Do not bother yourselves/ Truth is annoying - page 4

Enrique Dangeroux:

You don't. Also you don't know the bugs inside. Steer clear from any EA you do not have the source code off.

Give the guy a good direction and stop fighting with him or mentioning what is not helping him. We trying to give him some advice.

Give him a good direction. If you tell him to stay away from Indicators, EAs etc etc. What do you expect him to do? Stop trading and start looking for a job?

CrisZind: Wait for good a good advice.

Cheers

Guufuj

Maurice Gates:

As an example of an indicator, If you see dark clouds in the sky, its an indicator that it may rain, but there is no "Guarantee", The mistake is not in the indicator, it is in the Trader.

I agree with Maurice i'd like to add that dark clouds mean storms and maybe rain but sometimes snow, my point is that speculations has to be precise as well, if you have an indicator without knowing how to speculate then you know you should spend more time speculating

Guufuj Forex:

Give the guy a good direction and stop fighting with him or mentioning what is not helping him. We trying to give him some advice.

Give him a good direction. If you tell him to stay away from Indicators, EAs etc etc. What do you expect him to do? Stop trading and start looking for a job?

CrisZind: Wait for good a good advice.

Cheers

Guufuj

Alright cheers mate, you are right about this point

CrisZind:

Alright cheers mate, you are right about this point

Thanks man. Just wait for good Traders to advice you.

Some Traders are very good on saying:

Do not use Indicators because they waste of time and money, Do not use Expert Advisors because they waste of time and money. Do not use Trading Scripts because they waste of time and money. Do not Trade during news because will blow your accounts, do not use Martingale Expert Advisors because they not good. WHAT IS WORKING IN TRADING THEN? That's all bullshit. All strategies are almost working provided that worse case scenarios are considered during all algorithms inside any trading approach.

The problem is that:

1. Humans are constantly changing their trading plans, usually after a loss. This is from where a bad name is given to multiple otherwise good strategies.
  2. Whatever strategy one is using, never change it. Stick to it. When the bad times are over, good will come back again.
  3. Losing few times a year is OK. As with any other business, it is just an expense one has to face while trading.

There are good trading approach outside there.

Cheers

Guufuj

technical indicators are more precise in operation than fundamentals.There is also only the difference of good and bad indicators and how you use them.Besides indicators there are some few things to consider when trading...something like greed & emotions etc which is equally important for successful trading.as some one says you need atleast 5 years to learn how to trade successfully..so continue to put in great efforts only then you will realise what being said is true or false..so you see trading is not easy way to riches but a time consuming long process ;D

Indanguang Samrow Panmei:

technical indicators are more precise in operation than fundamentals.There is also only the difference of good and bad indicators and how you use them.Besides indicators there are some few things to consider when trading...something like greed & emotions etc which is equally important for successful trading.as some one says you need atleast 5 years to learn how to trade successfully..so continue to put in great efforts only then you will realise what being said is true or false..so you see trading is not easy way to riches but a time consuming long process ;D

Positive feedback, lets hope the thread owner is reading

ranjdarakram:

Please, I have been searching, trying and using nearly all the indicators since 2010 till today (March 22, 2018).

Till now, there is no any profitable indicator in the whole world about trading in the forex market.

Either lagging, or repainting.

Playing in the market, it is a kind of gambling, or may be worse, since too many fake signals are already there to confuse you.

I would be grateful, if someone one day will invent or discover a true winning indicator.

I am ready to pay 1000 USD for any true indicator with a proof.

Have a nice day

This is a broke wish

I bet for a 1000 USD that it is available for free.

Marco vd Heijden:
I bet for a 1000 USD that it is available for free.

Yes but i think not easy to release any winning strategy

You have to find it.

It's already been released, long long time ago.

Far before internet or Metatrader was even around.

But people like to try and re-invent the wheel, which is unnecessary.

Or they like to try and predict the future, which is unnecessary, and impossible. 

Reason: