General - page 684

Hello, When I try to make a withdraw from my account, I get a message that I need to sign up as a seller. The strange thing is that I have been a seller for several years ago. Is this an issue that will be resolved? Does another seller have a similar issue
void OnStart() { uchar u_ch; for(char ch=-128;ch<=127;ch++) { u_ch=ch; Print("ch = ",ch," u_ch = ",u_ch); if(ch==127) break; } } When executing the program, the first time u_ch=ch, ch=-128,u_ch=0. However, when printing, ch= -128 u_ch= 128. Why is u_ch not
Hey guys, How can I get S&P 500 futures chart into the web terminal? I've tried to search. Your help is much appreciated in advance by a total newby. :)
I can only find "Drawdown %" in the list of Optimization Result in MT5 Strategy Tester, but according to my strategy, I need to know the "Drawdown $". Is that anyway to show "Drawdown $" in the list of Optimization Result ? Thanks
I went to make a deposit to my MQL5 account and the PayPal option is not there. Has this been intentionally removed ? Will it be put back, or gone forever? Was there any notification from the site operators this was going to happen
What there are different results. Just because of trading conditions
Dear Senior Members and Programmers I wanted to know what is the difference between a .mq4 file and .ex4 file in MT4. What do they do differently? Any help will be greatly appreciated Thanks In Advance Peace Lover
I am aware of Metaquotes working on the payment system but I do not have any way to withdraw funds at all. No Paypal or Bank or anything
Hi I see that webmoney deposit option is removed so is it forever or it will be back! thanks
I recently got active again after taking a month or two break. I thought I was putting my money into my brokerage but instead put it on the platform here. I can't withdraw any of it because it isn't "earned". What can I do to get that money back
Hello, for a month, I worked with a program that serves to create EA and I try to make a strategy that I found recently, but for this strategy some functions are needed that the program does not include by default, that is why I wonder if anyone knows how include other blocks and the variables that
I have a custom indicator and when I restart the mt4 platform the indicator does not work and the name is non existant. Any ideas? Thank you
  Highest high for an indicator  (45   1 2 3 4 5)
I am trying to find out how to calculate the highest high and lowest low values for an indicator over a period in MQL4. For example: Using amibroker (similar sor metastock) the formula would be as below to calculate the highest high of the 30 day moving average over the last 10 periods. Highest high
  buying a robot  (1)
mql5.com Order Number: 1130000000517722641 ________________________________________ Dear buyer, You have sent a payment of $ 10.00 to mql5.com. It may take several days in this business to appear in your account. ________________________________________ The charge will be displayed on your bank
Ich wollte eine Einzahlung machen, um einen Freelancer zu bezahlen. Dieses wurde mir verweigert, weil meine "finanziellen Operationen" begrenzt sind. Da ich mir keiner Schuld bewusst bin, frage ich, ob andere dieses Problem auch haben. Anfragen an den Support werden nicht beantwortet
Hi I create simple EA using 2 iMA and add trailing stop function to sell and buy orders. but it is no trailing properly. please help. Also there is no coding errors. Thank you. This is my code. #include<Trade\Trade.mqh>CTrade trade;int buy = 0;int sell = 0;input int SmallMovingAverage = 20;input int
I have the setting correct, And I get notifications but not from indicators
Hello friends I have some questions, I hope someone can guide me. I want to create 2 panels that can be switched between them. Each panel has a button that is used to switch to another panel. When the Button1 is pressed, panel 1 will be hidden or deleted and panel 2 will be displayed and when the
Hi ALL, I understand what a challenge is to prepare and organize such a huge event as the ATC11. My ALL respect to the organizers for all efforts! It is not a "fast" task to test more than 900 EAs no one will place this in question, but let us analyze the 5min limitation rule in closer. To pass...
Dear forum please help. This is really driving me crazy and i am VERY frustrated! I desperately need to download a free trade copier (Copier4free) from the MT4 Markets tab in the terminal (as that is the only way MQL allow to download an EA found here.) I have spent the whole day but it is still NOT
  The crazy styler  (3)
MetaEdit V5.0 Build 2138, Sep.06,2019 //Script:test_styler.mq4void OnStart() {//--- int try=3; while(try>0) { try--; if(try==2)Print("i==2"); } }void func(int &i,double &d,string &s) { i=0;d=0;s=NULL; if(i==0)Print("i==0"); } After run the styler of MetaQuotes,it becomes as
Good day, Im just a new coder and this is the second time writing on this matter. There are two values when using the MACD indicator (histogram value and Signal line value) I want to use the Signal value instead of the Histogram value. From the previous response I was told to use Signal Buffer(refer
  Account issue  (5)
Since 8 months I´m trying to create my sellers account. The image with the QR code gets instantly rejected on upload. There is no answer by any moderator. Any ideas what I should do?! Thanks, Sebastian
  Close & Reverse  (6)
Hi Guys is there a close and reverse script out there where it allows to close my trade and automatically open a trade in the opposite direction with the same lot size I closed with? Thanks
Hi, I have this code of my EA to retrive info about last order: double LastOrder(string info,int type=-1) { for(int i=OrdersHistoryTotal()-1;i>=0;i--) { bool select=OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_HISTORY); string sy=OrderSymbol(), mm=OrderComment(); int mn=OrderMagicNumber()
Hi, Can anyone help me find a EA which includes an MA crossover and has conditions of a mimimum RSI, MACD? Any help will be greatly appreciated
I've realized when drawing a rectangle manually that times, it doesn't expand to the precise mouse point dimensions and either reduces or increases in size. Is there a way I can get the rectangle to remain the size I specified always
I don't get it. I wrote EA, tested it, everything works fine. Now I copy the exact code, give new name to it and in tester it just doesn't do what it should do. Tried same thing with many EA's. As soon as I copy code it does not work anymore. Any ideas
Sometimes we want the program to execute only once. So We use OnInit() or OnStart() . But I find that some code cannot be executed. Such as: void OnStart() { int handle=iMA(_Symbol,_Period,15,0,MODE_SMA,PRICE_CLOSE); Print( BarsCalculated(handle) ); } The result is -1. Even I change it: void