General - page 682

Sure it doesNope it doesn't
OrderSend ( _Symbol, //Pair to use OP_SELL, //buy or sell operator 0.15, // how much Ask, // price to pay 3
Hi I am getting this message when creating my own signal. The account in questions has been unsubscribed from said signal. How can I use it? Thanks
i need help <3 i found this indicator, a symbols dashboard. i want it to change the symbol on all open charts so i added "#include <Charts\Chart.mqh>;" but it doesnt work. do i need to ad more codes or am i on the wrong path? can't find a similar script in the codebase :( #property
hello i would like to compare the for example 4 last price of one candle in a symbol. the last price is easy to abtain,but how a bout the prices of before last price in one candle ? does anyone have an idea
I bought USA / JPY in the evening I gained 588 profit. after closing treding, only 5.88 received my account. I don't understand why this happened. maybe there is someone who can explain it to me
Please I need a help on the programming of a simple EA for trading binary options
Hi all, I tried to make a payment 2 days ago to renew the rent of an EA and suddenly got the message "financial operations are limited" and could not complete the transaction. The money has been deducted from my bank account and credited to my MQL5 account but I could not use the fund to rent the...
Hi everyone! Any one can share link to checkout detail rules for How New Member can generate his First Thread
Here is the situation I had an old Paypal account. Then I realized that there was incorrect information in the data and I deleted this account, creating a new account with the same email. After that I requested a MQL5 withdrawal here for my Paypal account, on 09/19/2019, but soon realized that my
Hi...... I want to change my mobile number and the old number is not work know, and when to I try to change it the system told me that two code will be sent to the old mobile number and the new one, the proplem is that old mobile number is no longer work it disconnected know. what should I do to
[Deleted]
Hi, I am using the below code for TP and SL. I don't know why my stop loss is more than 100 pips but my take profit all the times are 100 pips like my code. Do you have any ideas why my SL not calumniating correctly? The below code is for Buy order: request.tp=Ask+100*_Point;
  IMax Indicator  (198   1 2 3 4 5 ... 19 20)
Hi Traders and coders! Here is an indicator that has been coded before... I didn't like previous versions so I started from scratch and rebuilt it to suit me at the time... I have had it for awhile, and though I am not currently using it, I still find it a great little indicator. It is a Modified
how to change account email or PayPal email on my profile?? I did the request in the setting and confirmed only 1 of the emails because the other email didn't come to my other email address to finish verification, help plz
Thanks for everyones help in this forum so far its been amazing. MT4 Can anyone help me with my next mission. I have worked out how to code an EA with OP_BUYSTOP orders on my rules but if the trades are never triggered how do I cancel them after a certain amount of time. for example the next day
Hi fellows, I am new to mql5 and trading boots but an experienced programmer. I wanna build a trading boot which recognize a break and retest of support or resistance line. The line is known by the bot, it will be a price given a parameter for the bot. The only thing the bot has to do is to
build 1220 - how can it be
Hi, Can i create broker using mql5 API
[Deleted]
Hi All, Is there any Api for connection to server without using the MT4/5 only application(server sockets) in C# Java or C++? If I would ask for a concrete example? And Why I cant choose a folder from EA to save the file - in MT4, what's the quirk? Best Regards.
Hi, I'm using different EA's for trades it's possible large sizing trades face more slippage compare to small size? Thanks for your repay and experience
Dear Friends, Once i have compiled on the meta editor, and later I revert to change the inputs (such as trade volumes etc) and recompile, none of the changes are recognized. Hence, if i do a backtesting, it is done with the first originals inputs done with the first compilation. How do i make the
  Private Signal  (1)
Hi there! I have created private signals on MQL.com but i wish to run them on my MT4 platfom. When i click the tab "signals" i can only see : Main and favourites - any idea how i can subscribe to the private one? I am logged in MQL on the same account as the MYT4 application. Thank you
I am not sure if this possible. Say MT5 executed a trade and can it be hidden for say about 15 seconds before people can see it on MT5 client terminal
Can stop loss and tp be hidden to broker ? I saw lot of these types of requests in freelance. How can you hide this
Hello, I subscribed to a signal. On the signal page, the price is 30$ but mql5 take me 36$, why
Mt4 has Period_Converter_Opt.mq4 to achieve any time period, how to achieve mt5? debian10, wine4, MetaTrader v5.00 build 2085
  MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester!  (70   1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
Today we have released the beta version of MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester. This program is the integral part of the MetaTrader 5 Client Terminal being designed for the purposes of testing and optimization of MQL5 Expert Advisors. With the testing you can assess the qualities of your Expert Advisor on...
Hello, for 2-3 days my ability to apply for freelance jobs has been canceled. I have 7 opened jobs, I am working on(simply i got no answer for months on a couple of them), I can confirm further steps for them, but can no longer apply for other jobs ? Is this due to some max jobs capacity per
I can't figure out how to do this. Where do I look for the answer? Who knows, please explain
Mql5 Arbitration court doesnt decide for about two months. So that i cant use my deposit. i m waiting two months ,but they dont decide on a dispute of freelance service in any way. they sometimes get in touch with the developer in russian language , however they dont contact with me . i feel a