an EA which is very heavy, and we need a super PC to decide the position, after that we still have to use some lower spec PCs to follow. We already know some way to copy
my earned amount on mql5 is bigger than my account balance, why? I have not withdrawn anything, or paid for anything since i started earning. See image
Hi, how do I copy individual lines of cells from the optimisation results in mt5, so that i can paste it into an excel sheet? In mt4 you can simply right click on any of the optimisation results and copy the line of cells. In mt5 there is no such option
Dear experienced traders Can we use GPU to help back test calculation, but not graphics? I found some article that we can use GPU to help MT5's graphics, can we use GPU to help back test calculation? Thank you in advance and best regards