Deactivating SL and TP on an already executed bot order

I have used a bot in the past who has openend an order with an already predeterminded TP and SL (the bot was running on an VPS by mql).  My question is, is there any way to deactivate those predetermined exit levels in this specific order that the bot has executed? Now, i know you can set a TP and SL manually in the chart, however, you can than only use levels "smaller" than what the bot has executed because if you would use bigger targets your order would still get closed out since the old targets are "in your way". I' ve already deleted the EA and also stopped the VPS completely, anything else I can do?

5052542: bigger targets your order would still get closed out since the old targets are "in your way".

This assumes that the EA remembers old targets; have you actually tried it? No need to remember and monitor them as the order closes when hit.

William Roeder:

This assumes that the EA remembers old targets; have you actually tried it? No need to remember and monitor them as the order closes when hit.

yes I ve tried in the past. then, I just removed the bot from the chart and re-synchronized it with the vps. it still remenbered the old targets which is what I don't want to be happening with this order.
Reason: