Phone Number for Account

I just registered a new account on MQL5 and tried to use my phone number and it is still associated with an old account where I don't remember email or login. How do I get that phone number released from that account so that  I can register it for my new account?

pGamut:
I just registered a new account on MQL5 and tried to use my phone number and it is still associated with an old account where I don't remember email or login. How do I get that phone number released from that account so that  I can register it for my new account?

Its against the rules to have more than 1 MQL5 accounts, so decide which account you want and contact the Service Desk to delete the other (and help you with your phone number).

Eleni Anna Branou:

Its against the rules to have more than 1 MQL5 accounts, so decide which account you want and contact the Service Desk to delete the other (and help you with your phone number).

The two accounts is not intentional. How would I contact customer service?

pGamut: How would I contact customer service?

Did you even bother to follow the link provided in the post you replied to?

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.

Fernando Carreiro:

Did you even bother to follow the link provided in the post you replied to?

Thank you!

Reason: