General - page 464

Please check what wrong with 1.connection to QML5 server 2. Time interval jump more than 2 minutes or an hour
Pls can someone briefly and clearly explain with examples what margin call and stop out level is. Thanks
hey guys just wondering if is there a way to calculate or find or read EPS "Earning Per Share" from MT5 or coding it with MQL5 or i have to manually find it in stocks info platform i appreciate your insights tnX
  VPS assistance  (2)
Hi, can someone assist me on how to move the VPS subscription on my previous trading account to the new trading account. the new trading account was created because deriv freezing server and that was the way to stopping the freezing. so now i need to move the vps to the new account. thanks
  Bought EA  (2)
Just bought <Deleted> EA and cant get it to run as EA falls over with a divide with zero
Hi, I am a newbie in Forex trading and encountered the term "spread" but cannot find it in the HELP section of Meta Trader 5. What is meant by "spread" and how is it used in Forex trading
Hi, I'd like to use limitation of styding the candles in history. For this reason I'm going to have two inputs: input datetime start_date = D'2020.10.26'; input datetime end_date = D'2020.12.31'; But I do not know how to make a comparison between the current date of each bar in a for loop and input
I'd like to connect a CQG account to the platform , is it possible ? can't find how to do it
Hi, first post, so please be gentle :) I have added a signal to MT4 (running on the MQL5 VPS), and I keep getting error "Signal - symbol GBPJPY has inconsistent trade mode". I followed the instructions here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/301310 I have enabled all currency pairs (Symbols > Show) When
  Problems with MQ5 account  (20   1 2)
Hi Admin, I have no choice but to post here. I have an account with MQL5 but when I login, the remember me does not work. When I tried to post something, it ask me to login which I already did. When I visit my profile page, it is blank and does not allow me to do anything. Please help.
Dear all, 2 easy questions. If I'll have an EA installed on VPS and for some reasons I'd like to manual close on trade is going on : 1. Is it possible to see that order from mobile APP and close it? (I think yes) 2. In that case what's happened about EA? Do you have to code that manual close
Logged in to Mql5 with facebook, bought EA and MT4 does not recognise log in details, what to do
Hi everyone I am trying to download the MADdash currency strength meter, I got it as ex.4 file, I copied it to indicator section, but I can not get it to run and appear om my screen, does anyone know why? I noticed that in indicator it says Media player file, while othe indicator have MQL4
I know what this is ,im not going to ask why reviews dissapeared. Im just going to state your review fraud system needs revision. Its not impossible that a client is impressed by the sharpness and quality of a user interface and places a review fairly quickly after purchase. It does not mean that i
How can I change the BALANCE/BTC Equity/Free Margin to display USD versus Bitcoin amounts
Hi guys....pls I need answers to the below questions; (1)What is leverage and how does it work? (2)Why is less money required for a higher leverage? (3)Are higher risks involved
Hi, It seems that we have a problem on recent verions of MT5. It is easy to see Just drop the script on any chart and have a look on 'Last LastHigh LastLow' values. Check for an old and current versions of MT5. This is not due to the script or underlying class, because this simple test in a dumb
Hi all, after trying out some signals I want to become a signal provider on my own. But when I try to add my signal the above error message appears. Is it not possible to add a signal on an account which was used with other signals in the past? Do I have to create a new "fresh" account? Thanks
  Problem with VPN  (5)
im using a MQL5 signal, while im on MT5 i can turn on copy "in real time" setting for the signal, but as soon as i click on Migrates button on the VPN settings, the "in real time" setting go off, so i can't use real time copy trading with the VPN, anyone can help me with that
What's the rule to calculate Agents' profit? I have 4 agents joined the cloud with below statistics data, details are as below: CPU GroupDescriptionIPPRPassesProfitCreatedLast activityIntel Core i5-2310 @ 2.90GHz, 16366MB 14432760.022013.12.012013.12.01Intel Core i5-2310 @ 2.90GHz,...
I find my rating number in my profile decreasing sometimes without doing anything. Anyone knows in what circumstance will the rating decrease ?
Hi Guys, How are you all? I have setup and transfer everything to the VPS, i think i have after following the videos as i just wanted to use it to run EA on it. When i click on auto trading it start auto trading but when i close off the MT4 on my laptop it stop trading? It also keeps turning off
who can tell us the regulation of the rating points,and how to accumulate rating points quickly? thanks
hi, sorry this may seem really trivial,but could Sb please tell me what the meaning {0} is when put in front of MqlTradeRequest ? what does it do? I have really searched and could not find anything? thanks in advance
Hi, I wanted to know if there is trick to convert strings to identifiers (variable names) in mql5. Any idea? For example I have 30 strings containing 30 symbol names. Now I want to define 30 dynamics arrays whose identifers are those symbols. In summary: If string x="EURUSD"; I need double EURUSD[
for ( int i= 0 ;i<rates_total;i++) { double Buffer= iCustom ( _Symbol , _Period , "SuperTrendValues" , 0 ,i+ 1 ); double Buffer_1= iCustom ( _Symbol , _Period , "SuperTrendValues" , 0 ,i+ 2 ); if (Buffer>Buffer_1) { Blue_1= true ; Red_1= false ;
Hi, I want to link my broker account at Binck bank to MetaTrader 5. Bink bank has an API with some basic info here on Github But I’m struggling to get started as I don’t have a clue how this has to be done. Does anyone here tried establishing a similar connection? Or maybe someone knows an example
Greetings everyone! I’m just wondering what is the criteria for a product to become “popular”? I see some products on that page that are clearly popular, but other products have little to no stars/reviews and very little downloads, yet they are displayed on there. Does any have any information on
how come?????????i wait for response over 3 days...
Hello @Lorentzos Roussos , I was wondering if you could help me. What I need to code is a simple indicator or EA that whenever I hit the "B" or "S" keys on my keyboard an horizontal ray shows up right at the mouse pointer and it moves along with it and once I click over the chart then it "releases"