General - page 1367

This is one of the more bullish takes we've heard lately on the way things are shaping up across global markets, courtesy of the equity derivatives team at JPMorgan (led by Michiro Naito). In the picture-perfect world: We are all aware that the equity market looks "overheated" and that there are...
are we able to backtest the depth of market if my strategy uses DOM to open an entry? 
  Forex between emotion and mind  (37   1 2 3 4)
Yes, it is between our emotion and our mind. Our mind has to fight with our emotion and when our mind makes victory over the emotion we are able to win the trades. So we should make strong of our mind.
  After your first loss .....?  (12   1 2)
After the first loss for you What did you say ? And what did you do to avoid the mistake which led to your loss? Share your actual experience .......
  forex is job or business.  (11   1 2)
I think is additional job. please tell me your wish https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/47698/1
  What I shud do?  (5)
hi, I am trading FX from last 7 years, and to be honest never made money, but have learnt a lot, not just trading but also life lessons, which could be only learnt by staying more with one self and constant evaluating life. ok any ways by the grace of god now I am on right track and I am almost...
USDJPY: With USDJPY rallying through the 94.45 level to resume its broader upside, there is risk of continued strength towards the 96.00 level. A cut through here will call for a run at the 96.50 level where a breach will target the 97.00 level. Its daily RSI is bullish and pointing higher...
European stocks and U.S. index (SXXP) futures advanced before a report that may show the world’s largest economy added workers at a faster pace last month. The dollar strengthened and grains climbed. The Stoxx Europe 600 Index rose 0.5 percent at 10:43 a.m. in London. Standard & Poor’s 500 Index...
Where can I a Multi Terminal for MT5 like the one for MT4 in order to be able to trade multiple accounts simultaneously?
Does anyone know if I can compare 2 symbols in the same chart like in xStation 3?
Hi , I would like to get the angle value bewteen last timeframe of J1 to current J1 ,the angle value should be from 90 to -90. /--- buffers double K[]; double D[]; double J[]; double J1[]; double RSV[]; double ExtMapBuffer5[]; double ExtMapBuffer6[]; double ExtMapBuffer7[]; double ExtMapBuffer8[];...
Hello. I'm new to trading. Don't have muchexperience but in a period of few months I got about a hundred of useless indicators . Most of them repaint. I'm looking for something like EMACrossover Signal Arrows ( it repaints the past) or reliabe and fastTrend Change indicator . Something easy to
A buy opportunity on the USDCHF has risen following the easing in USD and the rise in EURUSD with which is correlated. USDCHF (4-HOUR) BUY Why Buy - A clear UP trend pattern - Trend indicators pointing Up - A correction may be over evident by the Up candle currently formed and the Extreme indicators...
Hi, I installed MT5, and the one demo server that shows up is unavailable/offline (there's a red "-" sign next to it). I thought it's temporary but it has been this way for more than a week. I disabled the firewall and antivirus but it still doesn't work. MT4, by the way, does work and shows at...
  Trading CFDs?  (5)
Is anyone trading CFDs? My broker ThinkForex now has CFD trading and Forex trading from the same platform. Not sure how different it is than trading currency pairs.
I feel stupid!! I can not find out how to get the current profit of an open position. tried lots of things like if (OrderSelect(ticket) Print("Profit = ", Profit()); but compiler says Profit function not defined although its in the documentation. Help Please
Hi! The Trading Style of every trader is different some are scalper, some are intraday trader, some are position trader. Everyone trade on a different Timeframe such as 5min,15min,30min,1H,4H,Daily etc. So, in this thread will see how many pips you collects per month based on your trading style....
Is Forex enough to build up your career yourself? I am new here but what i have known about forex is enough to build up my career !
At today’s meeting the Governing Council of the ECB decided that the interest rate on the main refinancing operations and the interest rates on the marginal lending facility and the deposit facility will remain unchanged at 0.75%, 1.50% and 0.00% respectively. The President of the ECB will comment...
hi guys, this is my first thread on tsd though I am member of this forum from last meany years. I am trying to automate my trading, and I need some help, I have this EA and I want few modifications in it. its an MA which shud be EMA fast 2 and slow 6 EMA for some reason this EA is not taking trades...
  Installation of MetaTrader 5  (105   1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11)
Where can I get a complete MT5 installer to install the software on a computer not connected to the internet? One working link, please
GBPUSD: With GBP resuming its broader downside weakness, it looks to decline further towards the 1.4900 level. We expect this level to hold if tested and then turn the pair higher. Further down, support comes in at the 1.4800 level followed by the 1.4700 level. Its daily RSI is bearish and...
We have the pleasure to inform you that we added a new product for our customers to our site. The name of this product is DHARMIK LIVE TRADING and more details about it are as follows: - This product consists in live trading signals for trading EURUSD and DOW JONES (DOW); - With these products we...
  Why is the trend our friend?  (72   1 2 3 4 5 ... 7 8)
Hello I've got this simple question that has been bothering me for a while. Why is the trend our friend? I seem to get caught on this all the time. When I look to go with the trend, most of the time I mess up. Whereas going AGAINST the trend works really well for me. Is it a question of feeling,...
I want that when the lines crosses each other an arrow should appear. Thank u in advance [ATTACH]12353[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]12354[/ATTACH]
In his Congressional testimony last week in Washington, Fed Chairman Ben Bernanke took time to downplay the significance of the few dissenting voices on the Fed's Open Market Committee (FOMC). Those statements, combined with an even more dovish statement by Fed Vice Chairman Janet Yellen earlier...
Hello everybody, Just found a day back an weekly 4h breakout system and hans trader.It is very similar and is profitable immense if it controls only bar opening. can anybody modify this as well so that it doesn't test tick by tick but controls only bar opening. thanks
Forex online trading is a good source of earning point so if you will try to invest money in trading without experience then you will definitely lose your money.so this is a cause of many people lose money in forex trading. www.forex-metal.com/affiliate/46662/1
  The basics do not work!  (14   1 2)
I am using a live MT5 account only to find a couple of major issues with basic execution. 1) Because MT5 allows only one position to exist when you make multiple trades it works out the average entry and adjusts the opening level - well if that does not fall on a correct price structure for the...
GOLD: Our GOLD broader view remains to the downside suggesting an eventual return to the 1,554 level. A violation will pave the way for a run at the 1,530.00 level. A breach will aim at the 1,500.00 level, its psycho level. We expect a price hesitation to occur here if tested but if broken we could...