General - page 1246

The release of MetaTrader 4 build 600 has considerably expanded the capabilities of traders - the platform now features the store of trading applications. MetaTrader Market already offers more than 200 trading robots, technical indicators and other products. Any MetaTrader 4 user can buy or download...
  Mirror trading.  (1)
Mirror trading is a style of trading that allows trader to follow the trades and trading styles of another. It is the practice of following the trading style of someone else trade. It allows your mt4 account to receive the same trade order,the same entries,stop replacement and exit.With mirror...
  Candlestick  (1)
Candlestick are geographical representations of price fluctuations for currency pair. It displays high,low,opening and closing for a security for a single day. A candlestick shape varies based on the relationship between the day's high,low,opening and closing price. The wide part of the candle stick...
Daily Price Action is all about teaching Forex price action strategies that involve no indicators or EAs of any kind. The site is dedicated to teaching Forex traders how to read price action so they can learn to trade Forex the right way. Daily Price Action offers free trading education, videos,...
To some to brooker the tab signals does not appear in ended it, why?
is anyone using their fxcm live MT4 account as a signal provider ? which fxcm live servers are listed in the broker trading server box
First it was JPM, then it was, surprisingly, none other than NY Fed chief Bill Dudley - the head of the trading desk that proudly boasts trader extraordinaire Kevin Henry, then Citi, and now joining the chorus of banks and Fed presidents blaming all that is wrong in the banking system on near record...
Comments that do not relate to the "New Beta Version of MetaTrader 4 Client Terminal Build 654: Virtual Hosting, Web Requests and Working with Signals from MQL Applications", have been moved into this topic.
  Introduction  (1)
I am a new bee here and glad to be here as i can discuss my issues take part in discussions and make new connections with people sitting at the different parts of the world . Thank you
  Backtest offline?  (14   1 2)
Hello,   I try to use the backtester offline without internet connection but it does not seem to be possible! I want to use the backtester offline when I'm on holiday or somewhere I do not have internet access! It is not possible to use the backtester without internet connection? In metatrader4 that...
[Deleted]
Dear all, That my developer cancel the job in photo type, Because he was not well , iam not forward any thin regarding this case, But now 03 days passed, Block amount still not come back to my account, why is that..? do need to forward any thing......... iam not go ahead in...
“It is said that only a fool learns from his own mistakes, a wise man from the mistakes of others.” Otto von Bismarck. I am sure you heard the quote above many times and that you understand its meaning, but I want to focus a bit on the first part “…a fool learns from his mistakes…” Well, what does...
  broker forex  (8)
Hello guys I'm new MQL5 community, I have seen in the signals that there are 4 signs that would follow including 2 paid and 2 free. Since I do not have any broker and any account opened with anyone I want to know what are the brokers that support 4 signals which bitcoin! P.S. I have already...
Hi all I recently downloaded the attached indicator from the forum. The signals are good, but unfortunately they are very infrequent if in a strong trend. Is there anyone that can suggest the best setting that increase the amount of signals generated but still retain the effectiveness? I'll be...
Please Help. Thank you, guys. 2014.05.27 17:23:15.008        '122887':Signal - not subscribe to signal 'Johnpaul77', symbol(s) XAUUSD not found 2014.05.27 17:22:37.113        '122887':Signal - subscription disabled 2014.05.27...
I have FXCM MT4 live account and recently subscribed to a signal provider . However, no matter what I do, I cannot find the signal tab in the option menu. Does anyone have similar problems or have any idea why? I read somewhere ppl say that FXCM does not provide copy trade service, it is true? Or it
I have found an interesting MT5 indicator free from a google search. I would like to share it on code base. I don't know who is the author and probably I guess was first developed for MT4 but also there isn't inside mt4. Now before uploading it on code base should I first be aware of any copyright...
Hi everyone! I recently started trading and using MT4 platform to watch. (Mainly moderate losses so far...) I have several questions (I googled browsed the forums but couldn't solve them): - How can I display an SP 500 chart on MT4? When I click on new graph, there are several graph options, but...
  Hi  (2)
Just new
Yes No Maybe I have no idea Prices have already discounted the positive effects I don't care
EURGBP- Threatens Further Upside On Correction EURGBP- With the cross closing marginally higher on Monday and triggering further upside during Tuesday trading today, it faces the risk of additionally recovery higher in the days ahead. Immediate resistance lies at the 0.8126 level followed by the 0...
Hi: I am not sure if I understand stop loss and how brokers' server deal with trade correctly, hope anyone can confirm it or point out my mistakes. There is also an issue about MT4 / MT5 operation. To make things understandable, I make two scenarios following, each one with their comments. (I...
[Deleted]
hello i would like to know how many RAM does metatrader need to run correctly? (with 1 chart open and no indicators and 5000 bar in chart) Thanks , have a good day
Hello when i suscibed a signal i saw it : the Trusted Execution Token mode allows copying trade signals even if the client terminal is turned off (will be implemented in the near future). I would like to know if it is ready or when it is going to come? Have a good day :)
Hi All, I’m looking for a forex data feed / api service which is not much expensive and provides real volume. I currently use Dukascopy JForex Historical Data Manager in order to save tick data as csv file, insert the csv data to a SQLite database and then I use this data in MT4. With this approach
I search this indicator Choppy market index for MT4, with colors I add pictures , thanks !
I'm following the Siganl and would like to know what % should I be on if i want 0.2lots and above. Account is a $500 account
no never yes rarely not yet several hundred hits links yes easily
hello all frend from mql5 my accoount was not subcribing for account signal, and i want add my signal with my account this can you help me? thanks before