General - page 467

It faces me while am uploading an EA please help
Hi friends; I have serial problem with mt5, please show me the solution. I have h1 warning robot which gives signal when the price close above bollinger bands upper array or vice versa. But i dont want to see the signal after h1 bar closed. I need exactly in 1 hour period if price current high goes
Is there really a special Forex secrets in Forex Market? Hi guys...I want everyone to kindly contribute to answer this question...this is a reoccurring question that has never been answered satisfactorily
Hi ! I am currently using MT4 with one broker. I have registered with another broker and want to use them both. How do I login / register this new broker in MT4? Thanks !
Hello, I'm currently looking for a profitable expert advisor and I came up with one which costs $700. It has a demo version for back-testing. Back-testing results are amazing, but now I have a doubt. I want to know is there any possibility that the demo version can generate fake trades in
I made data collecting EA. It simply runs on specified period of time and saves every tick to a file as binary using FileWriteArray(). I can judge with my eyes that the speed is decreasing with time elapse. The file is opened at the beggining inside Init() function and closed in Deinit() so I am not
The main difference between the two financial markets comes from the way they are traded. To be more exact, stock market trading has some limitations that are not seen on the Forex market. To start, when trading stocks, it is not possible to sell a stock, unless you already own it. This sounds only
Hi everyone. I'm having trouble logging into MT5. Everything was running correctly and I tried to run MT5 from the command line and with a custom tester config file (see below). Now there are no quotes in the marketwatch window and there appears to be no data in/out. Have I messed a setting up
The Forex trading psychology of experienced traders are quite good and they do handle their emotions well. They exactly know when to trade the market and when it’s better not to trade. Below are the ways how they handle their emotions. 1) They don’t trade out of greed Thus they avoids many things
Hi, I need to send MQL5 an invoice, before withdrawing to my debit card. For tax purposes. So does anyone know which email address do we send invoices to. I already got their Cypress VAT number from the chat bot. But couldn't find any more information about this. Also wrote to service desk. But I
why can not withdraw
Crude oil shows a tight correlation with many currency pairs for three reasons. First, the contract is quoted in U.S. dollars so price changes have an immediate impact on related forex currency crosses. Second, high dependence on crude oil exports levers national economies to uptrends and downtrends
Hi guys I bought an expert here and the expert was totally scam..the owner removed it from marketplace and was not responsible at all Where can I report it ? I want to get full refund
Can the administrators please update my account to show all the Indicators I. purchased under my email on file? I have TWO accounts under my email, and I can only access one. Unfortunately, the majority of Indicators were purchased under the account I am unable to access. Please help ASAP. Thank you
I have suspended 5 of my signals during Christmas and New Year and resumed them on Jan 3rd. All of them are in "Active" state now. 3 of them are doing ok buy 2 of them are not coping trades to my trading account anymore. I have checked that those 2 signals have active trades over the last 3 days
  From theory to practice  (19801   1 2 3 4 5 ... 1980 1981)
Good evening, dear traders! I decided to leave the forum for a while, and immediately got bored:)))) And just to read, alas - not interesting. Everyone is busy with small problems within their personal models and their personal view of the market. They advise me to read about some miserable
Hi guys, I need indicator like a 10 period ma simple/close with 10-20-30 pips level above and -10,-20,-30 pips below. Do you know any moving average indicator like that or do i need to go freelance section? Thanks Cuneyt-
The best time to trade is during overlaps in trading times between open markets. Overlaps equal higher price ranges, resulting in greater opportunities. Here is a closer look at the three overlaps that happen each day: (1)US/London(8am-noon):The heaviest overlap with the markets occurs in the
On October 02, Microsoft officially released a major update of their operating system, Windows 10 October 2018 Update (version 1809). This update affects configurations and encryption keys similar to the installation of a new Windows operating system. In order to protect traders' information, the...
Hi, I'm not good at Excel. But this is what I try to do, maybe you can help me? I wan't to analyse the tickdata from my broker using an Excel spreadsheet . I use the formula ='MT4'|QUOTE!EURUSD to load the data into Excel with DDE. Now I just need it to make a new line every time there is a new
How do Idownload a writing and drawing tool on the chart
Please I will appreciate anyone that can help me understand what is happening. I got banned twice so far today, I wrote support but I am yet to receive a response, although on both occasions the ban seems to disappear after some time
I am interested in investing on stocks on Korea stock , and the Hong Kong metal exchanges. I don't see them in View/deep market/indicators/(stocks, currencies and metals) menu! In research on a beginner platform that gives freedom in making my direct private investment I read that the platform does
Hi, i'm making a dot net api and i need to List of all close positions, and the list of all open positions, How can i get them in MQL5
HI my MT5 doesnt have market option to purchase indicators
Hi ! The application has been hanging since December 27 , the solution to my question has not happened , I can't get my indicator, what should I do
Hello coders, I lack knowledge in coding and for the most part all I know is that everything in coding is mainly number based/ information gathering so my idea may not be possible.... BUT here it is; Is it possible to have an EA gather information from a telegram channel? The information for each
Hello, I’m trying to upload a file to the marketplace but I receive an error message that external DLL’s are not allowed.. By default, I have these switched off so I’m a little confused and lost. Does anybody have a workaround / tip to help me get the file uploaded? thanks in advance! Rob
[Deleted]
  Broker ECN NDD  (1)
Hi, I would like to ask which brokers do you recommend that they are real ecn and have no dealing desk
  _Period  (2)
Hello, I always was thinking that gives back the Period in Minutes, that works pretty well till the timeframe 30min I tried it out and get following results what's happen here? thanks