General - page 469

Hi, I want the MT4/MT5 Signal to be exported realtime (as soon as Signal Comes) to a External File(ASCII/notepad/CSV). Issue is I don't know much about MT4/MT5, I made a Custom Software through API but to trade with A Strategy, I will Make a Custom Indicator through eabuilder.com. Export to file
when i click in on download it doesnt add to my expert adviser list
Hi Guys just wondering like C or Python is there anyway find multiple items in String with StringFind or some other function to find more than 1 item in string in MQL? i can do it with loop & array but it take system overhead so if anyone knows any better way i appreciate your help lets say for
  XONE Trader  (1)
Has anyone any experience of the XONE Trader platform? Can it be interfaced to a MT4 EA? Maybe using the XONE platform API
  Conventional VPS  (2)
Hello everyone of you! I read the information on the Conventional VPS vs Metatrader VPS . I looked at the Conventional VPS and have no idea -- what it is. Please provide me some explanations. What company is Conventional VPS? What does Conventional VPS look like? Please give me some examples
I can't see my purchar product when login in mt4, i have uninstall and install again but it still not show my product I rented
what is deep link path for opening demo account screen in MetaTrader5
I buy idicators , before was working ok , now when updated idicator i can't update or install . On website it's showing it's already buy the idicator , at MT4 program it's showing i need to buy . I deleted Mt4 installed again still not working
Hi, I have bought an EA, an I have tried to installit in the platform (MT4). It is not the first time. I´m signed up with the same login and password. I paid correctly, and I received the emal to confirm it. What can be the problem? Thanks in advance
Hi Guys, Thanks for taking the time to help! I'm doing optimization back testing to detect best parameters for my EA. I have ALLOT of iterations steps pre-calculated before it starts (see image below) however the tester seems to always show a MUCH lesser number, around 10 500(plus or minus). Also
I am trying to instal an EA on mt4 on a vps server. i am logged into the account correctly but when i select the purchased tab in the market window nothing is loading, its just a blank window. I have left it for well over 20 mins in case its slow to load but it should have displayed everything by
Part of my stats are hidden after 1 month. Why? And how this has something to do with my trading style
Hello, I have a very basic EA. It open a position and when condition is met it close it. I need a simple way to find the price of the last closed position. Some very basic way (for a beginner in coding). Thanks in advance!
Is it possible that I can get Funds source documentation, my bank wants that information to see if the funds are legal and clean. How do I go about it
Good day, I am a customer on this great platform. My user name is kingviny2017. On 12/12/2020, I placed a robot job order on freelance and I shortlisted a developer whose name on this platform is <...>. He claimed to have been coding for 3 years and asked to be considered for the job which he
i have subscribed for a signal, and it shows under my account too. but there was no pop up window for the setting of the signal and also no entries were made so far. appreciate if anyone can assist me to solving the issue. thanks
Hi, I've been searching the forum but can't seem to find a topic that answers my question, I cannot believe that this was not answered before so I hope someone can help direct me the correct article/post. After an iCustom indicator was loaded on OnInit(), the start of the EA, is it possible to
20% win should be fine, More than 30% win will be needed, More than 40% win will be needed, More than 50% win will be needed, More than 60% win will be needed, More than 70% win will be needed, More than 80% win will be needed
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+ //| Sell Queue.mq5 | //| Copyright 2020, Arash And Navid | //| NULL |
I have changed my system from laptop to desktop computer, and l would like the licences of the indicators to be increased so that l can continue to be using them, the reason why l changed was my laptop started being slow and the cpu was very low
Hi guys,I changed the Ichimoku indicator to customize the shift in kumo cloud, and use this as a custom indicator with iCustom function in OnTick function of my expert. the problem is that it makes the EA very slow in the backtest, however, if I use the in built Ichimoku indicator the same way the
Hi, If i purchase any indicator or EA from market MQL5. Upto how many trading account i can able to use it
Please, can someone simply teach me the difference between fundamental analysis and technical analysis and how i can analyse by myself. i will learn quickly with all your responses here. thank you
Hi, I was looking at this formulas: USD_INDEX= 50.14348112 × EURUSD^-0. 576 × USDJPY^0. 136 × GBPUSD^- 0.119 × USDCAD^0. 091 × USDSEK^0. 042 × USDCHF^0. 036 and EUR_INDEX = 34.38805726 x (EURUSD^( 0.3155 ) x EURGBP^( 0.3056 ) x EURJPY^( 0.1891 ) x EURCHF^( 0.1113 ) x EURSEK^( 0.0785 )) I was
I believe it is a 2021 bug when selecting the year period the range fields are populated with the wrong dates
I am running mt4 on a VPS server and all the sudden, I am unable to load the mql5 data or marketplace into the terminal on mt4; I am logged into my mql5 account and only one of many purchases show, and I'm unable to install (even though the install button is there) when attempting to click install
Hello, I have an active VPS hosting on MQL5 New York 15. Just started MT5 and saw it is not connected to the VPS anymore. Even when I try to add another server MT5 dialog shows no available server for ICMarkets-Live. In my MQL account I see my connected VPS hosting which is still active. Any ideas?...
If you want to display your own chart context menu , you have to switch off the MT5 context menu with ChartSetInteger ( 0 , CHART_CONTEXT_MENU , 0 , false ) Does anyone have an idea how to switch off the object context menu
Hey guys, so i recently made a trading bot in python on the MetaEditor5, I wonder if i can test the bots efficiency with the Strategy tester on MT5? thanks in advance I want to test it from 2 years ago till today
I am unable to enter my account via a browser like Chrome, Edge or Firefox. I tried them all. If I am able to write this topic it is because I am using the integrated browser of MetaQuotes. However I can not modify my product in draft. This is the error I receive