General - page 760

Hello, I'm using Oanda for forex, but found that their own web platform forces me to write out every individual order for placement. Just downloaded MT4 because I think it can help me with the following: Basically, I trade by dropping hundreds of orders at a time across the 8 major pairs on the 1 HR...
I had an option of safecharge to deposit money directly through master or visa card. Now this option is not available. Is there any reason behind this. Can someone help to resolve my query.
Hi can anyone find that option ???? is it gone for good? any tech support can answer ????
i had trouble finding a cheap and good vps so i wasted already 5 activations. now i have again to change the vps, does this mean i have to purchase all the indicators a second time? or how is it possible to remove the activations from the vps i'm not using anymore?
  MetaQuotes VPS  (2)
I have an EA running on the MT5 VPS.  The virtual server is in Amsterdam.  Part of my EA requires entering at a certain time of the day, based on server time. Does this mean that the EA will enter based on the time of the VPS in Amsterdam? Or, on the market watch time?  Does anyone know if the VPS...
  Help
Hello , I am new here  :/ Is it possible to explain how I can withdraw the project from the programmer?  I apologize and let me know that he will not be able to complete th e project and tell me to cancel it.
Wouldn't it be more logical and useful for trading,If trades levels would be trendlines with ray right (and ray left unchecked)?  This way it would be more clear, levels would show where the trade actually started.  Also it would bring a lot more clarity if multiple trades are  open in the same...
Dear, Do you have the same problem with MQL5 payment system, they told me to wait until the expiry of the rental to get my money, it's that logical?? Cordially.
[Deleted]
Hello, can someone tell me what is the fast and best way to find a duplicated/or more items in array in MQL4 ? thanks
I would like to know what are the illegal trading methods I know most brokers wont allow latency arbitrage and triangular arbitrage im wondering what other types of methods is banned or considered illegal
I am converting a custom indicator from MT4 to MT5 and it uses the OnTimer() function other than the OnCalculate. I found some documentation that in MQL5 OnTimer() is limited to EAs and doesn't work with custom indicators. https://www.mql5.com/en/docs/event_handlers/ontimer Does anyone have an...
void CheckForMaTrade() { double PreviousMustard = iMA(NULL,0,MustardMA,MustardMaShift,MustardMaMethod,MustardMaAppliedTo,2); double CurrentMustard = iMA(NULL,0,MustardMA,MustardMaShift,MustardMaMethod,MustardMaAppliedTo,1); double PreviousWater =
  EA not running  (15   1 2)
 cannot open file 'C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\MetaQuotes\Terminal\77E5F07B7D31D1B2D591E4E786AEAEE5\MQL4\indicators\Heiken_Ashi_Smoothed.ex4' [2]
Hello I am using MT5 on mac. In the history tab its not showing profit and loss now what the buying and selling prices were. Does anyone know how to fix this? Thanks
I am quite new to the whole Metatrader,MQL, Expertadvisors concepts. I was only intrigued by it when a forex trader/marketer alerted me to a new product he is creating (an expert advisor). Since he alerted me to this I decided to check out the whole subject because whilst I trade a system I like, I...
Hello everbody,  I must restart the PC, if I want to open MT5 again.  Do you have same problem? Or how to resolve?
Hi I recently noticed that whenever i receive a push notification message to my iPhone, the message is not stored in history.  Has this been experienced before? running ver 1171 (latest) latest ios
  Please add arrow  (3)
Blue dot show is should be buy arrow Red dot show is should be sell arrow Please add
I deposited $200 in order to trade on MQL5 but these funds don't show as a balance in my trading account. please help. Tee
Good day all, I have been messing around with signals for the last few days but im confused about the topic and wonder if someone can help out. Demo signals??? Whats up with that? So why would i open a demo account and subscribe to a signal? So that i can say i copied some random signal and made a...
[Deleted]
  Product purchase  (9)
<>
Hi, I now that it's possible to run 2 (or more) MT4 (installed with different names), and those two robots (one in each MT4) sharing the memory of the computer, and working in connection with the parameters of each one. But, how? I expect to be clear with my explanations. Thanks
hi guys im a little new to the optimization section. I know i have to pay for the cloud network agents.  but if i am correct the local farm is free to use.  so i added 16 local agents. It says they are ready but they dont perform any tasks.  how do i let them also perform tasks thankss Wessel Damen
Hi all I have a code that give two numbers and its result is a number it is in java languageand not in Mql5 language. and i want to change it to an indicator that draw a line with result value. the code is :         double typed // this variable is input        double d // this variable is...
is there is need for skrill(Money Booker) in MQL5 for some user who use it?
Hello, I recently changed broker whose server time is GMT. My previous broker was on GMT +2. now all my chart setups (4H) are incorrect. Anyone know how I can correct this? Is there a program or tip to continue with the broker and keep my chart setups as they are? Thanks
  Volume Profiles  (4)
Hello all, I am very very interesting by trading volumes. Since very few time, i am experimenting the power of price action mixed with tick volume. (for example, pin bar with or with volume within a context). And now, i am interesting to mixe it with volume profile with the fxcoder indicators...
I've tested this in the past and it worked very well but I never had the time to develop the idea further, now I'm hoping with all the intelligent minds at this forum that we can find ways to expand on this innovative strategy. The idea basically is adding a brain to our expert advisors whereby they...
Hi all, I've some support and resistance numbers and I would like to use a robot for automated trading of these numbers. Does somebody know of a MT4 or MT5 plugin (or some other method)  where I could input my data, set SL/TP and let it trade automatically? I would also like to backtest those...
what do i put in the Account box when im setting it up? is it my username? email? thanks